Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Would Jesus(PBUH) Have to Die on the Cross?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Deceit and murder by Muhammad

Muhsen said:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewish woman brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of God’s Apostle.
(Sahih al-Bukhârî, Volume 3, Book 47, Number 786)

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Messenger of God (peace be upon him) saw the corpse of a woman who had been slain in one of the raids, and he disapproved of it and forbade the killing of women and children.
(Sahih-ul-Bukhârî, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 257 & 258.)

I am glad you are using Sahih-ul-Bukhârî. So will I.

QUOTE FROM BUKHARI VOLUME 5, #369

[Note: This is a very long Hadith. Also note the actual killer in this Hadith is another man named Muhammad bin Maslama. I have referred to him as Maslama.]

"Narrated Jabir Abdullah: "Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka'b). The prophet said, "You may say it."

Maslama went to Ka'b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad) demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) [taxes] from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Ka'b said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." Ka'b said, "Yes, but you should mortgage something to me." Maslama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so and so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you."

Maslama and his companion promised Ka'b that Maslama would return to him. He came to Ka'b at night along with Ka'b's foster brother, Abu Naila. Ka'b invited them to come into his fort and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Ka'b replied, None but Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Naila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if blood is dropping from him." Ka'b said, "They are none by my brother Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.

Maslama went with two men. So Maslama went in together with two men, and said to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strike him. I will let you smell his head."

Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Maslama said, "I have never smelt a better scent than this." Ka'b replied, "I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said "yes." Maslama smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes". When Maslama got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions) "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the prophet and informed him."

Source:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.369

:o :o

Killing of Innocent Children:

Important Note: When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him tried to migrate from Mecca to the city of Al-Ta'if, the pagans there had their own children throw rocks on the Prophet until his face and body were swollen and bleeding. The Prophet peace be upon him prayed for the people of Al-Ta'if to be Guided to Islam. And ultimately they were Guided and they embraced Islam.

While Prophet Muhammad loved and forgave children for throwing stones at him, the Bible shows ZERO tolerance to even innocent name-calling from children; let alone having them throwing stones!!

Numbers 31:17-18
"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

According to the historical elaborations about Numbers 31:17-18 Biblical Verses in the Jewish Talmud, the girls in "every girl who has never slept with a man" were AS YOUNG AS 3 YEARS OLD, and were forced into SEX! See the Talmudic and Biblical proofs and quotes here (Terrorism and Pedophilia against 3-year old slave girls in the Bible).

Exodus 13
14 "In days to come, when your son asks you, 'What does this mean?' say to him, 'With a mighty hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
15 When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed every firstborn in Egypt, both man and animal. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons.'
16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the LORD brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand."

While I fully understand GOD Almighty's Wisdom in these verses, but using the team of clowns' (Answering Islam) logic, this makes the Bible as a false book and a book of terror.

By the way, NOT A SINGLE NOBLE VERSE in the Noble Quran does it Command for Muslims to kill innocent children!

I openly challenge the team of weasels to produce one, JUST ONE, Noble Verse from the Noble Quran that allows killing of innocent children or people!

Allah Almighty Said regarding innocent souls in the Noble Quran:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Allah Almighty also Commanded UNCOMPROMISED Justice:

"O ye who believe! Stand out firmly For justice, as witnesses To Allah, even as against Yourselves, or your parents, Or your kin, and whether It be (against) rich or poor: For Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (Of your hearts), lest ye Swerve, and if ye Distort (justice) or decline To do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted With all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:135)"

"And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. (The Noble Quran, 2:193)"

"But if at the time of division other relatives, or orphans or poor, are present, feed them out of the (property), and speak to them words of kindness and justice. (The Noble Quran, 4:8)"

"If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. (The Noble Quran, 4:30)"

"God doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For God is He Who heareth and seeth all things. (The Noble Quran, 4:58)"

PLAGIARISM

Do you know what that means? Both you and Osama (the author of answering-christianity.com) plagiarize material. You did that in the post above. You copied from his site and provided no references.

All his rubbish has been debunked so many times before.

Read this:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Response ... /index.htm
and in particular, read this
http://www.answering-islam.org/Response ... /lies1.htm

He is not even considered a scholar amongst Muslims!

Can you see the difference between a well structured argument and the rants of Osama?

:o

Gary has provided much documentation for the life of mohammed, Mushen. And most of it is from the Koran or the hadith itself. These are written by the hands of Muslims. Are you saying the Muslims are lying? By their own words, and by Mohammed's own words, he is a murderer. Are you saying Mohammed is lying? If so, then why do you trust a liar? If not, then why do you trust a murderer? It's one or the other. If Mohammed is lying about his murder then he is a liar. But if he's not lying about it, then he is a murderer. Mohammed's ACTIONS show what he values. A person's actions are called "fruit". Jesus says; "By their fruits you will know them." Mohammed's fruits speak fro themselves. You ignore a persons fruits at your own peril. Mohammed would be considered a CRIMINAL in most societies. So why do you hail a criminal? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The truth can only be found in REALITY, Mushen, NOT the imagination. If you cannot understand that, then you can't understand deeper matters and there's nothing anyone can do for you. Sorry.

1: Muhammad (PBUH) is the prophet. and the last prophet.
2: he did not kill anybody without a just cause.
3: he did not make himself God he guided us to worship God without partner.
4: non-Muslims told him to give him whatever he wants from money, treasures ,leading,……., to leave his message and he refused he told them, if you put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand to leave this , I will not leave it until complete it, or die before that, that because he is a prophet.
5: he was humble, some times he did not find even one olive in his house despite he can own The treasures.

Biography, mission and the message of Muhamad(PBUH), the Prophet of Islam
http://www.muhammad.net/

Seems Like some very interesting dialogue going on, cannot resist putting my two cents worth.
Here take a load of this and tell me what you think.

The Nag Hammadi Library
Testimony of truth

And this is what the Son of Man reveals to us: It is fitting for you (pl.) to receive the word of truth, if one will receive it perfectly. But as for one who is in ignorance, it is difficult for him to diminish his works of darkness which he has done. Those who have known Imperishability, however, have been able to struggle against passions [...]. I have said to you, "Do not build nor gather for yourselves in the place where the brigands break open, but bring forth fruit to the Father."
The foolish - thinking in their heart that if they confess, "We are Christians," in word only (but) not with power, while giving themselves over to ignorance, to a human death, not knowing where they are going nor who Christ is, thinking that they will live, when they are (really) in error - hasten towards the principalities and authorities. They fall into their clutches because of the ignorance that is in them. For (if) only words which bear testimony were effecting salvation, the whole world would endure this thing and would be saved. But it is in this way that they drew error to themselves.

This is not a hoax noew go and check it out in the Nag Hammadi library,it is available online, it says it clearly for those who want to see it. and what about this.

Apocalypse of Peter:
Translated by James Brashler and Roger A. Dullard
...................................................................................................................................................................................
The Savior said , "For a time determined for them in proportion to their error they will rule over the little ones.And after the completion of the error, the never-aging one of the immortal understanding shall become young,and the little ones shall ruler over those who are their rulers. The root of their error he shall pluck out, and he shall put it to shame so that it shall be manifest in all the impudence which it has assumed to itself. And such ones shall become unchangeable, O Peter."
"Come therefore, let us go on with the completion of the will of the incorruptible Father. For behold, those who will bring them judgment are coming, and they will be put to shame. But me they cannot touch. And you,O Peter, shall stand in their midst. Do not be afraid because of your cowardice. Their minds shall be closed,for the invisible one has opposed them."
When he said those things, I saw him seemingly being seized by them. And I said "What do I see, O Lord, that it is you yourself whom they take, and that you are grasping me? Or who is this one, glad and laughing on the tree? And is it another one whose feet and hands they are striking?"
The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is his fleshly part, which is the substitute being put to shame, the one who came into being in his likeness. But look at him and me."

:angel:

Hello Muhsen

According to the Christian doctrine, Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins

It isn't just Christians who that believe and know Jesus was crucified...

The world as much Ancient Evidence for Jesus being crucified from Non-Christian Sources also:

We cannot just disregard this information

Non-Christian sources for Jesus

• Tacitus (AD 55-120), a renowned historical of ancient Rome, wrote in the latter half of the first century that ‘Christus ... was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originated, but through the city of Rome also.’ (Annals 15: 44).

• Suetonius writing around AD 120 tells of disturbances of the Jews at the ‘instigation of Chrestus’, during the time of the emperor Claudius. This could refer to Jesus, and appears to relate to the events of Acts 18:2, which took place in AD 49.

• Thallus, a secular historian writing perhaps around AD 52 refers to the death of Jesus in a discussion of the darkness over the land after his death. The original is lost, but Thallus’ arguments  explaining what happened as a solar eclipse  are referred to by Julius Africanus in the early 3rd century.

• Mara Bar-Serapion, a Syrian writing after the destruction of the Temple in AD 70, mentions the earlier execution of Jesus, whom he calls a ‘King’.

• The Babylonian Talmud refers to the crucifixion (calling it a hanging) of Jesus the Nazarene on the eve of the Passover. In the Talmud Jesus is also called the illegitimate son of Mary.

• The Jewish historian Josephus describes Jesus’ crucifixion under Pilate in his Antiquities, written about AD 93/94. Josephus also refers to James the brother of Jesus and his execution during the time of Ananus (or Annas) the high priest.

http://www.billpetro.com/HolidayHistory ... ENDIX.html

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back