Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Reba Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
its the way women were portrayed in movies then. much didn't change until the 60's, and now we have sex machines and men haters.

You forget the female action heros that go into battle wearing a plate bikini and high heels.
But then men have their share of movie stereotypes, too.

For someone who complains about others hijacking threads, you take the cake.
Claudya is now no. 1.:approve

Derailment.jpg

HaHa, you sound terrified, as I knew you would, and as you know you should.

No, my dear. That's the sound of your own terror.

You know, that guy in your signature is driving me crazy. Is he leaning on his sword? How can he read while leaning on his sword? Either he's in danger, then he shouldn't be reading but paying attention to his surroundings, or he's not in danger so he can read but then he should lay down his weapon. Either way, you never lean on a sword with its pointy end on the floor. Because depending on what kind floor he's standing or sitting on he'd either ruin the floor, or his sword.

No, my dear. That's the sound of your own terror.

You know, that guy in your signature is driving me crazy. Is he leaning on his sword? How can he read while leaning on his sword? Either he's in danger, then he shouldn't be reading but paying attention to his surroundings, or he's not in danger so he can read but then he should lay down his weapon. Either way, you never lean on a sword with its pointy end on the floor. Because depending on what kind floor he's standing or sitting on he'd either ruin the floor, or his sword.
The sword is my prayer, and it stays with me.
Yes, I lean on my prayer.

You know what he's doing. Allen's foot is on your neck, and his sword is pressing into your back, and he's reading the scriptures out loud casting demons out of you.
Hehe, I kind of like that idea. :biggrin2
But the only possible reason you would find me on the floor in front of allenwynne is because I'm rolling on the floor laughing at him.

These kind come only by much fasting and prayer. He could be there a while.
That means that only the exorcist has to fast, or also their target?
(Also that Bible verse you are quoting here is refering not to a demon, but to the spirit of unbelief of the disciples who were unable to cast out a demon by themselves becaue they were lacking in faith. Why do I always have to explain the Bible to you? :hips)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back