Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When you pour soda in a glass & it goes flat

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1uki5y.jpg

Where is that evident?
We think and communicate thoughts in words. If one cannot express one’s thoughts in a manner that reflects those thoughts such that others can understand those thoughts which requires organization, then thinking is inhibited.

Of course speaking in complete thoughts would also reflect thinking, but we are all literate today.

We think and communicate thoughts in words. If one cannot express one’s thoughts in a manner that reflects those thoughts such that others can understand those thoughts which requires organization, then thinking is inhibited.
When I was a child, I was diagnosed with a learning disability. I was poor at reading and writing. It was embarrassing. So I dedicated my time and effort to become proficient in both and to minimize the disability.

Of course speaking in complete thoughts would also reflect thinking, but we are all literate today.
Some more than others.

When I was a child, I was diagnosed with a learning disability. I was poor at reading and writing. It was embarrassing. So I dedicated my time and effort to become proficient in both and to minimize the disability.
You are even more impressive then. A learning disability does not reflect intelligence. But refusal to learn is a matter of character and a greater disability although chosen. Those who refuse to learn handicap themselves. Those who insist on learning improve their minds in many ways as well as their character.
Some more than others.
Absolutely 👍

You are even more impressive then. A learning disability does not reflect intelligence. But refusal to learn is a matter of character and a greater disability although chosen.

The problem in the States is that the education system has been so badly corrupted that kids get a pass when they don't even know basic sentence structure.

Colleges now have to have several remedial courses on reading and writing because so many are attempting to enter higher learning now who can't do either. The system just pushes them through even though they're not anywhere near ready for higher education yet.

It's very sad. And the enemy knows what he's doing. The less the populace can read, the less they will able to think for themselves, and Big Brother is eventually gonna step in and provide all their thoughts for them. They won't have to think at at all anymore. All they'll have to do is obey. Like cattle.

The problem in the States is that the education system has been so badly corrupted that kids get a pass when they don't even know basic sentence structure.

Colleges now have to have several remedial courses on reading and writing because so many are attempting to enter higher learning now who can't do either. The system just pushes them through even though they're not anywhere near ready for higher education yet.

It's very sad. And the enemy knows what he's doing. The less the populace can read, the less they will able to think for themselves, and Big Brother is eventually gonna step in and provide all their thoughts for them. They won't have to think at at all anymore. All they'll have to do is obey. Like cattle.
They don't teach them how to write in cursive anymore either. I learned how to do that in fourth grade. I had to teach my cousin so that he could at least sign his name. I had to teach him critical thinking skills as well since that's no longer taught either.

It's just a glorified daycare center now. Many of the colleges and ivy league universities are the same way. They treat the adult students like they're toddlers. Shielding them from opposing opinions because it might offend them. God forbid.

They don't teach them how to write in cursive anymore either. I learned how to do that in fourth grade. I had to teach my cousin so that he could at least sign his name. I had to teach him critical thinking skills as well since that's no longer taught either.

It's just a glorified daycare center now. Many of the colleges and ivy league universities are the same way. They treat the adult students like they're toddlers. Shielding them from opposing opinions because it might offend them. God forbid.

Unbelievable. I knew it was bad, but I didn't know they actually no longer teach cursive now... and I looked it up, and you're right.

And I also knew critical thinking was virtually extinct at this point, but I thought at least the Ivy League schools still engaged in actual teaching. Apparently not.

Unbelievable. I knew it was bad, but I didn't know they actually no longer teach cursive now... and I looked it up, and you're right.

And I also knew critical thinking was virtually extinct at this point, but I thought at least the Ivy League schools still engaged in actual teaching. Apparently not.
Jordan Peterson thinks they’ll die out as graduates DONT get good jobs because they have no skills. Parents and kids will be less inclined to mortgage their future for a worthless time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back