Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

1 step closer to a cure for AIDS?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It would actually be the second documented case of a cure, if the baby's total remission holds up over time. My understanding (and I admit I haven't read all the articles) is that it isn't a new treatment regimen, just one that was far more aggressive with the three best antivirals than the medical team normally would have taken with a child. If it was safe for the baby, perhaps higher and more aggressive doses of the antivirals will prove to be safe for adults, and if that's the case, then perhaps it is a huge breakthrough, in the sense it makes the treatment bolder and more personal, in a way, kind of like a Ranger platoon storming the fortress of the bad guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back