Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

USA and the lost tribes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hmmm

tim_from_pa said:
No, I'm trying to understand what you are asking. In previous posts, you make this long dissertation about lost tribes. When I add another tidbit, it seems as if you do not understand what I am saying---- it does not sound like you at all, if indeed you believe in lost tribes teaching.

Understand that this is a very complex, albeit scriptural topic. There are sharks out there who would eat people up that believe in this truth of God about the lost tribes. If one posts about the subject, they better be ready to defend the position.

What is there to defend?
If we believe that God everlasting promise to Abraham was real.
The promise of the land of cannan and the promise of prosperity to
Abrahams offspring. One only has to look through History and see who since as far back as we can prove has those promised blessings.
And look for a common genetic bond between them.
Thye would be the leaders of the moist prosperous Nations on earth all the way up until Christs return. This promise was not heaven for Abrahams decendents it was earthly Power and prosperity In Genesis.

The new covenant was for all people but was not earthly promises it was for salvation.And that only comes through Christ.

I agree there's nothing really to defend. That's a poor choice of words on my part. Perhaps I should have used "versed" in that teaching.

Yes I believe the Celts, Anglo-Saxons and other nations of NW Europe, and by extension the United States fits the profile of the birthright tribe of Joseph very well.

Judah was promised the scepter, and I believe that the fulfillment of the promises to Judah (until Shiloh----Christ) can be found in royalty. Much of European royalty, and specifically the British crown traces their lineage to King David.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back