Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where Are You?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Actually it does. Here is what the Koran Sura V:76-79 says:
"They are unbelievers [infidels] who say 'God is the Messiah, Mary's son... They are unbelievers [infidels] who say God is the Third of Three... The Messiah, son of Mary WAS ONLY A MESSENGER".

So you and I, and all Christians, are infidels in the eyes of Islam. And Radical Islam says that infidels (1) should not be befriended and (2) should be either killed or forcibly converted:
Sura V:56:
"O believers, TAKE NOT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS: the are friends of each other. Whoso of you make them his friends, is one of them. Allah guides not the people of th evil doers."
Sura V:37,38
"This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth to do corruption there: THEY SHALL BE SLAUGHTERED OR CRUCIFIED, OR THEIR HANDS AND FEET SHALL BE ALTERNATELY CUT OFF, OR THEY SHALL BE BANISHED FROM THE LAND..."

As to Obama's religion, he is clearly a Muslim. See below:
I believe he is.

Actually it does. Here is what the Koran Sura V:76-79 says:
"They are unbelievers [infidels] who say 'God is the Messiah, Mary's son... They are unbelievers [infidels] who say God is the Third of Three... The Messiah, son of Mary WAS ONLY A MESSENGER".

So you and I, and all Christians, are infidels in the eyes of Islam. And Radical Islam says that infidels (1) should not be befriended and (2) should be either killed or forcibly converted:
Sura V:56:
"O believers, TAKE NOT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS: they are friends of each other. Whoso of you make them his friends, is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evil doers."
Sura V:37,38
"This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth to do corruption there: THEY SHALL BE SLAUGHTERED OR CRUCIFIED, OR THEIR HANDS AND FEET SHALL BE ALTERNATELY CUT OFF, OR THEY SHALL BE BANISHED FROM THE LAND..."

As to Obama's religion, he is clearly a Muslim. See below:
We're taking instructions about our behavior from the Quran, now?

Are we or is Obama?
Seriously, Kathi, we really do have a dilemma here.
On the one hand, few thinking people believe he is FOR God or America. That's a given.
On the other hand, we have the, "Love your enemies", thing.
And, then we have the fact that, as Christians, we have to believe he is in charge because it is God's will, for some reason, and as a power put over us, we are to obey him.

You COULD throw in the "turn the other cheek" thing.... especially if you have been using that to defend some view you might hold about self-defense and martial arts.

So, we seem to find ourselves stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It seems you can't play too many word games with the word of God before your inventiveness comes back around to bite you in the hind quarters.

Obama is NOT a Christian. He has mocked the Bible in his speeches. The church he attended for 20+ years is the most racist pastor I've ever heard. Look up Jeremiah Wright and listen to him....

He was the first president to not be involved with the national day of prayer but he will celebrate Ramadan.

Getting your information from main stream media will set you on a deceitful path.
First let me say I don't support Obama as president. However, I don't like lies about anyone because they distract from the real issues.
Please provide an article or some evidence that Obama celebrated Ramadan.
While you are looking for that keep your eyes open. You will find that Obama was the first ever President to partake of the Jewish Passover sedar in the White House.

Last edited:
Mr. Barack Hussein Obama did not start this relationship but is he a product thereof? The King of Saudi Arabia, in the mid-eighties and I do not recall the exact year, promised the Sunni World there would be a Sunni Islamic President of the US in 2008 and in '08 a young man win no credentials but with seeming unlimited funding, raised, at least until he was 12, as a Sunni Islamist, was elected.

And here I thought that Islam taught that Mohammed was the last prophet. Well this revelation should prove to the world he was not.

Seriously, Kathi, we really do have a dilemma here.
On the one hand, few thinking people believe he is FOR God or America. That's a given.
On the other hand, we have the, "Love your enemies", thing.
And, then we have the fact that, as Christians, we have to believe he is in charge because it is God's will, for some reason, and as a power put over us, we are to obey him.

You COULD throw in the "turn the other cheek" thing.... especially if you have been using that to defend some view you might hold about self-defense and martial arts.

So, we seem to find ourselves stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Love our enemies but hate the sin.

Where am I?Right here in my house posting on CF You guys think wayyyy too much.
And of course this comment is outside the low orbit range, about a 120 miles or so off surface. Kathi, if I learned nothing else by going to war is that after the enemy have breached your defences, it is to late to keep them out and actually, they are already here and they are still infiltrating across the Mexican Border and anyone with half a brain knows that is not the only open door. Folks with the attitude exhibited by your post are why Hitler gained as much as he did and was able to become so difficult to defeat.

When a man would threaten me in the 70s and 80s I never let it grow. I pulled my gun, hung it straight down and the contest was always over, right then. Pre-empting results in no harm, no foul. Excessive restraint because we do not want to offend, always results in loss and often injury and in this case has already seen better than 3000 Americans dead inside the country.

Over thinking or just wondering why the American People, not soldiers, are such cowards willing to lay their necks across the cutting block?

A lot of Obama's ideas are contrary to what Muslims believe (same sex marriage for one). I haven't ever seen any absolute proof that he is a Muslim. He claims to be a Christian, but I remember reading a speech where he sort of says all religions are a different path leading to the same thing.

First let me say I don't support Obama as president. However, I don't like lies about anyone because they distract from the real issues.
Please provide an article or some evidence that Obama celebrated Ramadan.
While you are looking for that keep your eyes open. You will find that Obama was the first ever President to partake of the Jewish Passover sedar in the White House.
a muslim that really hated jews wouldn't do that nor put a jew in power(rahm Immanuel is a jewish leftist).

He claims to be a Christian today. In the Wikipedia article I quoted before, he is quoted as saying "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life." Which is more important in your opinion, what he believes today, or how someone says he was raised as a child (he tells a different story)?

The TOG​
TOG,
I can declare to you right now that I have read the Qu'ran (partially true) and if the Mods did what was correct, they would change my status as a Christian to "No." It would not mean I had not told a lie and it would not mean I still do not live my life by the principals I hold sacred.

A cursory study of Islamic life will demonstrate the principal taught by them to be widely observed by almost all of the Radical Islamics, making it impossible for any outsider to discern them from a Moderate Imslaic believer. The principal I speak of is, "Any lie told for the advancement of Islam will not be held against them by Allah." They might word it differently but there lies the standard.

The "Christian" church Obama attended is shepherded by the Right Reverend Jeremiah Wright that uses four letter words from the pulpit and teaches Total Annihilation of all Caucasians. I suggest to you that Mr., not my president, B. H. Obama is not only not a Christ Believer and follower, he will never, likely be a follower. He violates Christian principals as a matter of routine, striking him out.​

The reason it is so difficult for people in the Church to see the truth of this or, for that matter, of anything today is because better than 98% of the Church Membership is and has been demonstrated to be lost people, not saved.

The most common sin in today's Church is, I term it the Churches favorite sin, Adultry. The first time I went to Church I was offered by a couple of the married ladies there. As a teacher that some think good looking, I always had to be careful of my distance, not because of single women. And when I was entertaining Church Officers were forever in the mix Friday and Saturday nights and before my Salvation experience I slept with some Christian women that bought my drinks, drugs and breakfast before going home from the club with me and then, afterwards, they tell me where to hook up with them again... on Sunday Morning, just show up, go home and wait for the phone to ring.

Do I think these women were saved? Nope but they, like Barry, said they are.

I have no use for Barry, at all, but does being a Muslim make someone our enemy? To me, it just means you cannot believe nor trust what he says.
And, it you do consider him an enemy, what are we instructed to do about that? The Bible doesn't say simply to "pray" for them, but, first, to love them. Admittedly, this is VERY difficult for me, but it is, nonetheless, commanded.
I, likewise, do my best to pray for him but I might just get a spanking for not being diligent by our Father.

What thread am I in?

Where am I?

WHO am I?

Must contact StarFleet.

images
Jethro..................Jethro...................Jethro, is that you that just launched Escape Pod 4..7..3..1? GET BACK HERE AND DO NOT MAKE ME USE THE TRACTOR BEAM!

Last edited:
Back