Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Land Promises to Israel were Completed Long, Long Ago.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Noice!

Those are some good dogs. You never stood a chance.

Corn dogs too and funnel cakes to boot. Probably not even as good today as they used to be.

Have you ever watched the news and seen those guys running up behind a woman and snatch her purse and keep on running?

I was sitting on a bench eating my hot dog with the stuffed animal sitting beside me, and out of nowhere it was snatched up, and it was a girl!

I thought if she wanted it that bad, let her have it!

Have you ever watched the news and seen those guys running up behind a woman and snatch her purse and keep on running?

I was sitting on a bench eating my hot dog with the stuffed animal sitting beside me, and out of nowhere it was snatched up, and it was a girl!

I thought if she wanted it that bad, let her have it!
Such a crazy world we live in now.

I terribly miss towns being smaller and crowds and traffic being less prevalent everywhere you go.

I probably wouldn't even go to a carnival/fair today.

Not worth the stress, drama or the trouble.

As the title declares, the book of Joshua and Nehemiah reveal that the Land Promises made by God to Israel were completed Millennia ago. This is a major problem for those who believe that there must be a 1,000 year period after Christ returns in order for the land of Israel to be fully given to those whom God promised it to so very long ago.

Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period - which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20. All of this is easily disproven with Scripture and all of the major end times passages completely contradict this doctrine as they all coincide in their declaration of the earth being completely destroyed upon Christ's return on the "Last Day" of this world.
I just gotta say... no... Pre-Millennialists do not declare this as pivotal to their doctrine of the millennium time period.
Where do you get that from? One or two preachers or is there some special book you are reading?
Why are you painting an entire group with a single brush? That is the "idea discrimination" version of being a racist.
I am Pre-Mill and don't give a toss about land promises other than the New Earth that is promised.

Last edited:
I just gotta say... no... Pre-Millennialists do not declare this as pivotal to their doctrine of the millennium time period.
Where do you get that from? One or two preachers or is there some special book you are reading?
Why are you painting an entire group with a single brush? That is the "idea discrimination" version of being a racist.
I am Pre-Mill and don't give a toss about land promises other than the New Earth that is promised.
I said:
This is a major problem for those who believe that there must be a 1,000 year period after Christ returns in order for the land of Israel to be fully given to those whom God promised it to so very long ago.
And, yes. Many do believe this.

And as a professed Pre-Mil proponent, you should have a very specific belief about when exactly that New Earth happens. If you believe the Millennium period takes place upon the New Earth, then you are not Pre-Mil as none of the rest of the theory works out if that's the case.

There are many who embrace a Pre-Mil concept of belief, and the vast majority of them do not know all the ins and outs of the doctrine at all.

Correction.. you said in post #1..."Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period - which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20."
And I say it is not pivotal to my pre-mill beliefs.
And, yes. Many do believe this.
Then you should have included the "many" in your initial post. Mistakes happen.
And as a professed Pre-Mil proponent, you should have a very specific belief about when exactly that New Earth happens. If you believe the Millennium period takes place upon the New Earth, then you are not Pre-Mil as none of the rest of the theory works out if that's the case.
No... Millennium then Judgement then New Earth.
There are many who embrace a Pre-Mil concept of belief, and the vast majority of them do not know all the ins and outs of the doctrine at all.
I am not a fan of large grouping of belief systems. Why, if I believe one part of one system, am I bound to endorse the entire system?

I am Pre-Mil (as in we are not at the Millennium yet) Post-Mill Rapturist (Rapture after the Millennium).
I don't know of many at all that hold this position. But it is how I read Revelation.

Correction.. you said in post #1..."Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period - which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20."
And I say it is not pivotal to my pre-mill beliefs.

Then you should have included the "many" in your initial post. Mistakes happen.

No... Millennium then Judgement then New Earth.

I am not a fan of large grouping of belief systems. Why, if I believe one part of one system, am I bound to endorse the entire system?

I am Pre-Mil (as in we are not at the Millennium yet) Post-Mill Rapturist (Rapture after the Millennium).
I don't know of many at all that hold this position. But it is how I read Revelation.
Yet, you've never once pondered how it is that Rev. 20:5 claims that at the very end of all that Millennium time period, we will have the "First Resurrection." Yeah, how does that work?

Or how bout all the major end times passages that completely contradict the possibility of this existing earth remaining beyond the "Last Day" when Christ returns, spoken of 6 times in the book of John.

Or the fact that 1 Cor. 15:24 plainly states that the end comes immediately after Christ comes. How do you force that into your Pre-Mil theory?

Most who believe in Pre-Mil are taught to believe it by their churches who do not teach anything about the concept except the bare bones idea that Rev. 20 speaks of a 1,000 year period of time that will "impossibly" take place upon this physical earth after Christ returns. They don't teach any of the specific details of the concept because if they did, more and more people would begin to see clearly all of the holes in the doctrine and that it doesn't align with Scripture in the least.

Rev. 20 is a re-telling of 1 Cor. 15 and coincides perfectly with all of the end times passages when interpreted properly. Just exactly as 1 Cor. 15:24 makes plain, the kingdom of Heaven, the Millennium time period spoken of in Rev. 20, is taking place right now and culminates with Christ's return when He turns the kingdom over to the Father.

There's just no getting around it. Mass quantities of Scripture must be ignored to maintain allegiance to such a false doctrine as Pre-Mil.

Yet, you've never once pondered how it is that Rev. 20:5 claims that at the very end of all that Millennium time period, we will have the "First Resurrection." Yeah, how does that work?
Why would I ponder that as that is error.
The first resurrection is at the start of the Millennium.
The phrasing is a bit tricky but I am sure you can figure it out.
Or how bout all the major end times passages that completely contradict the possibility of this existing earth remaining beyond the "Last Day" when Christ returns, spoken of 6 times in the book of John.
The last day would be the Millennium.
Or the fact that 1 Cor. 15:24 plainly states that the end comes immediately after Christ comes. How do you force that into your Pre-Mil theory?
I see nothing that says what you translate. You must be reading a different Bible.
Most who believe in Pre-Mil are taught to believe it by their churches who do not teach anything about the concept except the bare bones idea that Rev. 20 speaks of a 1,000 year period of time that will "impossibly" take place upon this physical earth after Christ returns. They don't teach any of the specific details of the concept because if they did, more and more people would begin to see clearly all of the holes in the doctrine and that it doesn't align with Scripture in the least.
Where is there any impossibility? I see it as happening very easily.
You must have a very different view of what is happening in Rev 20 than I do.
Rev. 20 is a re-telling of 1 Cor. 15 and coincides perfectly with all of the end times passages when interpreted properly. Just exactly as 1 Cor. 15:24 makes plain, the kingdom of Heaven, the Millennium time period spoken of in Rev. 20, is taking place right now and culminates with Christ's return when He turns the kingdom over to the Father.
No way. Rev 20 is a continuation of the vision John is having. If you thing it is a retelling you have a fundamentally incorrect view of the book of Revelation.
Or are you calling John a false witness?
There's just no getting around it. Mass quantities of Scripture must be ignored to maintain allegiance to such a false doctrine as Pre-Mil.
I don't ignore any Scripture. Pre-mill basic stance is that we are in the period of time before the Millennium. That is all.
Please enlighten me as to what I am ignoring to hold to my view of Revelation as being truthful.

Why would I ponder that as that is error.
The first resurrection is at the start of the Millennium.
The phrasing is a bit tricky but I am sure you can figure it out.

The last day would be the Millennium.

I see nothing that says what you translate. You must be reading a different Bible.

Where is there any impossibility? I see it as happening very easily.
You must have a very different view of what is happening in Rev 20 than I do.

No way. Rev 20 is a continuation of the vision John is having. If you thing it is a retelling you have a fundamentally incorrect view of the book of Revelation.
Or are you calling John a false witness?

I don't ignore any Scripture. Pre-mill basic stance is that we are in the period of time before the Millennium. That is all.
Please enlighten me as to what I am ignoring to hold to my view of Revelation as being truthful.
Don't admit you're mistaken today.

That's pretty hard for anybody.

Just study out the points I made and pray about them for a while. If you're honest, you'll begin to see that God makes His Truth clear in the Bible by repeating them many times, many ways. The Rev. 20 idea of Pre-Mil is repeated exactly nowhere in all of Scripture. There is one resurrection only, spoken of in Matt. 24:29-31; John 5 and 1 Cor. 15, and you will not only never find the words "Second Resurrection" anywhere in the entire Bible, but you will also never find 'First Resurrection' spoken of anywhere else but Rev. 20.

If you ultimately decide to remain stubbornly married to the misinterpreted doctrine of Pre-Mil, then you're not being honest with yourself.

In the end, it's between you and God. Nobody else.

Have a good one.

Don't admit you're mistaken today.
Ok, I won't.
That's pretty hard for anybody.
It is always hard.
Just study out the points I made and pray about them for a while. If you're honest, you'll begin to see that God makes His Truth clear in the Bible by repeating them many times, many ways. The Rev. 20 idea of Pre-Mil is repeated exactly nowhere in all of Scripture.
The Day of the Lord is not mentioned anywhere?
See what I mean about you having a different Bible than the rest of us.
There is one resurrection only, spoken of in Matt. 24:29-31; John 5 and 1 Cor. 15, and you will not only never find the words "Second Resurrection" anywhere in the entire Bible, but you will also never find 'First Resurrection' spoken of anywhere else but Rev. 20.
So Rev 20 is to be removed from the Bible?
Interesting call.
If you ultimately decide to remain stubbornly married to the misinterpreted doctrine of Pre-Mil, then you're not being honest with yourself.
No-one has shown me a different version of events that fit with Revelation.

In the end, it's between you and God. Nobody else.
Jesus commanded that Revelation be written and you are saying that parts of the book should be removed or disregarded. That is between you and God.
Have a good one.
I always do.

As the title declares, the book of Joshua and Nehemiah reveal that the Land Promises made by God to Israel were completed Millennia ago.
Not to Abraham. He's still waiting to personally receive the land promised to him that he himself walked on.

A simple comparison of the land promised to Abraham and his seed vs that conquered by David and Solomon shows they are not the same. The kingdom of Solomon did touch on both Euphrates and the Nile, but they are not nearly divided the same among the tribes, and Philistia and Phoenicia were independent on the Mediterranean.

This simple fact of geography shows two things: a lack of belief in taking God at His literal words, and a personal problem with prophecy.

This is a major problem for those who believe that there must be a 1,000 year period after Christ returns in order for the land of Israel to be fully given to those whom God promised it to so very long ago.
That's because the Bible says so. This is further example of not believing the literal words of the Bible.

Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period -
Not true but only one piece. The main prophecy is that the Lord comes to earth to inherit, judge, govern, and rule all nations, and they will be glad for it. The unjust rule of man on earth since Adam sinned will finally end. That is the main hope and prophecy of all the prophets and apostles and law-abiding people that oppose corrupt rulers. That especially includes the innocent that are abused by them.

The promise to physical Israel itself, and a thousand years, and the resurrected saints ruling with Him, come later in prophecy. The first and main hope of the prophets is the Lord Himself coming to earth to judge and rule rightly and with equity.

Since the prophecy includes such righteous judgment and rule, then it cannot apply to national Israel of old, where there were many wicked kings.

which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20.
It's not possible to misinterpret Scripture by teaching the words written.

Denying the thousand years of Christ's ruling of nations on earth is not misinterpretation either, but purposed false prophecy and teaching.

All of this is easily disproven with Scripture and all of the major end times passages completely contradict this doctrine as they all coincide in their declaration of the earth being completely destroyed upon Christ's return on the "Last Day" of this world.
Jesus speaks of the end of this age, while Peter speaks of the end of this world. This age of unjust rule will end with the Lord's coming to earth again.

The obvious errors here shows a prophetic problem, not just bad reading skills. The manner of spirit also shows it's not just an opposing argument, but an attack of spiteful words.

Jesus seems to believe that land belongs to him.

Mark 12:7
But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’

Paul seems to believe it belongs to Christ.

Gal 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Are you positive Jesus is not the heir of the promised land?After all,God said he would give it to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession.Everlasting is a long long time.

Mathew 8:11
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

I hope you don't get upset if God keeps the promise he made to Abraham to give him that land so that Abraham can live there forever.

Genesis 17:8
And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
Good point.

Jesus has yet to inherit the nations as prophesied, nor give the land promised to Abraham that he personally walked on. The first promise of land on earth to any man was to Abraham himself. Paul shows none of it was inherited by Abraham before he died.

Not to Abraham. He's still waiting to personally receive the land promised to him that he himself walked on.

A simple comparison of the land promised to Abraham and his seed vs that conquered by David and Solomon shows they are not the same. The kingdom of Solomon did touch on both Euphrates and the Nile, but they are not nearly divided the same among the tribes, and Philistia and Phoenicia were independent on the Mediterranean.

This simple fact of geography shows two things: a lack of belief in taking God at His literal words, and a personal problem with prophecy.

That's because the Bible says so. This is further example of not believing the literal words of the Bible.

Not true but only one piece. The main prophecy is that the Lord comes to earth to inherit, judge, govern, and rule all nations, and they will be glad for it. The unjust rule of man on earth since Adam sinned will finally end. That is the main hope and prophecy of all the prophets and apostles and law-abiding people that oppose corrupt rulers. That especially includes the innocent that are abused by them.

The promise to physical Israel itself, and a thousand years, and the resurrected saints ruling with Him, come later in prophecy. The first and main hope of the prophets is the Lord Himself coming to earth to judge and rule rightly and with equity.

Since the prophecy includes such righteous judgment and rule, then it cannot apply to national Israel of old, where there were many wicked kings.

It's not possible to misinterpret Scripture by teaching the words written.

Denying the thousand years of Christ's ruling of nations on earth is not misinterpretation either, but purposed false prophecy and teaching.

Jesus speaks of the end of this age, while Peter speaks of the end of this world. This age of unjust rule will end with the Lord's coming to earth again.

The obvious errors here shows a prophetic problem, not just bad reading skills. The manner of spirit also shows it's not just an opposing argument, but an attack of spiteful words.
Good point.

Jesus has yet to inherit the nations as prophesied, nor give the land promised to Abraham that he personally walked on. The first promise of land on earth to any man was to Abraham himself. Paul shows none of it was inherited by Abraham before he died.
Not one thing that you posted contradicts the proof texts that were posted on the first page of the OP.

That is called stubborn refusal to accept being mistaken.

You can be honest and admit you are mistaken or you can be dishonest, but you will wear the mark of dishonesty if you choose to do so as all here will clearly see you are being dishonest. Your credibility is at stake, even here.

Not one thing that you posted contradicts the proof texts that were posted on the first page of the OP.

That is called stubborn refusal to accept being mistaken.

You can be honest and admit you are mistaken or you can be dishonest, but you will wear the mark of dishonesty if you choose to do so as all here will clearly see you are being dishonest. Your credibility is at stake, even here.
I'd say you have proven yourself to be dishonest through the course of this thread.

Not one thing that you posted contradicts the proof texts that were posted on the rebuttal of the first page of the OP.

The simple fact of geography shows the kingdom of Solomon is not the kingdom of Israel in the Millennium. And of course, the Lord has not yet ruled from the Jerusalem over the earth.

The first main prophecy is not about certain land, but the earth itself that the Lord comes to inherit, judge, govern, and rule all nations, and they will be glad for it.

Since the prophecy includes continuous righteous judgment and rule, then it cannot apply to national Israel of old, where there were many wicked kings.

Denying the thousand years of Christ's ruling of nations on earth is not by mistake, but a simple rejection of words of Bible prophecy.

Jesus speaks of the end of this age's rule of unjust men, while Peter speaks of the end of this world's living existence.

As the title declares, the book of Joshua and Nehemiah reveal that the Land Promises made by God to Israel were completed Millennia ago.
These specific prophecies have not been fulfilled:
1. Abraham has yet to receive the land he walked on, that the Lord prophesied to him personally.
Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.

And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

2. The kingdom of David/Solomon had two coastal gaps of Philistia and Phoenicia, that is not the case in the prophesied land during the Lord's rule.

3. The division of tribes during David's day was a jigsaw puzzle compared to the ordered and straight division of prophecy.

Saying the prophesied land is already fulfilled is a sloppy joke at best, and a willful change of prophecy by those that do not take God at His words.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Such mishandlers of prophecy of Scripture, don't believe God's words are sure and exactly as written, but rather treat them as 'symbolic' and 'spiritual', to be changed around at will.

There are those that do so with prophecy, and those that do so with doctrine, and those who do so with both.

The only major problem is obvious mishandlers of the words of God, trying to force their own minds and prophecies upon other believers.

There is no problem at all for them believing God's words of prophecy as written. The exact and sure words of prophesied land for Abraham and his natural seed hasn't been given yet by the Lord. But He certainly will before this world ends in fiery flame and fervent heat.

Some don't take God at His word and believe this heaven and earth will ever end.

Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period
True. God's words being fulfilled exactly as written is always pivotal to His promises. His doctrine of salvation and justification as well.

- which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20.
'Woefully'. Impressive. When people start using expansive words, it means their argument is no good.

Rev 20 simply clarifies the amount of time for Christ's millennium. It also confirms previous prophecy of the Lord ruling over the nations smitten, as well as His overcoming saints with Him.

All of this is easily disproven with Scripture and all of the major end times passages completely contradict this doctrine as they all coincide in their declaration of the earth being completely destroyed upon Christ's return on the "Last Day" of this world.
Conflating the Lord's second coming with the end of the world, is a willful wish of certain people. That's why they obviously reject prophecies as written, and make up their own ignorant fulfillments of them.

The manner of their spirit is the same as that of John, in wanting to see fire come down from heaven to destroy them not walking with them.

They reject the prophesied Millennium of the Lord ruling righteously with blessing upon all nations of His kingdom on earth.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

They'd rather see the destruction of all flesh instead.

The Millennial rule of the Lord Himself on earth, is simply the fulfillment of the oldest first prophesies, that He will inherit all nations to judge and rule them in righteousness and equity. Scripture further prophecies the nations will rejoice in it.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.

It's the hope of all the righteous of God, for the Lord Himself to rule the whole earth. It's the day of the Lord looked for by the innocent, since Cain slew Abel, the wicked ruled all the earth before the flood, the Egyptians enslaved the children of Israel, the nations continually rise up and fall, etc...

This age of unjust men ruling anywhere on earth to the hurt of the innocent, is prophecied by Jesus to end at His coming again.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The disciples asked about the end of this age on earth, and Peter is speaking of the world of heaven and earth itself.

The disciples knew Jesus was the Lord to fulfill the old prophecies of ending the rule of unjust men and nations on earth. That is what they wanted to see immediately after His resurrection in Acts 1. They wanted Him to establish His kingdom on earth at that time in their own day. His coming again to do so, is what they were looking for in the sky after His ascension.

Unbelieving Jews still wait for the Messiah's first coming in power and glory over all the earth, that they still want to rule in. They erred in His first coming in the flesh, and they will wail when they see it is the resurrected Jesus Christ Himself coming to rule the earth.

Believing Christians wait for His second coming in the same manner, and He will do so.

Only a certain sect of ill-mannered false prophets want to see Him return and destroy all flesh. That's not ruling them with a rod of iron, but destroying them to a bloody pulp.

He smites the nations with the sword of His mouth, and rules them with a rod of iron.

These specific prophecies have not been fulfilled:
1. Abraham has yet to receive the land he walked on, that the Lord prophesied to him personally.
Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
Are you serious? You think the offspring of Abraham NEVER EVER lived in and owned Palestine? Really?
And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
And you think this never happened?
2. The kingdom of David/Solomon had two coastal gaps of Philistia and Phoenicia, that is not the case in the prophesied land during the Lord's rule.
There were conditions. Jesus is not coming to restore ancient Israel, Or do you think this is the goal?
3. The division of tribes during David's day was a jigsaw puzzle compared to the ordered and straight division of prophecy.
The tribal division is lost. Records were destroyed. Most Jews today are not descendants of Abraham anyway.
Saying the prophesied land is already fulfilled is a sloppy joke at best, and a willful change of prophecy by those that do not take God at His words.
What land do you think David ruled?
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Such mishandlers of prophecy of Scripture, don't believe God's words are sure and exactly as written, but rather treat them as 'symbolic' and 'spiritual', to be changed around at will.

There are those that do so with prophecy, and those that do so with doctrine, and those who do so with both.

The only major problem is obvious mishandlers of the words of God, trying to force their own minds and prophecies upon other believers.
Like those who ignore most of the OT and say Israel never possessed the land promised?
There is no problem at all for them believing God's words of prophecy as written. The exact and sure words of prophesied land for Abraham and his natural seed hasn't been given yet by the Lord. But He certainly will before this world ends in fiery flame and fervent heat.
Ah, the pharisees believed the same. But it’s difficult to believe someone can read the OT and decide Israel never received the promised land.
Some don't take God at His word and believe this heaven and earth will ever end.

True. God's words being fulfilled exactly as written is always pivotal to His promises. His doctrine of salvation and justification as well.

'Woefully'. Impressive. When people start using expansive words, it means their argument is no good.

Rev 20 simply clarifies the amount of time for Christ's millennium. It also confirms previous prophecy of the Lord ruling over the nations smitten, as well as His overcoming saints with Him.
A bloody terrible end, right?

Right. And the book of Isaiah shows how those borders will include India. Just go thru the book and find out for yourself.

Pre-Millennialists declare that this is pivotal to their doctrine of the Millennium time period - which is woefully misinterpreted from Revelation 20. All of this is easily disproven with Scripture and all of the major end times passages completely contradict this doctrine as they all coincide in their declaration of the earth being completely destroyed upon Christ's return on the "Last Day" of this world.

Gen 12: God's first promise was to give it to Abraham himself, and his seed.
Gen 17: The land to Abraham and his natural seed will be given as an everlasting possession.
Heb 11: They had not recieved the promises of God.
Ezek 47: Shows the promised land borders when the Lord enters His house with His glory. The OT borders never reached it. And the Ezekiel borders are prophesied after Israel lost all their former conquered land to Babylon.

As with most false prophecy, the reason for it is false doctrine.

Many that teach against Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth, try to invent a current spirit-only resurrection and reign of Christ on earth, so that believers are already permanently secured in His kingdom.

I.e. Already been resurrected unto life and reigning with Him forever...Just another false means of preaching OSAS.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

For those who believe all the words of God as written, there's no doubt that the Lord and His resurrected saints will rule over all nations on earth, after He has defeated their armies at His return in the air.

And since the promised land on earth has not yet been fully given to Abraham and his seed, then God must fulfill His promise to resurrected Abraham and his natural seed, that are still alive on earth after the great plagues, warfare, and judgment of nations.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back