Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's the most annoying thing a girl can do on a date?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I once had a girlfriend who would constantly talk to me about her previous boyfriends, and what they were like. I understand that everyone is probably going to compare the person they are currently dating to one or more of their exes, but I really didn't need to hear about it.... ALL THE STINKING TIME!!!!

Needless to say, the relationship didn't last beyond a month.

# 1. Talk about how much she loves Obama to her conservative date.

# 2. Talk about how much she dislikes Obama to her liberal date.

# 3. Talk.

[ please do not send nasty letters.... I'm just kidding about item # 3 folks. ] :nag

relic that was funny, though i wish my wife would talk politics. my dad and i are able to talk politics despite the fact we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum and enjoy the few times i have done it.

jasoncran said:
relic that was funny, though i wish my wife would talk politics. my dad and i are able to talk politics despite the fact we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum and enjoy the few times i have done it.

If one can talk politics with anyone these days without disagreement of some sort.... It's an amazement Jason. :lol

And to take it a step further.... if a person can talk about anything with their date without coming off as it being an annoyance to either of them... I would think they might become very very good friends indeed! :yes And... quite possibly what I would consider a keeper. :thumb :lol

Hey, happy dating to all the single folks! :biggrin

That was funny Relic. I think #3 has some truth to it. Women shouldn't talk too much. It is so hard sometimes not to :biggrin

Fembot said:
Carpathian said:
Fembot said:
:study
Constantly bring up her last relationship as a comparison to the date. I hate that. :mad :confused

Even if it's to say how GREAT you are? :)
lol I guess it isn't that bad, on a count of also hearing " You know my boyfriend used to yada yada" or the most famous phrase " You know I recently broke up..." I am glad I am in a God fearing relationship....ugh..dating..lol :lol :salute

The most annoying thing a girl can do on a date would be to be constantly looking at her phone as if she is waiting for that guy she really likes to call or text her while you are there just to comfort her until then. Thats how I feel about it anyways.

Let's see..

-show up late
-be rude to you, this includes acting conceited, interrupting you constantly, talking over you, etc
-if you're paying, get something expensive without asking if it's ok first. (I refuse to toss around other people's money without regard)
-ignore you
-play on her phone

And these go for men and women.

Back