Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Thesaintman Asks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I voted that the first 1 is better because the second 1 is not a 1 at all, but a 2.

The real question is whether or not this is a math problem.

Last edited:
god will creates reality? reply =?
Hello Saintman,
Does God's will create reality?

This is possible. If God wills something to happen, then it will happen.
But most of the time, things happen just because we are living in this world.
We must remember that God is good and made everything just right, but then satan came along and ruined a lot of things - in fact he ruined everything. Even love. Love is not perfect because satan has infected it.

So, YES, if God wills something it will happen.
But most of the time, it's just the world at work.

Wondering

Dear @theseedman, this portion of scripture in Matthew 5:29 was setting high standards indeed of the law which we read in another scripture of 2 Corinthians 3:7, but if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones . . . ; what was this? It is what is needed of getting to heaven without Christ.

Israel was trusting Moses, but Jesus spoke in this manner of that trust in John 5:45. Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

What are we to do? Believe on Jesus. John 6:29 . . . This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him (Jesus) whom he hath sent.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus!

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

I hope this gives you the idea of who and what you are in Christ. :wave2

What does a hair covering represent in your culture?
You have to know that before you can know if Paul's teaching about it applies to your church or not.

Good afternoon Saintman.
I'll bet it's the morning for you.

Here's a question for you:
HOW can I save your life?

You have to say HOW.

Wondering

Are you confused about what you can have physical contact with, and what you can not? Perfect love--God's love--is how we know what we can touch and what we should not touch.

thesaintman, are you OK? Do you have a disorder we should be aware of? I am struggling to make any sense of any of your posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back