Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What about Jewish people?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You know Vault, I'm not sure if you're still around, but I did have something written up and decided not to go with it because it really all boils down to a verse I already posted:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

...and I can think of another... its commonly known:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

It's quite simple.... and it has to do with what a person believes in their heart... Jewish or non-Jewish it doesn't matter.

I consider believers and the church today to be the new Israel and in Romans 11:25 we see that Gentiles "come in". In fact, alot of times when I'm reading through something like Psalms I substitute "Israel" for myself. After all, when you translate Israel it means..

isra - wrestler
el - God

basically... God-wrestler, which I feel I am.

I think its explained pretty well in Ephesians 3:6:
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Veritas said:
You know Vault, I'm not sure if you're still around, but I did have something written up and decided not to go with it because it really all boils down to a verse I already posted:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

...and I can think of another... its commonly known:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

It's quite simple.... and it has to do with what a person believes in their heart... Jewish or non-Jewish it doesn't matter.

I consider believers and the church today to be the new Israel and in Romans 11:25 we see that Gentiles "come in". In fact, alot of times when I'm reading through something like Psalms I substitute "Israel" for myself. After all, when you translate Israel it means..

isra - wrestler
el - God

basically... God-wrestler, which I feel I am.

I think its explained pretty well in Ephesians 3:6:
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

I am still around, just have been pretty busy lately. I will work on a response to this.

When OP title caught my eye, I thought it may be @ the prophesied blatant rise in anti-semitism that will ultimately lead to the world's armies, under the Beast/Antichrist, daring to invade God's Holy Land & attack His Holy City - as in Zechariah 14 & Joel 3 & Revelation 16

See http://www.BibleGateway.org

Christ then touches down on the Mount of Olives, splitting it in 2, east to west, so that it moves apart, north & south

That is the only mountain on Earth whose fault lines are vertical, not horizontal, so that the huge earthquake that extreme weather watchers warn is due any time now, if not overdue, can indeed split it in just that way

But it happens when Christ returns to Earth, slaughters Antichrist armies & enters His Holy City via the East Gate of the rebuilt Temple, to rule Earth for 1000 years' perfect peace & justice

How many churches preached the Bible Millenium in the unique '99/'00 max publicity opportunity?

I saw more apocalyptic references in secular papers & magazines, etc, at the turn of 2000 that was in Christian media

& wrote round them all @ it

How many are still asleep to Bible prophecy, 6.5 years after 9/11?

See Ezekiel 36, Jeremiah 31 & Isaiah 40-45 etc @ this being the climax generation of all history, to be 'cut short', as per Matthew 24:30-42 instant airlift Rapture rescue of all who love Jesus before the worsttime ever comes

Zechariah 12:1-8 & Ezekiel 38-39 must come soon

But how few churches have 'men of Issachar, who understand the times'?

How many are asleep to such unprecedented Bible prophecy fulfilment & stage setting for the end?

Yahoo Answers today raised a secular door-opener question that I will link @ ..

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... aCHUtseaaa

Is Lenny Kravitz the greatest ever Jewish entertainer?

2 early replies brought Moses & the Bible & Genesis as most authoritative to show answer

Here's my reply:-

by WonderWy... Member since:
03 July 2006
Total points:
354 (Level 2)

Did you see Tues http://www.metro.co.uk @ how he (Leny Kravitz) said he'd had a great relaxing, stress-free time @ a farm & was seriously thinking of retiring & doing that?

In light of the many NYC-Jewish sitcoms

& actors

& singer-songwriters

& film-makers

& general all-rounders, etc ...

Must yahoo

Believe it or not, I've just spent ages on different-worded simple searches, all of which show me that New World Order One World Govt preparations incude secret service censoring of the type westerners only associate with China

Even my usual ploy of search OP title question key phrase brought much anti-semitic hate sites & none actually answering the questions

Try search @ ...

Bob Dylan, Steven Spielberg, Aaron Spelling, Jerry Steinfeld, The Golden Girls, Bruce Springsteen, Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond, Jackie Mason, the Marx Brothers, Mark Knopfler, Woody Allen, Danny Kaye, Peter Ustinov, Amy Winehouse, Barry Manilow, Mel Brooks, Ali G (Borat) ..

& see if similar pop up while positive stuff won't, OK?

Check this out:-

Sorry, there was a problem retrieving search results. Please try again.

1 - 4 of about 5 for greatest messianic anointing promised blessing creative innovative God ' s chosen multi talented Jews

WEB RESULTS

LISTSERV 15.5 - TOP Archives

... greatest disciples, right wing Israeli political activist, rabbi, multi ... opposes the Koran, which describes the land of Israel as God's gift to the Jews. ...

http://www.listserv.shamash.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2... - 243k - Cached

CD Baby: Spiritual

... sonic design that makes a perfect accompaniment to a creative lifestyle. ... greatest compositions, will create a thirst in you for more of God's Spirit. ...

http://www.cdbaby.com/style/247/all - 525k - Cached

listserv.shamash.org/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind... charset=iso-8859-1

... greatest disciples, right wing Israeli political activist, rabbi, multi ... opposes the Koran, which describes the land of Israel as God's gift to the Jews. ...

http://www.listserv.shamash.org/cgi-bin/wa?A3... - 215k

blowthetrumpet.org/search/zoom_diction...

... themselves 198094 literal 200408 ambassadors 200938 God's 201244 Kin 204030. ... courage 872668 knowledge 873246 promised 874624 make 875098 available 878276 ...

http://www.blowthetrumpet.org/search/zoom_dic... - 527k

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed.

If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

Why?

Normal search results are 10 per page

& much has been posted online @ "It is not for your sake, O Israel, that I do these things, but for the sake of My great name"

Ian

I get the feeling you hide in your basement when you get home from work with a Kevlar helmet on your head sitting next to stacks of pork -n- beans :)

TIC......

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back