Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's the most annoying thing a girl can do on a date?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Fembot said:
What's the most annoying thing a girl can do on a date?
Talk. I hate it when girls talk. If they're talking, that mean's they're not cookin'.

When my date has to stop and talk to everyone she sees that she knows. :biggrin

By the time she is done talking with all of them, the date is almost over. :sad

Never being ready on time but gets mad if you are 5 minutes late picking her up.

Dave Slayer said:
When my date has to stop and talk to everyone she sees that she knows. :biggrin

By the time she is done talking with all of them, the date is almost over. :sad

Doesn't sound like a date to me.

John:I don't like it when people can't stop their cellphones and pay attention to the other person either.

I agree JoJo... Minnesota, Your asking a lot if your wanting her to cook for you on just any ole date... Oh Not to mention the slightly sexist undertones... :nono :gah

Fembot said:
Minnesota's playing around-I hope :biggrin
To anyone who regular reads my posts, I think the humor intended would be obvious. So, yes.

minnesota said:
Fembot said:
Minnesota's playing around-I hope :biggrin
To anyone who regular reads my posts, I think the humor intended would be obvious. So, yes.

Yes I got it. That's why I took time off from rolling dough and baking bread to shake my rolling pin at you. :nag

Back