Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Do We Sound Like?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
At work I would talk to someone on the phone daily for years.Then I would be in the elevator.I would hear that voice.Never having seen that person before but I recognized the voice.I always had a picture in my head what they would look like and it sometimes shocks you because they do not look anything like you pictured.

That's sooo true. :biggrin I've had that happen to me before, finally seeing someone for the first time that I had only ever before spoken to over the phone and thinking..."Oh my gosh. They don't look anything like I expected."

Once I was in the elevator at work.I heard this familiar voice.It was the past Governor of our State.He had one of those distinctive voices.I turned around and said "Hi,I would recognize that voice anywhere".

That's sooo true. :biggrin I've had that happen to me before, finally seeing someone for the first time that I had only ever before spoken to over the phone and thinking..."Oh my gosh. They don't look anything like I expected."
Barbra Streisand is your Avatar right?I love her voice.Do you know she had a horrible time singing in front of a lot of people.She would almost have panic attacks.

The dubbing my mind comes up with people's posts seem to be pretty unimaginative. If your avatar is a dude, I hear you as a typical dude of whatever age he appears to be. Same for girls. If I know someone's gender or age I hear them as that.
Obadiah I sometimes hear as a parrot :lol2

I don't like my voice. It's...IDK...squeaky? I've been told it doesn't really suit my looks.

Back