Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where Are You?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A cursory study of Islamic life will demonstrate the principal taught by them to be widely observed by almost all of the Radical Islamics, making it impossible for any outsider to discern them from a Moderate Imslaic believer. The principal I speak of is, "Any lie told for the advancement of Islam will not be held against them by Allah." They might word it differently but there lies the standard.

What you're basically saying is that the fact that he denies that he's a Muslim proves that he's a Muslim. That's the same kind of "logic" that is used in every conspiracy theory - "The government denies it, and that proves it's a conspiracy". Sorry, I don't buy that line of reasoning. If you don't have any actual evidence, then we'll have to agree to disagree. You go ahead and judge the man based on his past rather than what he says today, and I won't judge him at all, but leave it up to God.

The TOG​

Has the Christian World reached the tipping point? Since mid-nineteen-sixty-four I have warned people of the danger the Christian and every Lost Man is facing, right now and have been, until, recently, considered and sometimes called an idiot. But we have been watching the beginning of the war I, both, as a Lost Man and as a Christian have been warning the world of it's approach.

The House of Saudi has financed this war since the fall of the Ottoman Empire and it is one of our most important allies? Mr. Barack Hussein Obama did not start this relationship but is he a product thereof? The King of Saudi Arabia, in the mid-eighties and I do not recall the exact year, promised the Sunni World there would be a Sunni Islamic President of the US in 2008 and in '08 a young man win no credentials but with seeming unlimited funding, raised, at least until he was 12, as a Sunni Islamist, was elected.

Since the attack on NYC, the World Trade Center, we, both the World and the US, should have been aware that a declaration of has existed against us. In the seventh and eighth centuries Islam was what we see growing in the Caliphate in the Middle East now. Shame on us for intentional stupidity, we, as a people, hate history. And Mrs C. C. Allen, teacher of Charles (Chuck) Swindol and of Bill Taylor, began each year with one statement of truth, "He that will not learn from history is doomed to relive the errors of the past."

This week the wake up clarion has sounded in Europe and being to sick for Church today I watch and in Paris the leaders of the Free World are the front line of the World Unification movement, guess who is not present? Will the people of the US of A finally wake up?
th1,

As an old friend used to say

"Where there's a problem, there's a solution"

(I still love you mate)

Last edited by a moderator:
What you're basically saying is that the fact that he denies that he's a Muslim proves that he's a Muslim.
The TOG
No, that is your circular logic, not mine. I am not going to get into a prove it/disprove it, na nah, nan nah, na na na, game but with what I summarily included there are reams of evidence for he or she that wishes to evaluated in the news archives and on the web.

We are commanded in Matt. 7 to judge, evaluate, all things righteously and I, for an example, knowing you live outside the US can, with minor reserve conclude that you, possibly, were in favor of the, early on, world wide stir for Obama to be president of the world that died a rather quick death as he revealed himself to have no intestinal fortitude.

I do not have enough evidence about you to rule it in or to rule it out but your defense of Barry can begin that judgment requirement for one that worries about such. In the case of the Great Pretender, my favorite nick name for him, he has done and still does to many things to conclude he is not, spiritually, Muslim. One of his first moves, after arriving in the Oval Office, was to insult the people and "the Queen" of England by openly removing the Bust of one of Briton's greatest men from the White House where it has resided since just after WW II. He was not satisfied to just remove the bust of Mr. Churchilll, he had it returned to make the insult sting. And he bows to the king of Saudi Arabia? The man that financed the Twin Towers destruction and if we follow the money it has been reported that he supports, with dino, the world's Islamic Terrorists.

As I said, there is reams of evidence to evaluate, have at it but do not accuse me falsely so as to pidgin hole me.

No, that is your circular logic, not mine. I am not going to get into a prove it/disprove it, na nah, nan nah, na na na, game but with what I summarily included there are reams of evidence for he or she that wishes to evaluated in the news archives and on the web.

We are commanded in Matt. 7 to judge, evaluate, all things righteously and I, for an example, knowing you live outside the US can, with minor reserve conclude that you, possibly, were in favor of the, early on, world wide stir for Obama to be president of the world that died a rather quick death as he revealed himself to have no intestinal fortitude.

I do not have enough evidence about you to rule it in or to rule it out but your defense of Barry can begin that judgment requirement for one that worries about such. In the case of the Great Pretender, my favorite nick name for him, he has done and still does to many things to conclude he is not, spiritually, Muslim. One of his first moves, after arriving in the Oval Office, was to insult the people and "the Queen" of England by openly removing the Bust of one of Briton's greatest men from the White House where it has resided since just after WW II. He was not satisfied to just remove the bust of Mr. Churchilll, he had it returned to make the insult sting. And he bows to the king of Saudi Arabia? The man that financed the Twin Towers destruction and if we follow the money it has been reported that he supports, with dino, the world's Islamic Terrorists.

As I said, there is reams of evidence to evaluate, have at it but do not accuse me falsely so as to pidgin hole me.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/27/fact-check-bust-winston-churchill
https://www.google.com/search?q=Oama returned ust of churchill of the queen of england&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Obama returned bust of churchill of the queen of england&spell=1

Truth = two almost identical busts by the same artist
one resides in the White House residence and is still there
the other on loan from England to Bush Jr. has been turned to England
This one was in the Oval Office and was replaced by one of Abe Lincoln when Obama redecorated the Oval Office for his stay there.

Do conservatives care about truth when it comes to someone they don't like?

Ronald Reagan, allowed his wife to bring her horoscope telling astrologer into the White House on a regular bases. He was also a divorced man.

Do conservatives care about truth when it comes to someone they do like?

The truth is, some do and some don't.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Oama returned ust of churchill of the queen of england&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Obama returned bust of churchill of the queen of england&spell=1

This one was in the Oval Office and was replaced by one of Abe Lincoln when Obama redecorated the Oval Office for his stay there.

Ronald Reagan, allowed his wife to bring her horoscope telling astrologer into the White House on a regular bases. He was also a divorced man.

Thank you but that does not erase all the other evidence even though I stand corrected.

Thank you but that does not erase all the other evidence even though I stand corrected.
I would be more inclined to listen to someone about what they believe his faith to be if they weren't bringing up, what I see, as silly nonsensical things such as his name.
My goodness, there are Christians right now in Iraq who are watching their children be beheaded, they are being beheaded and I can guarantee you their names are Arabic names and that most of the parents grew up going to Muslim schools.
Those things mean absolutely Nothing, they are not evidence of anything, anymore than your own pre-Christian life means anything about your faith Now or what you believe Now.

It's a flaw in human nature to Want to believe bad things about people we do not like.

I would be more inclined to listen to someone about what they believe his faith to be if they weren't bringing up, what I see, as silly nonsensical things such as his name.
My goodness, there are Christians right now in Iraq who are watching their children be beheaded, they are being beheaded and I can guarantee you their names are Arabic names and that most of the parents grew up going to Muslim schools.
Those things mean absolutely Nothing, they are not evidence of anything, anymore than your own pre-Christian life means anything about your faith Now or what you believe Now.

It's a flaw in human nature to Want to believe bad things about people we do not like.
It is, first of all, nothing to do with like or dislike, it is a matter of intellect. He or she that will not know will remain unlearned, in the dark. when Mr. Obama first announced his entry into the race of '07, I was promoting him everywhere I went and when a black associate called me about who he is and who he follows I began to investigate what he had said and what he was doing and had done.

This was my first intelligent move in relation to this pretender, this should have been my first move and usually, it is my first move. But I, like the Americans and the rest of the World, was caught up in the charisma of Barac Obama and made the stupid jump to follow without biblical judgment.

As I studied the man and his statements I then dropped him and refuse to get back on that train. It has nothing to do with like or dislike. I distrusted LBJ before he was the VP but I served him and were I still in the military, I would serve under this pretender but I have separated from the Service years and years ago and unlike our fried Jason, I no longer have that obligation and, in this nation, I am free to express discontent by dragging the truth into the arena.

Searching the name is one great idea because some still understand that people teach the meaning as a value to their offspring.
Meaning & History
Diminutive of HASAN. Husayn ibn Ali (also commonly transliterated Hussein) was the son of Ali and the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad. His older brother was named Hasan. The massacre of Husayn and his family was a major event in the split between Shiite and Sunni Muslims, which continues to this day. In more recent times this was the name of a king of Jordan (1935-1999).
Related Names
triangle.gif
See All Relations
triangle.gif
Show Family Tree
VARIANTS: Hisein, Husain, Hussain, Hussein
OTHER LANGUAGES: Hüseyn (Azerbaijani), Khasan (Bashkir), Husein (Bosnian), Khasan (Chechen), Khasan (Circassian), Khasan (Ingush), Khasan (Ossetian), Hossein (Persian), Khasan (Tatar), Hasan, Hüseyin (Turkish)

And just as Islam means submission to Allah, as interpreted by the Qu'ran, Barack's middle name also means liberty, as defined by the Qu'ran.

It is, first of all, nothing to do with like or dislike, it is a matter of intellect. He or she that will not know will remain unlearned, in the dark. when Mr. Obama first announced his entry into the race of '07, I was promoting him everywhere I went and when a black associate called me about who he is and who he follows I began to investigate what he had said and what he was doing and had done.

This was my first intelligent move in relation to this pretender, this should have been my first move and usually, it is my first move. But I, like the Americans and the rest of the World, was caught up in the charisma of Barac Obama and made the stupid jump to follow without biblical judgment.

As I studied the man and his statements I then dropped him and refuse to get back on that train. It has nothing to do with like or dislike. I distrusted LBJ before he was the VP but I served him and were I still in the military, I would serve under this pretender but I have separated from the Service years and years ago and unlike our fried Jason, I no longer have that obligation and, in this nation, I am free to express discontent by dragging the truth into the arena.

Searching the name is one great idea because some still understand that people teach the meaning as a value to their offspring.
Meaning & History
Diminutive of HASAN. Husayn ibn Ali (also commonly transliterated Hussein) was the son of Ali and the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad. His older brother was named Hasan. The massacre of Husayn and his family was a major event in the split between Shiite and Sunni Muslims, which continues to this day. In more recent times this was the name of a king of Jordan (1935-1999).
Related Names
triangle.gif
See All Relations
triangle.gif
Show Family Tree
VARIANTS: Hisein, Husain, Hussain, Hussein
OTHER LANGUAGES: Hüseyn (Azerbaijani), Khasan (Bashkir), Husein (Bosnian), Khasan (Chechen), Khasan (Circassian), Khasan (Ingush), Khasan (Ossetian), Hossein (Persian), Khasan (Tatar), Hasan, Hüseyin (Turkish)

And just as Islam means submission to Allah, as interpreted by the Qu'ran, Barack's middle name also means liberty, as defined by the Qu'ran.
So what do you say to Christians who are being beheaded and they have named their children Arabic names. What, because you are a Christian you should name your children Angelo names, from another language than you speak? How bizarre.
Did you choose your name or did your parents choose your name? Reminds me of "the Boy Named Sue" how do you do.
Because your name is Taylor does that mean you are a taylor?
My name is Deborah, does that mean I am a 'bee', or that I am a hard worker and organized, or that I am Hebrew, or that I am a judge?

Are you saying that you believe that God controls what a person is named and therefore we should judge their character and intentions by the name they were given?

So what do you say to Christians who are being beheaded and they have named their children Arabic names. What, because you are a Christian you should name your children Angelo names, from another language than you speak? How bizarre.
Did you choose your name or did your parents choose your name? Reminds me of "the Boy Named Sue" how do you do.
Because your name is Taylor does that mean you are a taylor?
My name is Deborah, does that mean I am a 'bee', or that I am a hard worker and organized, or that I am Hebrew, or that I am a judge?

Are you saying that you believe that God controls what a person is named and therefore we should judge their character and intentions by the name they were given?
You are not reading my statements in their context. But once more, Hussein is a Sunni name. I expect Arab Christians to have regional names, I would be stupid to expect anything else making your question here into a Rhetorical Question. they will not be named any form of Hussein however. Living in the region or living elsewhere but having knowledge of the regional implications, they do not name their children certain names.

Arabia, the near east, is not a melting pot as is the US of A. Names to all Arabs and to all fundamental Jews define. As a child I was drilled on the meaning of my name, protector of the innocent, and so are Islamic believers and as I've been taught to understand, so do all peoples of the near east.

Our customs are strange to all of the world and this causes much of the world wide hate for Americans and it explains why it is common for Central and South Americans to be called Americano is male and Americana if female but the US and Canadian Americans are known as Norte [pronounced [nor TA] Americano.

I have been caught in that crap. I recant when corrected. the most recent one was Hanoi jane fonda. I still cant stand her but what was circulated that I copied wasn't factual.

gee that could be used against a family of jews, of which I am.my last name possible means crimea in Yiddish ways of naming things. does that mean im a Russian communist? certainly NOT!

Back