Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The True Church Cannot Be Seen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
maturity. Idk, medina is a pre tribber, we don't argue, my church is , I don't argue with them. my chaplain is one. find common ground. its only here and whenever I choose the time to debate that I do.

maturity. Idk, medina is a pre tribber, we don't argue, my church is , I don't argue with them. my chaplain is one. find common ground. its only here and whenever I choose the time to debate that I do.
There are many who would be offended and might even walk out the door if someone proclaimed they were either Pre-trib or Post trib.I don't think those issues matter.But if you have someone in a room and is reading Scripture totally like it is not intended and going off on some kind of allegorical trip I would not come back.That is not for me.

im secure where im at. if im :

1) doing the commands jesus said to do
2) telling others

my position is that im looking at the cross not the world. some much of what is passed as prophecy isn't. its just news mixed with verses and the futurist bias inbetween. newsensationalism. my position is this. be ready now. not looking for a sign. the world has been dying since the cross. I just don't get into that. should I be glee ful as I have seen some that appear to want my kin to die so that jesus would return? I have seen Christians get excited. I now wonder if how many of kin will die in said blood shed. my kin are allover this nation and in Europe and isreal.

I don't like taking verses of out of context. edom doesn't mean edom literally, but well Jordan. what??????????!!!!!!!!!! edom is edom all the time. no body lives in sela, Jordan today.

That is true but then you have one dozen people in a room who are trying to be right.It would be a mess.Kind of like when some of these threads get heated.

yeah i see your point but for unity sake they should come together in Christ and give prasie and thanks for what he did for us surely we can do that if we have the love of God in us

yeah i see your point but for unity sake they should come together in Christ and give prasie and thanks for what he did for us surely we can do that if we have the love of God in us
Yes,they sure should but I don't think it is going to happen.Because each group is going to think they are right.

Getting togther for prayer, praise and worship has nothing to do with theology
Yes if prayer and praise to God was the only thing that was discussed during the get togethers.And as long as everyone knows that Jesus is God.I think the best group to get together would be a few friends who had the same views and could respect each others views.

There are many who would be offended and might even walk out the door if someone proclaimed they were either Pre-trib or Post trib.I don't think those issues matter.But if you have someone in a room and is reading Scripture totally like it is not intended and going off on some kind of allegorical trip I would not come back.That is not for me.
most today when I bring words like gemetria. the beast and where the marks come from in the torah wouldn't even know what the torah is.i also would present my self as somewhat versed in judiasm and also explain how different they see things. ie the idea of the mark. what one does with one mind and hands is what damns thee or saves thee. the mind if holy the hand will follow and likewise in sin so will the hand be doing.

I also could walk them through the visions of jesus on the throne in the book of revalation and where he is seen in Ezekiel, Daniel and other references and go from there. but that is because I have debated this stuff and know it. they might refute me and disagree. that is fine. I have done this in the guard with my chaplain and others wondered what we were talking about.once I almost didn't want to be with man who futurist whom said the law would return and decided in the interest of winning souls I would no longer debate this in person unless its right. it got to heated. and I do just that.

I disagree. Sons and Daughters of God should recognise they are a family. Look at the biblical term for love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Many of us walking in that love are overcomers as a follower of Christ we have a duty to those related to us in the faith the fact that many do not see it like this means there is a problem.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

I disagree. Sons and Daughters of God should recognise they are a family. Look at the biblical term for love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Many of us walking in that love are overcomers as a follower of Christ we have a duty to those related to us in the faith the fact that many do not see it like this means there is a problem.
Ever been on this messageboard when their is a heated debate?

Ever been on this messageboard when their is a heated debate?
that is because its online. lets just there is an admin that is now a member that I have edified and vice versa. we do have members that have met each other in person. sandy zalecki met Edward. and stovebolts and I have talked on the phone. Obadiah has visited sparrow hawke. this forum is no different then any family. arguments at times.

that is because its online. lets just there is an admin that is now a member that I have edified and vice versa. we do have members that have met each other in person. sandy zalecki met Edward. and stovebolts and I have talked on the phone. Obadiah has visited sparrow hawke. this forum is no different then any family. arguments at times.
I think it goes to show that their are many different interpretations of Scripture.

Hmmm....I have not seen that thead.Where is it?How many different teachings were there when Jesus preached on Earth?
I haven't done that yet. I would have to find the teachings of the two rabbis at the time of jesus. one of them you might know, as he is the spritural grandpa of saul. hillel who son was gammaliel mentioned in acts. the other rabbi is named shimei. when jesus was confronted by the Pharisees that is what they were asking which rabbi do you agree with? he agreed with hillel save on divorce that was shimei teachings on it. there are teachings in the Talmud that according to the sages jewry would be in disarry and sectarian when the moshaic comes. also that when he came there would be bread (manna ) given out.

I say let everyman be a liar including me and God true. All i know is CHrist crucified and resurrected and that he is the only way and truth
The scriptures are a testimony of him so we should move on from that to speaking pure language and food what he gives us, the revelations, jewels and pearls within us are beautiful. I speak with others and we share the jewels appear in the conversation and they are beautiful

I say let everyman be a liar including me and God true. All i know is CHrist crucified and resurrected and that he is the only way and truth
The scriptures are a testimony of him so we should move on from that to speaking pure language and food what he gives us, the revelations, jewels and pearls within us are beautiful. I speak with others and we share the jewels appear in the conversation and they are beautiful
Exactly but many do not believe that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back