Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Mystery of Lawlessness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the idea of the house is not as some think, in jewish thought. when noah believed he also taught his sons and wife and their wives the means of pleasing the lord. that is what "house" meant. its whom ever was from your loins, slaves and their kin and family.

the idea of the house is not as some think, in jewish thought. when noah believed he also taught his sons and wife and their wives the means of pleasing the lord. that is what "house" meant. its whom ever was from your loins, slaves and their kin and family.

OK, that makes sense.

The cornerstone (or foundation stone) concept is derived from the first stone set in the construction of a masonry foundation, important since all other stones will be set in reference to this stone, thus determining the position of the entire structure.

the reason I believe that it works is that jews then and today are very communal, this is why they tend to like Marxism. the building of the temple took a lot of work. does it not with our families? we have people we go to help us be the godly parent, and also others we help.

You didn't really think the Carpenter went to build us a house? :nod

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

You didn't really think the Carpenter went to build us a house? :nod

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Wow Reba, thank you, actually this is the first time I actually tied those verses into the new Jerusalem. Good one!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back