Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The True Church Cannot Be Seen

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The true church cannot be seen and is not made with human hands or with bricks and mortar.
Jesus dwells within us and leads us into all truth and we have no need of anyone to teach us anything. The truth is already within. There are many counterfeit kingdoms on earth and mankind has to start looking within for the truth and not look in organisations, religions etc. If we keep seeking knocking and asking Messiah will reveal himself

The true church cannot be seen and is not made with human hands or with bricks and mortar.
Jesus dwells within us and leads us into all truth and we have no need of anyone to teach us anything. The truth is already within. There are many counterfeit kingdoms on earth and mankind has to start looking within for the truth and not look in organisations, religions etc. If we keep seeking knocking and asking Messiah will reveal himself
That is true.Maybe a person likes Church for the Christian fellowship but as far as our salvation it does not matter.I am thinking there are those who are much more devoted to God who do not go to Church.And those who attend Church and think someone is a heathen if they do not you might not see alot of fruit in their lives.
It is much more important to have a relationship with God rather than a religion.

I agree Kathi. I beleive Messiah is calling people out of the churches so we can be set free to seek him properly. There is nothing wrong with gathering together but the layers upon layers suppress the real truth of Christ within. I never discovered Jesus until i got out of the churches how ironic is that. This is not an attack on churches but rather the dogma and chains imposed upon believers form those who say thier church has the truth when there is only one truth

I was a Lutheran Missouri Synod member for many years.I did not grow.When I was growing with a deeper and deeper faith in God I knew it was time to get out.I then went to a Community Church.It was better but I saw way too much of the World in that Church.

My membership is with a Baptist church here in town. Now, I have been a Baptist pastor for about 30 years. I led those churches "old school". I preached thru the Scriptures instead of what the flock wanted. Many were saved during those years. Now, in this church of about 400, its so worldly, I haven't seen any saved in it for years, so, I don't go anymore. I worship my Savior and study the Scriptures at home, and my ministry today is this Forum. I love it and am close to the Lord, I feel. So you are right Phil, we don't bash the church we just don't go.

Yes i agree because they are conditioned to do this from childhood. I have myself done this at one time but Messiah set me free to find him.Eventually all peoples tribes and tongues will come to know.

Their are many that I know of who go to Church every Sunday and rarely miss.From what I observe I would not want to take Christian advise from them.

Peace and Love to you Pastor. Discovering Messiah within us takes anguish and we have to go through that to find him. That is real freedom. Do you still Pastor people in your ministry. We all need to be light and Christ within willshine that light so people will know who to turn to.

The Truth is already within you Sister Kathi. It will all be revealed no one can do it for us. But we can support each other with self sacrificing love for each other.

When you tell people that you did not attend Church or are not comfortable with our Churches now some give you a very strange look :lol Have you noticed that?

Yes, funnily enough when people ask me what church i go to i always reply to the unseen church not made by human hands or with bricks and mortar it usually ends the conversation unfortunatley

Peace and Love to you Pastor. Discovering Messiah within us takes anguish and we have to go through that to find him. That is real freedom. Do you still Pastor people in your ministry. We all need to be light and Christ within willshine that light so people will know who to turn to.

The churches that I was their shepherd was in Maine so I don't see them now. Years ago I started a Bible study in my home which grew into a local assembly. We were hammered by the evil one and because of illness it closed. I still minister to some of them as well as my neighbors where my home is. My next door neighbor came to Jesus after I was able to witness to him thru my life and then talking to him, and we get together a lot.

When you tell people that you did not attend Church or are not comfortable with our Churches now some give you a very strange look :lol Have you noticed that?

I have Kathi, especially those who remember that I used to preach there when our pastor was on vacation.

The churches that I was their shepherd was in Maine so I don't see them now. Years ago I started a Bible study in my home which grew into a local assembly. We were hammered by the evil one and because of illness it closed. I still minister to some of them as well as my neighbors where my home is. My next door neighbor came to Jesus after I was able to witness to him thru my life and then talking to him, and we get together a lot.
Chopper I have been to a couple of home Churches and Bible studies that were not bad.Maybe about 6 people.

Chopper I have been to a couple of home Churches and Bible studies that were not bad.Maybe about 6 people.

I really like a house church that has a shepherd that will not compromise in order to get a big church with a big paycheck. The house church that I started ran for about three years, I never took a cent from the offerings. The money went back into the needs of the flock. I live about 10 miles from Lake Pleasant, MA it has been a mecca for world wide satanists gathering every July since the 1900s and they put a curse on my house church and we were not strong enough to survive. Both my wife and I along with some others got very sick for a long time. We finally got delivered but it was warfare for quite some time.

I really like a house church that has a shepherd that will not compromise in order to get a big church with a big paycheck. The house church that I started ran for about three years, I never took a cent from the offerings. The money went back into the needs of the flock. I live about 10 miles from Lake Pleasant, MA it has been a mecca for world wide satanists gathering every July since the 1900s and they put a curse on my house church and we were not strong enough to survive. Both my wife and I along with some others got very sick for a long time. We finally got delivered but it was warfare for quite some time.
Being with a couple of fellow believers serves the purpose.People would take turns bringing a dessert for afterward.And by the way I know a man who used to live in Maine.He thinks he might know you but I can not give his name on-line.

Back