Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Hot Seat

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Mt.St Helens which I will be living very close to in the near future.Wht is the biggest animal in the world?

Mt.St Helens which I will be living very close to in the near future.Wht is the biggest animal in the world?
whale shark, which isnt aggressive and isnt a mammal but a shark.

what is the last stop of the lewis and clark expedition?

LASER = Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

Do you have a crush on anyone? OR If you're not single, do you remember who your first crush was?

Two horses and two cats. I like the cats. I'm not big on horses.

Are you afraid of the dark? I am. I have to sleep with a nightlight.

LASER = Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

Do you have a crush on anyone? OR If you're not single, do you remember who your first crush was?
maser:microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

I do remember. holly mixon.

oh. what is this formula? e= I/r

what is this formula? e= I/r

That's Ohm's law, which shows the relationship between voltage (e), current (i) and resistance (r). 1 volt applied over 1 ohm will produce 1 ampere of current.

Do you exercise regularly? I don't. I'm about the same shape as my avatar.

The TOG​

I found recent inspiration to start exercising regularly again, though I'm 6' and 160 lbs., so I'm not terribly out of shape.

What's your favorite animal? I'll have to think about mine.

I found recent inspiration to start exercising regularly again, though I'm 6' and 160 lbs., so I'm not terribly out of shape.

What's your favorite animal? I'll have to think about mine.
My favorite animal is a deer.What is your favorite color of clothes to wear?

I don't know that I have a favorite color of clothes per se, but most of my clothes are blue. That's mainly because all my pants are blue jeans and I have no sense of fashion, but I know it's safe to wear a blue shirt with them.

How old is your computer? I bought mine in April of last year, so it's about 15 months old.

The TOG​

My computer is pretty old.Everything but the hard drive is from 2005.My harddrive crashed because of tech error and they replace it free about 5 years ago.What is your favorite beverage?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back