Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why do people hate/mock Jesus?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

DoaWK1992

A 15-year old Christian with anxiety
like seriously I don't understand I know it's been like this for decades after decades but why? he died on the cross because he loved everyone and people mock and hate him???

like seriously I don't understand I know it's been like this for decades after decades but why? he died on the cross because he loved everyone and people mock and hate him???
I believe the reason people mock and hate Our Lord is due to the instigation of the devil and because of their own evil desires which they know are wrong. To hate is a very strong desire. People can’t hate what they don’t know. Rather, it’s because they know, since the truth is written in the hearts of all men (Roman 2:14-16). Simply put, the truth convicts them and they hate it. Bad will is called the mystery of iniquity. Who can understand why one obstinately hates and fights against good?

I would offer dying mankind is born hating God and not blessing him as soon as they are born they go forth telling lies not having the gospel truth revealed by God . To hate is not to bless.

I would offer dying mankind is born hating God and not blessing him as soon as they are born they go forth telling lies not having the gospel truth revealed by God . To hate is not to bless.
The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. If a person worships another deity or multiple deities and hates the "invisible Jewish God", at least they acknowlodge the existence of God, they can easily understand the Jewish theistic mentality, and that "Jewish God" gets their attention and evokes their emotion, the only hurdle is that they trust their own idol more than than Creator; if a person is an atheist who ignores God and believes God doesn't exist, they'll worship government, military, technology, wealth instead, and they'll view others who do believe in any God as stupid and uneducated sub-human, and therefore you've got the 20th century as the bloodiest century marked by the greatest evils of nazism and communism.

Last edited:
Hi DoaWK1992

Good to hear from someone so young who will hopefully carry the testimony of Jesus into the next generation.

For your question, I think you've been given several good answers. Most people don't really know much about Jesus and are busy enough living their lives that they don't really want to know. For these people, the representation of Jesus and his teachings are seen in those who claim to be his followers. Unfortunately, those without the knowledge of the Scriptures missed the part that said that the church was going to be full of false followers. Just as Jesus warned the Jews to be careful of the teachings of the Scribes and Pharisees of his day.

But Jesus left us with a final command, and I'm not much good at doing it myself, but I know what it says and what it means. Go! As you walk along the pathways of your life. Teaching the gospel of the good news that I have come and paid the price for sin. For those who will believe, baptize them. Then teach them to obey all that he had commanded the first disciples. Jesus engineered the very first pyramid marketing program. And it has worked well for nearly 2,000 years.

One of the reasons that christians get themselves in trouble is that they don't listen to this instruction, either. We want to go out and make the laws of a nation or people group to make them live like the Scriptures say, but those who want to do these things don't live as God wants them to. So of course, those who don't know Jesus don't want to be held to a tougher standard than all the 'christians'.

God didn't call us to save nations. God calls us, through His Son, to call people. Individuals. Let the laws of the land be as they will. We aren't ever going to bring the kingdom of God to earth through the laws and punishments of men. For this reason, I believe, that many hate christians, and by association, Christ.

Pray for Israel. God has promised that it will never be wiped off the face of the earth again.

God bless,
Ted

Amos 9:14-15

“Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel,
And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them;
They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine,
And make gardens and eat their fruit.
“I will also plant them on their land,
And they will not again be rooted out from their land
Which I have given them,”
Says the Lord your God.

The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. If a person worships another deity or multiple deities and hates the "invisible Jewish God", at least they acknowlodge the existence of God, they can easily understand the Jewish theistic mentality, and that "Jewish God" gets their attention and evokes their emotion, the only hurdle is that they trust their own idol more than than Creator; if a person is an atheist who ignores God and believes God doesn't exist, they'll worship government, military, technology, wealth instead, and they'll view others who do believe in any God as stupid and uneducated sub-human, and therefore you've got the 20th century as the bloodiest century marked by the greatest evils of nazism and communism.

God is not Jewish. He is eternal God as Spirit./ . not a dying man as us..

I was referring the opposite of blessing is no blessings or not loving. The living word.

The kind of hate. . . . unbelief as no faith coming from God by which we could please Him. He must bless and do the first works (salvation .Then we can bless and not exercise the hate we are born with.

Hi DoaWK1992

Good to hear from someone so young who will hopefully carry the testimony of Jesus into the next generation.

For your question, I think you've been given several good answers. Most people don't really know much about Jesus and are busy enough living their lives that they don't really want to know. For these people, the representation of Jesus and his teachings are seen in those who claim to be his followers. Unfortunately, those without the knowledge of the Scriptures missed the part that said that the church was going to be full of false followers. Just as Jesus warned the Jews to be careful of the teachings of the Scribes and Pharisees of his day.

But Jesus left us with a final command, and I'm not much good at doing it myself, but I know what it says and what it means. Go! As you walk along the pathways of your life. Teaching the gospel of the good news that I have come and paid the price for sin. For those who will believe, baptize them. Then teach them to obey all that he had commanded the first disciples. Jesus engineered the very first pyramid marketing program. And it has worked well for nearly 2,000 years.

One of the reasons that christians get themselves in trouble is that they don't listen to this instruction, either. We want to go out and make the laws of a nation or people group to make them live like the Scriptures say, but those who want to do these things don't live as God wants them to. So of course, those who don't know Jesus don't want to be held to a tougher standard than all the 'christians'.

God didn't call us to save nations. God calls us, through His Son, to call people. Individuals. Let the laws of the land be as they will. We aren't ever going to bring the kingdom of God to earth through the laws and punishments of men. For this reason, I believe, that many hate christians, and by association, Christ.

Pray for Israel. God has promised that it will never be wiped off the face of the earth again.

God bless,
Ted

Which Israel is the born again is Israel?

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

In the same way with the new name the father named the bride .Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations .

For they are not all Christians which say they are of Christ .

Christian literally meaning . . )Residents of the city of Christ prepared for Christ bride the church" .

The use of Jewish flesh to represent all the nations ended with the fulfilled geanalolgy of Christ working in dying mankind .

God is not a man (the abomination of desolation)

Back