Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

100% proof america is babylon the great

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello vic C.,
From the time of ancient Babylon down to our day has there been a bloodletting by the religions of the world. The facts regarding the churches past and present history as being involved the wars throughout the earth are clearly seen by those who are honest-hearted. Not just the churches alone but all almost all other religions, including non-Christian religions, such as Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, have been guilty of shedding enormous amounts of blood in the "name of religion".

God has an appointed time to completely remove all religions who are part of Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, saying that this "harlot" was "remembered in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of the anger of his wrath".(Rev 16:19) Just as with ancient Babylon, God said that "I shall call to account against the king of Babylon and against that nation,' is the utterance of Jehovah, 'their error,....And I will bring in upon that land all my words that I have spoken against it,....and I will repay them according to their activity and according to the work of their hands. For this is what Jehovah has said: "Take the cup of the wine of rage out of my hand, and you must make all the nations to whom I am sending you drink it. And they must drink and shake back and forth and act like crazed men because of the sword that I am among them."(Jer 25:12-15)

Just as with the "wild beast", Satan's entire political system of things, who will have to "drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of his wrath"(Rev 14:10), so likewise will the world-wide monstrosity of Babylon the Great receive it. However, this religious entity is first on the "agenda" to drink of his "cup of wrath", then the political system,(Rev 18:8,9,11; 19:19-21) with God will calling "her acts of injustice to mind",(Rev 18:5) for "she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury".(Rev 18:7)

This world empire will never see her wrong in God's eyes, "for in her heart she keeps saying, ' I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning." However, just as with the downfall of ancient Babylon in one night, October 5/6, 539 B.C.E., so likewise Babylon the Great, for God has said "that is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong."(Rev 18:7,8) To further impress the reality of this happening Revelation 18:21 says that "a strong angel lifted up a stone like a great millstone and hurled it into the sea, saying: "Thus with a swift pitch will Babylon the great city be hurled down, and she will never be seen again."

How guilty is she ? "In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth."(Rev 18:24) How does those who are rightly disposed feel about her demise ? John sees a "great crowd in heaven" who says: "Praise Jah, you people ! The salvation and the glory belong to our God, because his judgments are true and righteous. For he has executed judgment upon the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her (spiritual and physical) fornication, and he has avenged the blood of his slaves at her hand."(Rev 19:1,2)

The religions of the world have immersed themselves in the political arena, with many candidates seeking the "evangelical vote" and of which these have returned the "favor". However, once God's wrath comes against Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, she will never rise from the ashes, for the "smoke from her goes on ascending forever and ever."(Rev 19:3)

vic C. said:
[quote="wHiTe B o Y 161":wd55kh3b][quote="vic C.":wd55kh3b]That is opinion, not proof. 8-)
Yea, your right.

wooooooooow[/quote:wd55kh3b]
Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not putting anyone down or dismissing the idea. It's just from a historical perspective, I don't see the US in prophecy. :-?[/quote:wd55kh3b] Will you read a book on (What in the world is going on) by Dr. David Jeremiah. 10 prophetic clues. As his book references the Bible most of which comes out of Daniels and Revelation. We as a his Children (God's children) should be about our fathers business. The more you see to understand the more your sights will be on things above.Read at your own risk.... :crazyeyes: Times best sellers list.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back