Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Reba Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yeah well that was because I was born in a city that was renamed into Karl-Marx-Stadt from 1953 to 1990.
If I'd been born in Jasoncran-City I'd be adoring you now.

actually two cities bear my last name. not for me but my uncle has a named street after him and in savannah.he built this drive. I have seen old pics of it and the insurance company that he started there and the stories and sadly fighting, harry my grandpa worked for him and co ran it and it got ugly. so he moved and went to Miami.View attachment 3934 View attachment 3934

that is an old city. its the city in the movie called gone with the wind. my grandmother had that southern accent. she talked very much like scarlett.

Ugh I never liked that movie. It had a terribly selfish, shallow, immature, racist and emotionally abusive heroine that for some reason everyone adored. The male lead character made a good choice to dump her.
(Hm, except for "racist" all those adjectives perfectly describe myself. :nonono)

Ugh I never liked that movie. It had a terribly selfish, shallow, immature, racist and emotionally abusive heroine that for some reason everyone adored. The male lead character made a good choice to dump her.
(Hm, except for "racist" all those adjectives perfectly describe myself. :nonono)
duh, its about the civil war era and its ravaging of a family that was wealthy.it would be me kinda called the germans in schindlers list racist and whining about it. duh. cause they were!

actually its my family. same same. my dad worked there for the summer. but its a pantheon thing as in all gods of Greece are family. bow or die.

So I've already haggled the price down from "kneel" to "bow". A few more posts back and forth any you might be kneeling at my feet. Mwahahahaha!

duh, its about the civil war era and its ravaging of a family that was wealthy.it would be me kinda called the germans in schindlers list racist and whining about it. duh. cause they were!

Okay, even if the racism was default for people of that time she was still an unbearable character.

So I've already haggled the price down from "kneel" to "bow". A few more posts back and forth any you might be kneeling at my feet. Mwahahahaha!

bowing and kneeling are the same to this god. either way do so or die. im thinking of taking your ashes and placing them in a shrine dedicated to capitalism. let see rand? hmm not sure.

I heard Reba owns property in Savannah.
Waterfront and downtown opposite the university.

My granddaughter just bought a house in Savannah.
These old wooden houses have character.

By the way, St Augustine is celebrating their 450th year as a city, in 2015.
Make reservations now.
Ask Reba, she has property there.

I heard Reba owns property in Savannah.
Waterfront and downtown opposite the university.

My granddaughter just bought a house in Savannah.
These old wooden houses have character.

By the way, St Augustine is celebrating their 450th year as a city, in 2015.
Make reservations now.
Ask Reba, she has property there.
oldest city in the new hemisphere. I forgot about that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back