Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

US vs the World

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I neither condone what was done to the Cherokee nor do I suggest the Israelis be dragged from their homes. I do, however, recognize that a wrong was committed on the Palestinians and we have no good reason to support Israel. Leave them to their own devices, if God is truly on their side they will prevail. If not, their fate is of their own making.

what wrong? they went to the power that was over then in 1917 and that was won by war and ceded to them (brittian) by the right of treaty. the ottoman empire ceded that land to brittian. brittian and the legal body of the un.

they never fully left that land , some did but not all. there has always been a jew in palenstine. name any historical reference of a nation called palenstine with a city that was there before the hebrews took the land promised by GOD to them.

america had no such promise to them. the puritans thought that but no verse in the bible can support that promise

nice try.

So what, just because there are a few Jews in a country that means we have the right to remove non-Jews at gun point? There are Jews in the U.S. as well, perhaps all non-Jews should move out.

And this isn't a Jewish issue, it isn't a religious issue. My problem is with Israel, not Judaism. This is a political issue where one group of people was forcibly removed to make room for another group of people. That deed is done and their's no undoing it (just as their is no undoing the forced removal of Native Americans), but that doesn't mean we need to continue to support them. I say we wash our hands of them and let them deal with their own problems.

Genesis 12:3 NKJV

(Gal 3:7-9) Therefore know that [only] those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, [saying,] "In you all the nations shall be blessed." So then those who [are] of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
(Gal 3:26) For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
(Gal 3:29) And if you [are] Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

• Who are the recipients of the blessings of Abraham?
  • Who are called the sons of Abraham and sons of God?
  • Who are the heirs according to the promise?
  • Who are called Abraham's seed?

Does it mentions anywhere Israel? or Jews? or followers of the law? Then, how can you blindly support Israel thinking you will get blessings for supporting it? I don't think so.

The blessings that America received is because of it's own strong Christian values for the past two centuries. When Christian values and holiness starts to decline every curse mentioned for disobeying God and His commandments will automatically starts to appear.

Does it mentions anywhere Israel? or Jews? or followers of the law? Then, how can you blindly support Israel thinking you will get blessings for supporting it? I don't think so.

The blessings that America received is because of it's own strong Christian values for the past two centuries. When Christian values and holiness starts to decline every curse mentioned for disobeying God and His commandments will automatically starts to appear.

Not referring to you, Felix.

Many people think there is a dark motive behind US supporting Israel.

Let's US withdraw from their assistance and let's see what happens.

And how much better are other countries who have tried to destroy Israel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not referring to you, Felix.

Many people think there is a dark motive behind US supporting Israel.

Let's US withdraw from their assistance and let's see what happens.

And how much better are other countries who have tried to destroy Israel?

I don't think any true Christian would even imagine the destruction of Israel. That's out of question. Even if Israel is very bad, and does every bad things abominable to God (as it has done in past), it is still a land chosen by God and a land where God Himself walked as a man.

The politicians knew this very well. To attract mass people and to gather their votes, Israel is used often as a political move. There is also an another angle to view this. According to a few critics, most of top leaders in US administration are Jews and I don't think US would be their best interest as they have Israel to care about and knocking off Israel's enemies are their highest priority and Christians often fall as victims to our natural support for Israel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back