Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what did jesus look like??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Because my avatar is not intended to portray an image of Christ.
We don't know when Jesus was born, but we celebrate his birthday.
We don't know what Jesus looked like, but we picture in our minds what he looked like.
What is wrong with that?

We don't know what Jesus looked like, but we picture in our minds what he looked like.
What is wrong with that?
Jesus is in my heart.Why would I only be content if I knew what He looked like?Would it make a difference?Just like this world.If someone does not look up to their standards they ignore them.

Jesus is in my heart.Why would I only be content if I knew what He looked like?Would it make a difference?Just like this world.If someone does not look up to their standards they ignore them.
Is there really anything wrong with Jesus looking like Al Pacino?
What if he really was?

What is wrong with that?

You're making assumptions Rollo Tamasi . Call me a heathen, but I don't celebrate His birthday. I don't believe we are called to do that.

A product of her imagination.

I don't think so. Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses shall the truth be established. Akiane is one, I believe her testimonies. Colton Burpo is another. (He's the boy from the Heaven is for Real movie/book). I believe his testimony to be true also. After visiting heaven he was asked what Jesus looked like, he said no no no to all the traditional Jesus pictures, and when he saw Akiane's painting, he said yep, that's Him...

View attachment 5448

I don't think so. Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses shall the truth be established. Akiane is one, I believe her testimonies. Colton Burpo is another. (He's the boy from the Heaven is for Real movie/book). I believe his testimony to be true also. After visiting heaven he was asked what Jesus looked like, he said no no no to all the traditional Jesus pictures, and when he saw Akiane's painting, he said yep, that's Him...

View attachment 5448
uhm john the apostle went to heaven and had visions of jesus and well he don't look like that.i don't base something that isn't mentioned in the bible as what jesus did look like on dreams.

Did you happen to notice this?
I actually did notice, was just wondering why such an odd choice in view of the things he said against Christianity, and that his killer was motivated by same. But you did in fact say it was purely visual.

View attachment 5448
This picture isn't too far off the Al Pacino picture.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back