Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

US vs the World

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

This is about the stupidest thread I've ever made. It's for fun. Bring your logic, if you have any.

Okay. My friends once told me US technology (and their army) is sufficient enough to conquer the whole world. Or at least, US alone can completely defeat over 70 percent of the countries of the world.

I don't think the technology of the US has anything over that of China that probably has more technology then anyone in the whole world and even has the capability through technology to shut down the US electric grid with a flip of a switch.

Every nation or counrty has many secret or at least a secret technology. I believe America has more (legal - and for privacy reasons). I at times think the position of America as world power is biblical, somehow, and may be forever - until we are raptured.

What can we say about population and power (comsidering both countries)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are times when you do troubleshooting on an electronic system and you discover certain strange connections. (I won't mention any technology)

e.g
You were taught component A is connected only in X-ways or at least in Y-ways. No other possibles ways other than the X-Y - ways. You will be surprised when you notice the same component, A, being used in Z-way. You may even see X'-way and Y'-way. You keep wondering.

So, countries do have secret technology.

Don't be surprised that the country with the weakest technology might have very most threatening secret stuff.

Take over? No. Destroy? Yes. However, within the next 5-10 years the US will be completely transformed; it will either no longer exist or will be changed forever.

I don't think the technology of the US has anything over that of China that probably has more technology then anyone in the whole world and even has the capability through technology to shut down the US electric grid with a flip of a switch.

Not a chance.

Our navy and military probably could. But you would have to use deadly, deadly force. But once we let China get a full size navy watch out. I think it would be whoever launched the 1st attack and had it planned out would work. If all the countries in the world launched an attack on us, a couple emp's or nukes it would be over. If we launched the 1st strategic sets of attacks we could. But lets pray it never comes down to either. It wouldnt be a pretty sight.

That would be to wipe out the entire world.

But lets pray it never comes down to either. It wouldnt be a pretty sight.
:toofunny

God forbid. I don't even find it biblical.

Such a thing is only possible in PS, Nitendo Xbox etc games.

Every nation or counrty has many secret or at least a secret technology. I believe America has more (legal - and for privacy reasons). I at times think the position of America as world power is biblical, somehow, and may be forever - until we are raptured.

What can we say about population and power (comsidering both countries)

You believe God will continue to Bless a nation that has turned It's back on all His principles and continues to codify into law everything God is against?

I'd suggest all to read http://kingjbible.com/deuteronomy/28-1.htm The Blessings & the Curses.

Without national repentance and another Great Awakening (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening), America will be "stripped bare in front of her enemies". While God is very patient, He is not completely tolerant when His people go whoring.

This is the last thing I would want to witness. I believe God's hand was instrumental in the formation of our nation. But that does not mean God made a perpetual covenant with us.

If folks want to understand the potential future of the modern United States, they need to study the histories of the original united states.

You believe God will continue to Bless a nation that has turned It's back on all His principles and continues to codify into law everything God is against?

Without national repentance and another Great Awakening (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening), America will be "stripped bare in front of her enemies".

TonkaTim thanks alot. Me too, I have been particularly worried.

I don't think America is the only country that has forsaken God. At least the prayers of the few faithful ones sustain America - and not the political this and that we hear everyday.

If America needs to be shaken and turned up side down for it to change and come back to God, good. Let God start it now.

The whole world needs deliverance. Is it the end time thing?
Thanks for the link, especially the first.

TonkaTim thanks alot. Me too, I have been particularly worried.

I don't think America is the only country that has forsaken God. At least the prayers of the few faithful ones sustain America - and not the political this and that we hear everyday.

If America needs to be shaken and turned up side down for it to change and come back to God, good. Let God start it now.

The whole world needs deliverance. Is it the end time thing?
Thanks for the link, especially the first.

I'm glad we have agreement.

Is it the end? I don't know. Several times in history the conditions kind of looked like it.

Before the American War for Independence, it was looking like it again. Preachers preached about. Britain was the world power, Britain's East India Company was the world's economic power dominated by the City in London. King George was a syphillitic who had no respect for women ( the reason for the rhyme - Georgie porgie pudding & pie, kiss the girls & make them cry). Many thought the Stamp Act was part of the Mark of the Beast. They did all they could stand & then prevailed against all odds.

It's looking like it again, but it doesn't make it so. We're commanded to "watch & pray" & to sound the alarm as good watchmen. We know from the book of Revelation that Satan deceives all the nations. With our government's policies from the last several decades, shows, it too has become part of the corruption. It's up to us the People to right our nation, I guess it is why so many are sounding the alarm. I hope & pray hearts & minds are convicted so we the People can correct the course and become truly a people under God once again.

I'd suggest all to read http://kingjbible.com/deuteronomy/28-1.htm The Blessings & the Curses.

Without national repentance and another Great Awakening (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening), America will be "stripped bare in front of her enemies". While God is very patient, He is not completely tolerant when His people go whoring.

This is the last thing I would want to witness. I believe God's hand was instrumental in the formation of our nation. But that does not mean God made a perpetual covenant with us.

If folks want to understand the potential future of the modern United States, they need to study the histories of the original united states.

only isreal has potential and modern jews squander it. without seeming to be a braggert if modern isreal sought god as we see him and repented they too would walk all over the world via his blessings.

i have taught what the puritans have said.

that said isreal seems to have this divine protection,. if you doubt, read up on the miraculous six day war.

now then unto to the us.

i believe america is under judgment because we have turned on him. while its true that the bible doesnt say any nation that claims him would have a convenant like isreal would and does.

it doesnt hurt to think or believe that god has honored this nation when we did submit to the cross.

i begin with this quote from the early american colonist.
john winthrop. i taught this to the kids in the royal explorers and told them briefly who the puritans were.

www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/winthrop.htm

God appointed America to support Israel. That's the reason for God raising empires from the very beginning.

God doesn't create empires, men do. And I always find it ironic that Christians don't support the establishment of a Christian nation but completely support a Jewish one. Why on Earth would God be on Israel's side considering they reject Christ?

Bah, I'd rather just let Israel and their neighbors go at it. I don't care who wins as long as they leave Christendom in peace. One rejects the Son of God and the other follows a false prophet, both will have their reckoning someday.

God doesn't create empires, men do. And I always find it ironic that Christians don't support the establishment of a Christian nation but completely support a Jewish one. Why on Earth would God be on Israel's side considering they reject Christ?
who says that? its they way i would go about doing that. i guess you didnt learn about the puritans in school then.

the problem with that is that we would have to kill or jail sinners for any sin. sure we should use godly morals when laws are made, but we cant make sinners holy nor our fellow christian.

only god can that is why america is where it is at. no thanks, im jewish and one doesnt have to leave isreal behing to be a christians at all.

when you can show me a clear statement by christ in the nt where he says isreal shall not be restored then you have an argument. all he said it was not for us to know when isreal was to be restored to the kingdom.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back