Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Official King of the Hill Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
...and use my magnetic cabilities to send her to the center of krataktoa and acitve volcano, but i spare her, I trap her in a metalic container that is far enough from the heat...

So you're gonna put me in a METAL container in the middle of a VOLCANO and expect me NOT to cook? I see :lol

:couch

Using his Super-Tech Support powers, I fashion a collar similar to those used to suppress the mutant powers of the x-men on genosha and this one is made complete out of plastics. While Jason was asleep last night I snuck up to the hill and put the colar on him. I then tell a transforming robot I made to transform into a helicopter and go to the volcano and free my wife. He transforms into mighty robot mode and pulls open the metal container and frees Caroline. We then return to the hill where I reveal one more of my awesome machines. This machines allows me to move the hill around space and time. I have my robot throw the mutant Jason in a plastic prison, and reclaim the hill with Caroline. I then transport the hill to a time and place only I know.

Rounded up fifty kids from the Mexican orphanage, told them you were a bad Gringo,and turned them loose on you. Because you are too decent to fight children, you ran, and I took the hill.

having been rescuing by xavier and i have no issues with attackin las ninas de mexicanos, i with the mutant sinister attack the hill and i give the children to sinister for genetic research and vince flees.

Get Achmal the (now very dead) terrorist to attack Jason on his hill.

I now have the hill. :)

Using the Romulan Cloaking Device, I sneak up to the hill, totally unseen by Nick, and release a Yowie. Once the Yowie is outside of the Cloaking Device, Nick can see it. Nick (being the smart lad that he is) sees the immense financial as well as scientific advantage of being the first person to produce a living Yowie, so he loads the Yowie in the back seat of his car and rushes off to call a press conference.

Leaving me in charge of the hill.

Nick_29 said:
Get Achmal the (now very dead) terrorist to attack Jason on his hill.

I now have the hill. :)
low blow, nick, hmm handy will be next, but i may let another hard core trekkie deal with that one.

Enraged by your attack on the Mexican orphans, I go to the dog shelter and get Bingo and Chester, who are so fierce that only I can walk them. I explain to them what you have done, and they attack you with such fury that you are forced to flee, and I re-take the hill.

I release two female dogs in heat at the bottom of the hill. Bingo and Chester, overcome with doggie lust, chase after the two females. Vince, forgetting to let go of the leashes, is dragged mercilessly down the hill. The hill is now mine.

Having recovered from the attack from ahmed, lol, i then attack prough 91 with my mutant abilities i takes a chain use it to neutralize the dogs and tie mr prough a tree, with steel cords, and then retake my hill. I force him to watch reruns of Heroes, a show that he hates.

I whip out a holodeck and recreate another hill. Jason gets confused and goes onto the fake hill thinking he is still holding the real hill.

Meanwhile, I hold the REAL hill.

handy said:
I whip out a holodeck and recreate another hill. Jason gets confused and goes onto the fake hill thinking he is still holding the real hill.

Meanwhile, I hold the REAL hill.
you like the star trek thing, very well when i next respond i will respond in like manner.

Using my super-human strength, I bust the steel cables holding me to the tree. I grab Jason and put him in a TCU uniform and throw him at the foot of the hill. As Handy is beating him about the shoulders with her broom, I take the hill and spend the rest of my time watching "Twilight Zone".

prough91 said:
Using my super-human strength, I bust the steel cables holding me to the tree. I grab Jason and put him in a TCU uniform and throw him at the foot of the hill. As Handy is beating him about the shoulders with her broom, I take the hill and spend the rest of my time watching "Twilight Zone".
handy already had the hill after removing me, i'm suprised that you have used the trek thing, i hear a borg ship coming, the u.s.s. enterprise ncc 1701-E from an alternate time line, rescuse me and assilimated prough as he has knowledge that will save the ufp-borg alliance. Seven of nine determined that assimaltion while in violation of the law was necessary. I'm know in charge of the hill once more.

All the ants in the land elect me to be their Hill Police Chief, sooooo... I automatically arrest anyone in the vicinity of the hill, including Jason, for illegal trespass. I then restore the hill to the charge of Dora, as she was illegally disposed.

The hill is now Dora's to defend :salute

Says, "no". Then offer's handi a pepsi as a truce. The pepsi has a sleeping medication mixed in and she falls asleep. I then whistle to my friendly ants and have them carry her off the hill and return to power.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back