Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the gay life style.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
caromurp said:
Perhaps this could be asked via PM's, rather than disrupt the discussion. :)
I agree. Public exhibitions of ones feelings toward another should not occur as it is demeaning and Ingracious. Thanks.

Solo said:
JoJo said:
Solo, I don't know if I should be flattered or offended that you take such an interest in my opinions and posts. :confused
Well if you are offended, then get over it!! :biggrin

I have. :) I shouldn't have posted that.

Anyway, I've said all I have to say on the matter. :topictotopic

JoJo said:
Solo said:
You will have to ask those who profess to be Christians and continue in the sin of homosexuality. My question is, what is your responsibility to the body of Christ concerning those who profess Christianity and continue in the sin of homosexuality?

Oh, well that's not what you originally asked. You asked me my position on the sin of homosexuality and I gave you my answer. But since you want more, I say that once we are saved, we have the Holy Spirit to convict us of our sins. If we ignore those convictions, we suffer the consequences. But I do not believe we lose our salvation. So that gets us into the "once saved, always saved" discussion and I'm not willing to go there in this thread.
since i have done this to the holy spirit and i assure you all with all my heart as a pracicting gay man at that time in my life, i choose to sin over the lord and he wouldnt let me go without warning me on my sin daily. as i commited the sin daily i grew harder and harder to the lord. it drove me nuts. the spirit telling me it was sin and the devil and my flesh saying its ok. if I listened to my flesh and the devil i would die and bust hell open wide as i would eventually leave the lord altogether.

in light of this read romans 1 and you will have your answer what did god do those that choose the lie rather than the truth, he gave over to the strong delusions. they had to know the truth and choose the lie willingly, i was heading to that path!

but the lord can fogive even this!

Lance_Iguana said:
This thread isn't about sin, but what defines the Gay lifestyle.
I came into this thread late and have not read every post so if I duplicate what someone has already said I apologize in advance. To me the definition of a gay lifestyle is the un-biblical attempt of 2 men or 2 women to live their lives as God desired for a man and his wife to live. And regardless of what you would like to hear, this is a Christian forum, and whatever anybody else's definition of the gay lifestyle is, if it does not include the word sin----they are not being honest. Scripture says homosexuality is a sin and thus ANY definition of "the gay lifestyle" has to include the word sin.
Westtexas

Lance, it is very hard on a Christian forum for us to be talking about a sinful lifestyle and not mention sin. That's just the way it is.

Nick_29 said:
Lance, it is very hard on a Christian forum for us to be talking about a sinful lifestyle and not mention sin. That's just the way it is.

That's just the truth, period. :pray

As I read about churches that accept homosexuality, I have to wonder if they would be so accepting of couples who like to wife-swap. Surely not. :crazy However, Christians are being pressured to condone the sin of homosexuality and they're caving to the pressure. Not a good sign for the church, is it?

I visited a church that had homosexual couples leading the worship. :screwloose :crazy

I know of a couple churches that embrace the homosexual lifestyle, both are methodist.

:study

glorydaz said:
As I read about churches that accept homosexuality, I have to wonder if they would be so accepting of couples who like to wife-swap. Surely not. :crazy However, Christians are being pressured to condone the sin of homosexuality and they're caving to the pressure. Not a good sign for the church, is it?
No, they do not say wife swapping is okay.

YOu really want to know what they teach? They teach that Jesus is the only way to heaven, they teach that random anonymous sex is sin. They teach that over sexual activity is sin. They teach that adultery is wrong.

The only difference is that they teach the cultural relavence to what romans 1, leviticus, and Corrientians meant when it stated Homosexual, many of them have taken etymology classes witch is the study of language and its evolution.

If you really want to know what they teach, find a LGBT accepting Church and talk to the Minister.They will explain their position and why they teach what they teach.

Lance_Iguana said:
glorydaz said:
No, they do not say wife swapping is okay.

YOu really want to know what they teach? They teach that Jesus is the only way to heaven, they teach that random anonymous sex is sin. They teach that over sexual activity is sin. They teach that adultery is wrong.

The only difference is that they teach the cultural relavence to what romans 1, leviticus, and Corrientians meant when it stated Homosexual, many of them have taken etymology classes witch is the study of language and its evolution.

If you really want to know what they teach, find a LGBT accepting Church and talk to the Minister.They will explain their position and why they teach what they teach.
LGBT accepting churches twist the Scriptures and give convoluted explanations that justify their perversion of God's holy union between a husband and a wife.

Solo said:
LGBT accepting churches twist the Scriptures and give convoluted explanations that justify their perversion of God's holy union between a husband and a wife.
Present me the list of churches you have gone to and found this to be true. Present to me the name of pastors that teach this. Present to me several articles of LGBT ministers stating what you just said.

Other wise you are spreading lies and deception. Stop assuming and actually talk to them, other wise you are a fool who spreads ignorance and damages the names of othres just to stoke your own ego.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back