Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's for Dinner?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Lewis W said:
Fried chicken, and I drank a half gallon of strawberry peach juice
Strawberry peach juice? Never heard of that. Sounds like it could be nice...might see if it's avaliable here in Australia.

A young person just came to my door and was shy and asked, "Chips?"
Sparrow cannot resist chips - bought a bag full. Pretty good too.

Sparrowhawke said:
Strange cravings here: Eating ORANGES![attachment=1:1zj0at0l]ORANGES.JPG[/attachment:1zj0at0l]
Yes, even "emo-oranges":
[attachment=0:1zj0at0l]emo-oranges~0.jpg[/attachment:1zj0at0l]

No, I am not pregnant. Sparrow is not gonna be mommy bird. No. Not gonna happen. :confused

You're silly :rolling

The "magic" of Garlic oil.

My son taught me this one. Bought a pint of the pure extra virgin olive oil (it has to be 'pure'). Then brought it to about 160 to 180 degrees (that's a little hot but not "scorching" at all) and added minced garlic and a full clove of crushed fresh garlic to "cook" at that low heat for about 1/2 a day.

So today then it's hot outside and we got back from the lake and I thought about Grilled Cheese sandwiches. A little of the garlic oil on the griddle and viola! A couple of the best ever grilled cheese (garlic) sandwiches and they are <Chef-Boy-R-Dee O! my Good!>

Hot days like this and I love cantaloupe and ice cream too but I'd have to go to the store for that one.

~Sparrow

Sparrowhawke said:
The "magic" of Garlic oil.

My son taught me this one. Bought a pint of the pure extra virgin olive oil (it has to be 'pure'). Then brought it to about 160 to 180 degrees (that's a little hot but not "scorching" at all) and added minced garlic and a full clove of crushed fresh garlic to "cook" at that low heat for about 1/2 a day.

So today then it's hot outside and we got back from the lake and I thought about Grilled Cheese sandwiches. A little of the garlic oil on the griddle and viola! A couple of the best ever grilled cheese (garlic) sandwiches and they are <Chef-Boy-R-Dee O! my Good!>

Hot days like this and I love cantaloupe and ice cream too but I'd have to go to the store for that one.

~Sparrow

Garlic is good for your heart too...

I kept forgetting to take pics of my meals until there was like one bite left. I remembered yesterday! This is boiled crab meat dumplings and crispy jumbo prawns with broccoli at Joe's Shanghai in China town, NYC:

:)

Actually, I didn't make the chicken. Tim got it for a luncheon at work and had some left over, so I just heated up some corn and green beans to go with it. But this chicken wasn't dripping with oil :thumb

You'd think 5 recent college graduates could a bit more than 3 pieces of fried chicken combined... :shame at least it kept the dishes to a minimum.

Mmmm sounds good Nick.

Salmon and egg sald on top of some greens.

Blazin': I still eat the college equivalent to a home cooked meal: RAMEN :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back