Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who created Satan?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Gonna keep it simple
God created all of us at the same time,we were not in flesh
satan rebelled,and 1/3 of creation followed him
Instead of God killing satan at that point along with all that followed him,He came up with a plan.
Us being born flesh,with a choice of who we would follow

That's why some were chosen before this age,(foundation of the world)because of what happened then,ie they were justified and ordained,in the same way that satan was judged to die!!!

Gonna keep it simple
Instead of God killing satan at that point along with all that followed him,He came up with a plan.

That's why some were chosen before this age,(foundation of the world)because of what happened then,ie they were justified and ordained,in the same way that satan was judged to die!!!
Please provide scripture to back up that...........................stuff

Gonna keep it simple

Please, where in the world did that theology come from?

Gonna keep it simple

"Instead of God killing satan at that point along with all that followed him,He came up with a plan." would suggest God does everything on the fly. I'm pretty sure his plan was in place before he created anything.

Interesting.
According to whom?

Never heard of it.
Please explain.

iakov the fool
When you read Rev 12 with the spiritual eye and not the physical it's easy to understand. If you always read the scriptures physically, where it tells of the beast rising out of the sea,you can have Cecil the lovesick sea Serpent rising up off the coast of New York. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I like about the shortcuts.
I see satan in many places and in many situations.
Am I oversensitive?
Do you believe he's a real live being?

A reliable witness

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”

18Jesus replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

They are angels who sinned. There was war in heaven and 1/3 of the angels lost their place. They know their time is short.

Jesus stated satan leads the whole world astray. The one who sows the weeds.

"Instead of God killing satan at that point along with all that followed him,He came up with a plan." would suggest God does everything on the fly. I'm pretty sure his plan was in place before he created anything.
In total agreement! This fairy tale has naught to do with the Triune God Head.

A reliable witness

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”

18Jesus replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

They are angels who sinned. There was war in heaven and 1/3 of the angels lost their place. They know their time is short.

Jesus stated satan leads the whole world astray. The one who sows the weeds.
PRAISE GOD!

Since satan is the only one by name already sentenced to death,why didn't God kill him then?
And mind you this sentence was before man became flesh,or do you feel Christ came and died for the hell of it?
edited reba

Last edited by a moderator:
Since satan is the only one by name already sentenced to death,why didn't God kill him then?
And mind you this sentence was before man became flesh,or do you feel Christ came and died for the hell of it?
edited reba
No need to be testy brother,it's just that we have different viewpoints.
I interpret some scripture different from you,that's all.
11Cor.12:7 where Paul is buffeted by satan,and another verse,which escapes me,where he turned one over to satan that he might learn,leads me to believe that satan is only a tool God uses to perfect the Saints. you can't be an overcomer if there is nothing to overcome.And that is satan's one and only job,to tempt and try you so that you may grow.
But.....This is my personal opinion
Love ya brother

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be testy brother,it's just that we have different viewpoints.
I interpret some scripture different from you,that's all.
11Cor.12:7 where Paul is buffeted by satan,and another verse,which escapes me,where he turned one over to satan that he might learn,leads me to believe that satan is only a tool God uses to perfect the Saints. you can't be an overcomer if there is nothing to overcome.And that is satan's one and only job,to tempt and try you so that you may grow.
But.....This is my personal opinion
Love ya brother
The thing is, your right and he's wrong.

Let's slow down on the knee-jerk responses and contribute thoughtfully to the discussion. Keeping within the ToS and not promoting fringe theology restricted on CFnet, please use scripture to support your position and scripture to refute it. Thank you.

When you read Rev 12 with the spiritual eye and not the physical it's easy to understand. If you always read the scriptures physically, where it tells of the beast rising out of the sea,you can have Cecil the lovesick sea Serpent rising up off the coast of New York. Just my opinion.
I agree with the last three words; "Just my opinion."
I've heard a whole lot of real weird and nutty stuff that people claimed the Spirit had revealed to them.
And I tend to stay away from people's "revelations" about what "the Spirit showed them" that some obscure bit of THE Revelation really means "but you gotta have the HOLYghost to understand".

And FYI, It was "Cecil the SEAsick Sea Serpent". I remember watching "Kukla, Fran, and Ollie" and, back in those days, they wouldn't dare say "LOVE sick" on prime time TV.

Yeah I'm that old. :nonono Can't say how it happened; just woke up one morning and asked, "Seventy WHAT???"

iakov the fool

Back