Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The importance of the Baptism

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In Matthew 28, verse 19, the Lord commands his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Ghost. This is where religious leaders make their second mistake concerning baptism. They (religious leaders) will submerge (bring under water) the same person three times, to uphold the commandment to baptize in the name of the Father, son, and Holy Ghost. However, "Father", and "Son" are not names, but are a status to describe one's position in life; and the Holy Ghost is slang for the Holy Spirit. Jesus said to be baptized "in the name of the Father, son, and Holy Ghost", so, let's find someone with a name that relates to all three. Jesus Christ said, "I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." (John 5:43). This scripture informs us that both the father and the son's name is Jesus, because Jesus said that he came in his father's name. Jesus also, said; "But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." (John 14:26). The Lord has spoken! We are to baptize, and be baptized in the name of Jesus. There are no exceptions!

Pay close attention to Jesus is saying in John 20: 21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23 whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. So now let’s get an example of how to do this Sisters and Brothers.

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38). “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:3-4,
Nope three times in the name (singular) of the father, the son, and the spirit

2000 yrs the apostolic church has done this and the church does not need scripture to know the truth, the apostolic church was taught by Christ in person for three years!

Didache (teaching of the apostles)
70AD

Baptism

This is how you should baptize:

Having recited all these things, [the first half of the Teaching, "The Way of Life and the Way of Death"] baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, in running water. If you do not have running water, then baptize in still water. The water should be cold, but if you do not have cold water, then use warm. If you have neither, then just pour water on the head three times in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Both the one who is baptized and the one who baptizes should fast beforehand, along with any others who are able, the one that is baptized being told to fast for a day or two.

In Matthew 28, verse 19, the Lord commands his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Ghost. This is where religious leaders make their second mistake concerning baptism. They (religious leaders) will submerge (bring under water) the same person three times, to uphold the commandment to baptize in the name of the Father, son, and Holy Ghost. However, "Father", and "Son" are not names, but are a status to describe one's position in life; and the Holy Ghost is slang for the Holy Spirit. Jesus said to be baptized "in the name of the Father, son, and Holy Ghost", so, let's find someone with a name that relates to all three. Jesus Christ said, "I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." (John 5:43). This scripture informs us that both the father and the son's name is Jesus, because Jesus said that he came in his father's name. Jesus also, said; "But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." (John 14:26). The Lord has spoken! We are to baptize, and be baptized in the name of Jesus. There are no exceptions!

Pay close attention to Jesus is saying in John 20: 21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23 whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. So now let’s get an example of how to do this Sisters and Brothers.

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38). “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:3-4,
Acts 2:38:39 includes infants and the command to be baptized is in the name of Jesus the baptism is in the Matt 28:19 form

The apostolic church is always Christ centric and trinitarian in form!

Or are you also denying the divinity of Christ and the most holy trinity?

The father’s name is not Jesus, He came in the authority of the father, “behold I come to do Thy will”! (fundamentalist nonsense)

Acts 2:38:39 includes infants and the command to be baptized is in the name of Jesus the baptism is in the Matt 28:19 form

The apostolic church is always Christ centric and trinitarian in form!

Or are you also denying the divinity of Christ and the most holy trinity?

The father’s name is not Jesus, He came in the authority of the father, “behold I come to do Thy will”! (fundamentalist nonsense)

Jesus says in John 5: 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

peace in Jesus name

Nope three times in the name (singular) of the father, the son, and the spirit

2000 yrs the apostolic church has done this and the church does not need scripture to know the truth, the apostolic church was taught by Christ in person for three years!

70AD

Baptism

Having recited all these things, [the first half of the Teaching, "The Way of Life and the Way of Death"] baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, in running water. If you do not have running water, then baptize in still water. The water should be cold, but if you do not have cold water, then use warm. If you have neither, then just pour water on the head three times in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Both the one who is baptized and the one who baptizes should fast beforehand, along with any others who are able, the one that is baptized being told to fast for a day or two.

"But when they believed Phillip preaching the things concerning the Kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women." hen Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. (Acts 8:13-17)

peace in Jesus name

Not a matter of sin or knowledge of sin but of grace and union with God and his communion of saints thru Christ.

Jn 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

No there is no personal savior no personal or individual covenant!
Only one savior and one covenant for all men! Lk 2:10 Jn 1:29 Jn 3:16 all men / Jude 1:3 common salvation

Baptism is in the name of the father, and of the son, and the Holy Spirit not the name of Jesus!

Baptism is justification not salvation

Redemption :
The redemption was accomplished by Christ with no participation on our part. All mankind is redeemed.
Lk 2:11 Jn 1:29 rm 5:8 1 pet 1:21-23
God gives all men sufficient truth and grace for salvation.

Justification:
then if we accept His redemption we are justified, born again by faith and baptism. Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 8:36 Titus 3:5 1 pet 3:21

Sanctification:
Members of Christ and his church by grace we practice good works (prayer, alms, fasting, virtues charity, suffering other sacraments etc. until death. Phil 1:29

Salvation:
Is for those who are faithful and die in the grace of God united to Christ and in his saints at death enter into eternal salvation! Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, (redemption) and purify unto himself a peculiar people, (justification / baptism notice purify / wash) Jn 3:5 zealous of good works. (Sanctification) Jn 15:4 abide in Christ Matt 3:16 believes (present tense) Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.
(Salvation)

Acts 16:15 entire household baptized! Does not say adults only or except infants!

1 cor 12:13 “all”
peace in Jesus name

Hey All,
Interesting discussion.
Why do we get baptized?
Well that's a stupid question. We get baptized because Jesus said so.
So being baptized is an act of personal obedience to God.
Does an infant understand this?
No.
Is understanding necessary for the baptism to be effective?
I believe we have to understand the reason for the baptism for it to have personal meaning in the believer's life.
Can an infant understand what the baptism means?
No.
Infants do not need salvation until they can be held accountable for their sins.
Instantly, after they are born, and God breathes into them the breath of life, infants are under God's grace. When the child reaches the age of accountability, and it is different for each child, then they are responsible for their sins.
How do I know this? It's not stated this way in Scripture.
True. But sin is defined. And an infant has not developed a personal will apart from hunger, diaper changes, and sleepy.
Sin is always a willful act of disobedience. God does not condemn an infant to hell.
OK enough of that.

Baptism always comes after salvation in Scripture. It is to be one of our first acts of obedience.
It is not to be done without understanding.
Why do believers get baptized?
Jesus lays it out in John 3. It represents the death of old man, the flesh, and the birth of the new creature the believer has become.
Does a person need to know this before they are baptized?
Let's look at Paul's salvation.

Acts 9:3-19 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

Sorry for the long passage, but we need it to understand the place of baptism in the believer's life.
Paul received Jesus on the road to Damascus. We know this because he obeyed the will of God.
Well yeah who wouldn't after that?
Well Jonah was not obedient. He tried to run from God. Paul could have tried to run the other way. But my guess is Paul was probably curious. And there is that whole wanting to see again thing. Paul regained his sight and received the Holy Spirit. All while still not baptized yet. After the scales fell from Paul's eyes, Paul was baptized. So no, baptism is not a requirement. Baptism is an obedience.
I would submit one more group of people.
What about those individuals who receive Jesus on their deathbeds?
Are we saying God does not accept them into heaven because they did not have time to be baptized?
I hope not.
Where is God's compassion to these people?
God's grace is sufficient, through the faith He imparts to us, and that is all that is necessary for salvation. When we receive forgiveness, we are cleansed from all unrighteousness. So baptism does not finish the salvation process. It represents the process after the fact.

Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus. There are no works that we can do to save myself.
We are completely His workmanship, created in Jesus, unto good works.
Baptism is a personal good work, and ordained by God as part of walk.

Baptism is part of our walk by faith. It is one of the good works we sre called to as part of our walk.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Jesus says in John 5: 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

peace in Jesus name
That does not make the fathers name Jesus but he came in the father’s authority and the apostles have the same authority Jn 20:21 so is each of their names also Jesus?

"But when they believed Phillip preaching the things concerning the Kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women." hen Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. (Acts 8:13-17)

peace in Jesus name
Still valid baptism requires fresh water three times in obedience to Christ in Matt 28:19 and scripture verifies it! Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ,

As Lutherans we believe the Bible teaches that a person is saved by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Baptism is one of the miraculous means of grace together with God's written and spoken Word through which God creates the gift of faith in a person's heart. Baptism is "water along with the Word" and that in baptism God creates faith in an infant's heart. Baptism is not just something we do alone. God is involved. This is evident when we encounter young children or mentally challenged people that believe even though they may not understand. In Matthew 18:6 Jesus spoke of children that believe. We also believe faith can be created in a person’s heart by the power of the Holy Spirit working through God’s written or spoken Word and this is when hearing the Word can be so influential (Romans 10:17). This is evident when adult unbelievers come to believe and baptism should then soon follow conversion (Acts 8:36-38) for the purpose of confirming and strengthening faith in accordance with God’s command and promise.

Still valid baptism requires fresh water three times in obedience to Christ in Matt 28:19 and scripture verifies it! Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ,
Hey All,
Where is the requirement for fresh water? I mean we are not talking about dirty bath water. Do you mean a.lake or river as opposed to the ocean? I live in California. We have baptized in the Pacific Ocean from time to time in the summer months. Are you telling me the Catholic Church does not recognize baptism if it's done in ocean water? I have never heard such a thing.

Now:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

How does this verse verify dunking a person three times? I don't see it.

Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

What does this verse have to do with baptism?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Where is the requirement for fresh water? I mean we are not talking about dirty bath water. Do you mean a.lake or river as opposed to the ocean? I live in California. We have baptized in the Pacific Ocean from time to time in the summer months. Are you telling me the Catholic Church does not recognize baptism if it's done in ocean water? I have never heard such a thing.

Now:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

How does this verse verify dunking a person three times? I don't see it.

Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

What does this verse have to do with baptism?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
I saw that in the film, they baptized at pirates cove, as far as I know it must fresh water, the didache refers to living water such as a river,

Matt 28:19 refer to the didache

70AD

Baptism

Thks

I saw that in the film, they baptized at pirates cove, as far as I know it must fresh water, the didache refers to living water such as a river,

Matt 28:19 refer to the didache

70AD

Baptism

Thks
Where does the fasting come from? An infant doesn't fast before or after. The eunuch didn't fast before being baptized. When John was baptizing in the Jordan, there's no mention of fasting before or after.

Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38). “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:3-4,

Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom and this how you baptize if you want to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Where does the fasting come from? An infant doesn't fast before or after. The eunuch didn't fast before being baptized. When John was baptizing in the Jordan, there's no mention of fasting before or after.
Refers to adults I believe

Then Peter said unto them, "repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38). “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Romans 6:3-4,

Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom and this how you baptize if you want to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Peter gives the command to be baptized in the name of Jesus, but the baptism is always in the form of Matt 28:19 the apostolic church obeys the commands of Jesus Christ the king! Eph 5:24

Peter gives the command to be baptized in the name of Jesus, but the baptism is always in the form of Matt 28:19 the apostolic church obeys the commands of Jesus Christ the king! Eph 5:24
Hey All,
So what you are saying is that Peter did not obey the command of Jesus?
That is what I understand from your statement.
I would offer the opinion that both methods are valid as the three are one. Further I believe that what the baptizer says is irrelevant. If the baptizer says nothing, the baptism is still effective; because it's about the obedience of the believer. And not about what the baptizer says. John the Baptist's baptism were effective and we know he did not say either the names of the Trinity or Jesus. If anyone, John was baptising in the name of the Messiah; but probably not.

We say what Jesus said also out of obedience. But what Peter said was not disobedience if Jesus and God are truly one. And I believe they are one.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
So what you are saying is that Peter did not obey the command of Jesus?
That is what I understand from your statement.
I would offer the opinion that both methods are valid as the three are one. Further I believe that what the baptizer says is irrelevant. If the baptizer says nothing, the baptism is still effective; because it's about the obedience of the believer. And not about what the baptizer says. John the Baptist's baptism were effective and we know he did not say either the names of the Trinity or Jesus. If anyone, John was baptising in the name of the Messiah; but probably not.

We say what Jesus said also out of obedience. But what Peter said was not disobedience if Jesus and God are truly one. And I believe they are one.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Baptism must be administered to you, so they must have correct intention, form (words) and matter (water)

Jn 3:5 cannot enter the kingdom
2 pet 1:11 it shall be administered to you

Thks

We all came to Christ with only a mustard seed of faith having no Spiritual knowledge at first. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. We had to learn what faith is, what the hope of our calling is as we learn to stay in the will of God, even learning what that means. We are forever learning, but that comes by the Baptism of Christ for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. River water can not save anyone as it is the blood of Christ that has washed our sins away. The biggest problem is that many who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior have never even heard about a Holy Spirit, Acts 19:1-6. All they knew was John's baptism in water for repentance. By reading those verses on can clearly see there is a difference between John's baptism and the Baptism of Christ for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who is the only one that can teach us all Spiritual truths. The more we grow in that power and authority that is given us through God's grace and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit empowering us the less we will walk in sin and walk more in obedience to the commands of God. A new born baby has to learn how to first crawl, then learns to walk on wobbly legs until they are strengthen as their parents help them, so it is with all of us when we first came to the Lord Christ Jesus as we were weak, but grew stronger everyday in the Spiritual knowledge of what our Father wants us to learn and still learn as no one could ever exhaust the teachings from Genesis to Revelation. We are being perfected everyday as we are no longer on the milk of the word, but that good meat of His word.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Good morning Deb/for_his_glory, how are you all? at first, before praying on 3-7-24, I reacted with a like, but after praying, I was thinking of the above scriptures in context, and then it came to my mind, of what you had said in your opening statement, Which I can relate to.

The point is that I can remember when Jesus said to have faith in Him and come to the fullness of Christ, this is what I'm praying for my Sister.

Love, Walter

Good morning Deb/for_his_glory, how are you all? at first, before praying on 3-7-24, I reacted with a like, but after praying, I was thinking of the above scriptures in context, and then it came to my mind, of what you had said in your opening statement, Which I can relate to.

The point is that I can remember when Jesus said to have faith in Him and come to the fullness of Christ, this is what I'm praying for my Sister.

Love, Walter
We are doing well thank you and pray all of you are doing well :)

We have to pray for Spiritual Strength by first having faith and trusting in Christ Jesus, nothing wavering or walking in doubt. The more we read and study by allowing the Holy Spirit teach us then we will come into the fullness of Christ and to know God's will for us.

Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Last edited:
Prayer for Spiritual Strength
Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Thank you, Sister

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back