Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Remmant

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Do we understand the mind ofGod,

No one can know the mind of God but the Bible tells us what he did and what he will do. He did destroy the world with water during Noahs time.
And he will destroy the Earth with fire.

Whereby the world that then was being overflowed with water, perished. But the heavens and the earth which are now kept by the same word are kept in reserved unto fire against the day of judgement and perdition of ungodly men..........2 Peter 3:6 and 7

The heavens shall pass away with a greta noise and the elements shall melt with fervernt heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up...............................Verse 10
It’s not the Christian.

One short question.........If it's not a Christian who is born again who is it?

This book’s extensive studymakes it clear why and who will born again during this time period

The only problem I have is the book you are refering to is not God's word. We "got" to go to the Bible to find truth............Always, every time
9The LORD will be king over the whole earth.

A simple question. Is not God king over the world right now? Does he rule his creation all the time? Who has or can remove him from his place?

I think we agree here. But not all who are on the earth believe in Him. The time will come when ALL will believe in him, but for the unsaved it will be too late because Now (Today) is the day of salvation.

So if Christ is ruling right now at this moment. He comes back at the second advent to Judge His rulership with fire?

Was the Flood a judgement of His own rulership?

Is God making mistakes in His rulership on this planet? Or Has God Decreed a time for Satan to rule?

His rule during the millennium

Do you think Jesus will set up a physically Kingdom on this earth and rule over it for a litterial 1000 years? Why would he do that? I mean leave heaven and come back here to this sin cursed earth to give men ANOTHER chance or what?
Is he not ruling right now over his creation as God allmighty?
And is not his return to judge the world with Fire as he did so with water in the great flood? And to reward all his people with a glorified body to live and worship him foever. We can't do that is this flesh and blood body.

Men have only one chance; to believe the Gospel and be saved or to reject it and be condemned.

if Christians have a place in Heaven prepared by Jesus,

why a Kingdom on earth; what is the purpose?

There are many scenarios but unless it lines up with all of scripture it becomes invalid
But if the explanation taken directly from scripture, this is valid, if proven it becomes undeniable.

Allow me to explain what the purpose may be; if validated through the scripture then it would deserves a closer study.

Foundational:Jesus said no one can comes to the Father except through me
Christians are saved through faith in Jesus (Period)
Those who reject the gospel are not saved (Period)

But if “no one can be saved except through the Lord Christ,” can dead bones be raised with flesh and given life from God’s breath (Ezekiel 37) to be given a chance to know Christ and believe? Would they be saved?

Sounds impossible to our human logic but does God use human logic? These are not His ways or thoughts.
This book “The Last Day” by Robert Hern, explains through scripture.
it makes a valid point through scripture.

Do you think Jesus will set up a physically Kingdom on this earth and rule over it for a litterial 1000 years? Why would he do that? I mean leave heaven and come back here to this sin cursed earth to give men ANOTHER chance or what?
And is not his return to judge the world with Fire as he did so with water in the great flood? And to reward all his people with a glorified body to live and worship him foever. We can't do that is this flesh and blood body.

Men have onlyone chance; to believe the Gospel and be saved or to reject it and be condemned.

There are many scenarios but unless it linesup with all of scripture it becomes invalid
But if theexplanation taken directly from scripture, this is valid, if proven it becomesundeniable.

Allow me to explain what the purpose may be; if validated through the scripture then it would deserves a closerstudy.

Christians aresaved through faith in Jesus (Period)
Those whoreject the gospel are not saved (Period)

But if “no onecan be saved except through the Lord Christ,” can dead bones be raised withflesh and given life from God’s breath (Ezekiel 37) to be given a chance toKnow Christ and believe? Would they be saved?

Sounds impossibleto our human logic but does God use human logic? These are not His ways orthoughts.
This book “TheLast Day” by Robert Hern, explains through scripture.
it makes avalid point through scripture.

No. See if you can follow Jer. 4:22-27? There are two resurrections of the saved & then all lost. They are 1000 years apart. The Saved will take part in the judgment of the length of suffering that they had caused. (Luke 12:47-48)

It is then seen that the earth will be re/created! The earth is a wilderness with no light as seen in Jer. with only satan & his crew here in it.

--Elijah

Men have onlyone chance; to believe the Gospel and be saved or to reject it and be condemned.

There are many scenarios but unless it linesup with all of scripture it becomes invalid
But if theexplanation taken directly from scripture, this is valid, if proven it becomesundeniable.

Allow me to explain what the purpose may be; if validated through the scripture then it would deserves a closerstudy.

Christians aresaved through faith in Jesus (Period)
Those whoreject the gospel are not saved (Period)

But if “no onecan be saved except through the Lord Christ,” can dead bones be raised withflesh and given life from God’s breath (Ezekiel 37) to be given a chance toKnow Christ and believe? Would they be saved?

Sounds impossibleto our human logic but does God use human logic? These are not His ways orthoughts.
This book “TheLast Day” by Robert Hern, explains through scripture.
it makes avalid point through scripture.

No. See if you can follow Jer. 4:22-27? There are two resurrections of the saved & then all lost. They are 1000 years apart. The Saved will take part in the judgment of the length of suffering that they had caused. (Luke 12:47-48)

It is then seen that the earth will be re/created! The earth is a wilderness with no light as seen in Jer. with only satan & his crew here in it.

--Elijah

You’re right.... it is a thousand years apart

The Christians do not make their appearance until the wedding.
This is because Christians free from sin. made pure because of the blood of Jesus.

The bride is kept safe from any turmoil until everything is complete.
The bride makes her appearance by coming down from Heaven as the New Jerusalem. This is mentioned in the book “The Last Day”

The bride are the Christians.

Revelation 21
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. See if you can follow Jer. 4:22-27? There are two resurrections of the saved & then all lost.

I don't see this is Jeremiah 4. Please point out Exactly where you see this, in words that are clear. Thank you.

The Saved will take part in the judgment of the length of suffering that they had caused. (Luke 12:47-48)

The question asked by Peter was,
41 Peter asked, “Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?”

42 The Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time?

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

The earth is a wilderness with no light as seen in Jer. with only satan & his crew here in it.

Jeremiah 4 KJV
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
27For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

I do not see this as an end times prophecy. I see that prophet sees the standard of a army. That his people will be conquered once again, for their whoredom (idolatry).
And they were.

No. See if you can follow Jer. 4:22-27? There are two resurrections of the saved & then all lost.

I don't see this is Jeremiah 4. Please point out Exactly where you see this, in words that are clear. Thank you.

The Saved will take part in the judgment of the length of suffering that they had caused. (Luke 12:47-48)

The question asked by Peter was,
41 Peter asked, “Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?”

42 The Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time?

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

The earth is a wilderness with no light as seen in Jer. with only satan & his crew here in it.

Jeremiah 4 KJV
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
27For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

I do not see this as an end times prophecy. I see that prophet sees the standard of a army. That his people will be conquered once again, for their whoredom (idolatry).
And they were.

Deb this is off topic, but these scriptures are being used.

Jer 4:23-27..... I believe This is the fall of Satan before God created mankind. And God Froze the earth. Gen 1:1-2 looks very similar to Jer 4:23 does it not?

When was there ever "NO MAN ON THE EARTH?" Mankind has been Here from Genesis and will be here when He does "make a full end". When has there been no man? I believe it was Satans fall, And Jer 4:23-27 is a description of that judgement.

I believe that it is one of the most important doctrines in the bible after salvation and eternal security.

It is the Kingdom conflict or Angelic Conflict and It is WHY we are here, We are here to reveal Gods Grace to a Creature that rejected His Grace and this Present time is Satans "appeal trial". And Mankind is Gods witness to Satan that God is Fair and Just when He deals out Judgement to creatures who have rejected His Grace.

When was there ever "NO MAN ON THE EARTH?" Mankind has been Here from Genesis and will be here when He does "make a full end". When has there been no man? I believe it was Satans fall, And Jer 4:23-27 is a description of that judgement.

I don't understand why you say there is "no man"? Or why you see this as satan's fall?

I don't understand why you say there is "no man"? Or why you see this as satan's fall?

Here is an old post done by me, see if it sheds 'any' light on the subject??

Elijah674_2134.jpg
This is a post that I put up on another site.

I read that [[[post]]] & do not agree with the [[[post]]]! (those highlights are for the Rock 'poster' to see!)

'i' see NO human life left upon earth during the 1000 years other than satan & his angels crew. When Christ comes this Second time, all wicked die and are dead! and the dead RIGHTEOUS have their FIRST RESURRECTION & they & the living RIGHTEOUS leave desolate earth for this period of 1000 years. It is after that 1000 years that they all come back to await (SEE!) their VERDICT'S EXECUTION STAGE of the FINAL SECOND DEATH of satan & the pre/judged ALL STILL DEAD ONES [SECOND ETERNAL DEATH ONES]. But first they must have their resurrection, huh!

SO: Before the New Jerusalem set down in her [PROMISED LAND], ALL OF THE WICKED will now have their resurrection! They were already PRE/JUDGED LOST when Christ brought His REWARD WITH HIM at His Second Coming. (Eccl. 12:13-14 Rev. 22:12)

Think of the billions of wicked + fallen angels & satan, these humans come out of the grave the same way that they entered into it, so satan once again is 'LOOSED FROM his prison' (of circumstances Jer. 4) & they still believe this liar from the beginning, & believe that they can take the City of New Jerusalem! (think Matt. 7's Broadway & what NUMBERS mean to these one still!)

Then FIRE COMES DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN and cleanses the lower heaven + all of the earth from sin, SIN + SINNERS! This is hell & the SECOND 'ETERNAL' DEATH! (see Luke 12:47-48 for the by far worse sinner! + Obadiah 1:16 FINAL OBLITERATION OF SIN + SINNER!)

All of this will take place right before the eyes of the Saints. The EXECUTION of each with it being according to their 'type' of JURY JUDGEMENT which they had a part of! (1 Cor. 6:2-3)

It is then that God recreates the New Heavens & the New Earth & New Jerusalem will sit down in the Promised Land of Zech. 14:1-6
--Elijah

Here is an old post done by me, see if it sheds 'any' light on the subject??

Elijah674_2134.jpg
This is a post that I put up on another site.

I read that [[[post]]] & do not agree with the [[[post]]]! (those highlights are for the Rock 'poster' to see!)

'i' see NO human life left upon earth during the 1000 years other than satan & his angels crew. When Christ comes this Second time, all wicked die and are dead! and the dead RIGHTEOUS have their FIRST RESURRECTION & they & the living RIGHTEOUS leave desolate earth for this period of 1000 years. It is after that 1000 years that they all come back to await (SEE!) their VERDICT'S EXECUTION STAGE of the FINAL SECOND DEATH of satan & the pre/judged ALL STILL DEAD ONES [SECOND ETERNAL DEATH ONES]. But first they must have their resurrection, huh!

SO: Before the New Jerusalem set down in her [PROMISED LAND], ALL OF THE WICKED will now have their resurrection! They were already PRE/JUDGED LOST when Christ brought His REWARD WITH HIM at His Second Coming. (Eccl. 12:13-14 Rev. 22:12)

Think of the billions of wicked + fallen angels & satan, these humans come out of the grave the same way that they entered into it, so satan once again is 'LOOSED FROM his prison' (of circumstances Jer. 4) & they still believe this liar from the beginning, & believe that they can take the City of New Jerusalem! (think Matt. 7's Broadway & what NUMBERS mean to these one still!)

Then FIRE COMES DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN and cleanses the lower heaven + all of the earth from sin, SIN + SINNERS! This is hell & the SECOND 'ETERNAL' DEATH! (see Luke 12:47-48 for the by far worse sinner! + Obadiah 1:16 FINAL OBLITERATION OF SIN + SINNER!)

All of this will take place right before the eyes of the Saints. The EXECUTION of each with it being according to their 'type' of JURY JUDGEMENT which they had a part of! (1 Cor. 6:2-3)

It is then that God recreates the New Heavens & the New Earth & New Jerusalem will sit down in the Promised Land of Zech. 14:1-6
--Elijah

Jesus said, “no one can come to the Father except through Me.”

Is there anyone before Jesus’ resurrection acceptable to God

If yes, how are they justified without Jesus?

Is there another way to the Father?

Rom. 2:14-15 tell us that there were ones who were Born Again with the holy Spirit who never even heard of Our Master as [[we know Him.]]
Yet take note where the Royal Law of God is Located!

[14] For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15] Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )

--Elijah

I didn't read all the posts so tell me if anyone has come at this angle.

I believe the remnant today is those that follow and obey the Spirit, not the intellect.

I didn't read all the posts so tell me if anyone has come at this angle.

I believe the remnant today is those that follow and obey the Spirit, not the intellect.

My thoughts are that the remnant meets the qualifications of the Elect.

God’s elect meaning chosen ones in the Old and New Testaments: believers not of intellect or works but by faith. E.g., Abraham believed God and it was imputed unto him for righteousness. James 2:23.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Talking of believers in the New Testament - Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God . .

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

I'm talking about the few that follow the Spirit vs. the many that walk after the flesh. The first receive their reward. The second, their works are burned up but their souls are saved. Opinion here.

I'm talking about the few that follow the Spirit vs. the many that walk after the flesh. The first receive their reward. The second, their works are burned up but their souls are saved. Opinion here.
For us in Christ, rewards are based on works of righteousness; Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. I believe as you do concerning them whose works are burned. In heaven we see certain ones singing that they will be kings and priests serving with Christ a thousand years in Rev 5:10, and Jesus pronounces others in Rev 7:15 to be servants. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Sorry deb I missed this one.

Gen 1:2, And the earth became [not was] formless and void, The phrase formless and void in the Hebrew is tohuw waabohuw, and it comes up in another passage that's important to the Kingdom conflict or Angelic conflict. Isaiah tells us about a time like this in Isa 24:1, Behold, the Lord lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface, and scatters its inhabitants. Look at Jer 4:23-26, I looked on the earth, and behold, {it was} formless and void [tohuw waabohuw, same as Gen 1:2]; And to the heavens, and they had no light. I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro. I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled. I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the Lord, before His fierce anger.....

This is not the full end like the second advent and after the 1000 years. So when was this judgment? We have not seen it since the creation of mankind and mankind will ALWAYS inhabit the earth. So, since the time mankind had been created to the full end there will never be "No man". So This Judgement has to be BEFORE man was created. It is the fall of Satan.

What made the Lord angry and caused Him to do this to planet earth was the angelic rebellion that took place, and this is when God covered the entire earth with ice. After this Gen 1:2 tells us, and the Spirit of God began to move over the surface of the waters(the Spirit denotes restoration, Christ Created). This was actually the beginning of God granting Satan, and the angels who followed him, their appeal. So the earth had to be restored for man's occupancy that came long after the creation of the earth. However, man's occupancy on planet earth didn't last too long before Adam and the woman fell, and Satan became the ruler of the world again, and Satan always considers this one of his greatest victories.

This is not the full end like the second advent and after the 1000 years. So when was this judgment? We have not seen it since the creation of mankind and mankind will ALWAYS inhabit the earth. So, since the time mankind had been created to the full end there will never be "No man". So This Judgement has to be BEFORE man was created. It is the fall of Satan.

What do you do with verse 26, who built the cities if there was no man?

Back