Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oops.. .what are you supposed to do?

This is ramble on htread is best place make stories. You make a story following me... there good or bad... or embarrasement. See I can't spell so who embarrassment... that you can make the story, and someone else keeps going...

Until don't know what the story is about first place...

We just keep going.

Hey if you think my writing is to good, look spelling errors... see I have4 no idea what I am talking about... and that's the idea of rambling on. Hey, you put something, you better watch... I'll make a story out of it... wich really cool if you think aboutm it becasue don't really anything except put down a blurb... half a blurb... conplete burb... and maybe...

Come on you guys try it? I'll make another blurb for people who just want to talk... if you talk on this place there will be story hind...

Yikes...:o

It never seems to amaze me how professed "Non-Christians" (unbelievers, athiest, former Christians, etc.) will post as if they know the Truth, the Life, and the Way in spiritual matters.

What's worse is that we who profess Christianity will allow ourselves to be taken by such deception and engage in "their" dialog on their country road in hopes of enlightening them on biblical matters (history, principles, interpretations, etc.)

Have we forgotten that, "unless a man is born-again he CANNOT see (perceive, recognize, discern, envision, or understand) the Kingdom of God?!"

Yet we make every (futile) attempt to have them "see" without being born-again. God change us.

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

People cannot even begin to understand a fraction the wonders of The Lord until they experience it for themselves. Our job is to pray for them and show them the love of God so they may see Christ in us.

People cannot even begin to understand a fraction the wonders of The Lord until they experience it for themselves. Our job is to pray for them and show them the love of God so they may see Christ in us.

Exactly.

And that's the point.

Yet we seem determined (defend the faith?) to discuss and debate biblical/spiritual matters with those who have no understanding.

Wouldn't our efforts be best served if we first forcused on biblical/spiritual matters that will bring understanding ("unless a man be born again . . .") before attempting to answer questions in depth requiring such understanding?

Again, may God change us.

My youngest son/19, who is an U.S. Army Infantry Line Field Medic recently wrote this . . .

God answers three ways.

1.) Yes.

2.) No.

3.) I have something better in mind.

I thought that was cool!

noah_im_floodin_it_tshirt-p235519370994903961bah0z_525.jpg

I wonder why God ever made roaches?
Seriously, they're like the most irritating little jerks on earth.

Good Morning One & All ... You will find out soon enough if you all read my posts I am one who LOVES to add graphics to my posts ... & I do hope that will be ok & if there is a problem w/ it please do let me know ... so w/ that shared I am wanting to wish each & everyone a blessed Thursday & I shall see you all soon again. And if anyone wants a friend ... pass on a request anytime !!

1687973mcb6ne2b8w.gif

Charity suffereth long, and is kind;charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, do not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil....1 Corinth 13:4-5

"Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken."
~Proverbs 3:25, 26 KJV

Life is a challenge not a competition
You can still smell the roses and be on a mission
Just take a moment to get intouch with your heart
Early in the morning It's a dawn of a new day
New hopes, new dreams, new ways
I open up my heart and i'm gonna do my part and make this a positively beautiful day
It's a beautiful day!

:chin I wonder how life will surprise me today.....

I've been up since like 4:30. Wow. At least this time I can't say I was up til 4 AM.

Will be visiting my dad after church today. :)

Back