Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Thesaintman Asks

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No, they are not aware of their own wickedness. Their pride and arrogance keep them from seeing it:
2 In their own eyes they flatter themselves too much to detect or hate their sin." (Psalm 36:2 NIV)

But surely some, as kiwidan says, come to the truth.

I do sometimes. I wish I could say all the time, but my behavior doesn't reflect it. :blush

I know I can. I know He's real...but it is hard to walk in it. I fail and I know it. Lord forgive me.

Holy force? If you mean the person of the Holy Spirit, I trust him much more than I trust myself.

It is something of a resigned trust at times. Kind of like when Jesus told his Law abiding Jewish disciples that eternal life comes through drinking his blood and eating his flesh. Peter's response was not one of "Sign me up!!!" It seemed, in spite of his not liking what Jesus was saying, he was resigned to stay with Jesus because in Jesus was his last hope of salvation: “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life..." (John 6:68 ESV)

3 Hard Theories

1. reincarnation.
2. ALLAH
3. God

well i wonder why there are butterflies and ants and worms. two head conjoined and share body ( reincarnation) live again...
well i wonder if allah ask us what would be how our body choice would been
well i wonder if god is the normal God the standard one.

can you say me it =? hard questions ......................

well tell me did we chose what we would been for life form ?

did we chose what we would have been how we would look????

Write something here please need your support im nerve destroyed.
Can you say me it =?
Dear Brother thesaintman, I noticed the other day you mentioning physic mediums, and that
will affect the peace you can have in Christ alone. Turn from all forms of influence on your life
that is not from God, and in spite of things troubling you, you can have the peace that passes
understanding.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Back