Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

100% Proof That The Lord Jesus Christ Never Drank Alcohol - THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IN ANY FORM IS A SIN...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------

The Lord Jesus Christ never drank alcohol - THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IN ANY FORM IS A SIN!

Satan and his angels have ran wild with incorrect definitions of "wine", deceiving a majority of the world into thinking that our HOLY GOD consumed intoxicating beverages, but this is obviously a doctrine of devils - The Lord Jesus Christ never drank alcohol...

In the Bible, BOTH fermented alcoholic wine, AND non-alcoholic grape juice were called "wine" - The Lord Jesus Christ drank and created non-alcoholic grape juice.

"New wine" means freshly squeezed grape juice that hasn't been fermented, and thus contains no alcohol.

The Lord Jesus Christ is not a hypocrite - He would never forbid alcohol, and then drink it himself -- God specifically says NOT TO DRINK ALCOHOLIC WINE, and describes it in detail here:

----------

Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.

At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.

Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Proverbs 23:31-35

----------

Now that you know that you've been lied to by Satan and his angels, I will now show you some scripture talking about "new wine" - unfermented non-alcoholic grape juice straight from the grape cluster.

----------

Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

Isaiah 65:8

----------

You have now been informed of the two types of "wine" in the Bible, the forbidden alcoholic fermented grape juice, and the non-alcoholic freshly squeezed grape juice that The Lord Jesus Christ and his disciples drank called "new wine".

Next, I will show you a piece of scripture showing how "new wine" is indeed freshly squeezed non-alcoholic GRAPE JUICE, and not the forbidden fermented alcoholic "WINE" of today.

This is what The Lord Jesus Christ and his disciples drank - NON-ALCOHOLIC JUICE DIRECTLY FROM THE GRAPE.

----------

And in the vine were three branches: and it was as though it budded, and her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes: And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.

Genesis 40:10-11

----------

At this point, anyone with the Holy Spirit of God living inside them should be 100% satisfied that the Lord Jesus Christ never drank alcohol, but I'll take it even further - why not?

The Bible says to "be sober" many, MANY times - sober means "not under the infuence of intoxicating substances", such as ALCOHOL and PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS.

----------

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1 Peter 5:8

----------

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1 Thessalonians 5:6-8

----------

It should be noted, that The Lord Jesus Christ was even tempted with an alcoholic beverage at one point, and He refused it - your God is not a hypocrite!

When did this happen?

The Lord Jesus Christ was given an opportunity on the cross to sin, when a sponge of ALCOHOLIC "VINEGAR" (a fermented alcoholic drink popular with the Romans) was given to Him - what did The Lord Jesus Christ do? HE WOULD NOT DRINK IT, BECAUSE HE IS HOLY AND SINLESS, AND DRINKING ANY ALCOHOL WHATSOEVER IS A SIN!!!

----------

And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull, They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

Matthew 27:33-34

----------

I've wanted to write this for a while now - there is a lot of historical information out there that I could have used, and a few other people have said similar things, but I wanted to prove it by using only the Bible - well, here it is - the Holy Spirit of God has helped me to prove my point beyond a shadow of a doubt - no one can ever slander and blasphemy The Lord Jesus Christ in this manner again -- the consumption of alcohol in any amount is a sin -- The Lord Jesus Christ is HOLY, and He NEVER consumed alcohol, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU...

----------

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Isaiah 6:3

----------

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1 Peter 1:16

----------

Don't listen to anyone that says anything different than what I have said - most people calling themselves "Christians" are FAKE CHRISTIANS -- they do not have the Holy Spirit of God living inside them -- the Bible warns us about these types of people; please try to remember - only born again Christians are protected from demon possession - if you're talking to someone that's not born again, then it's extremely likely that you're talking to the demons inside them; HARDLY ANYONE IS ACTUALLY BORN AGAIN...

"...having not the Spirit."

----------

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jude 1:18-19

----------

I'd like to end this by saying: Even *IF* you're born again - if you consume ANY alcohol, YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

If you still think that the Lord Jesus Christ drank alcohol, and that it's ok for YOU to drink, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again in the first place - no born again Christian thinks that the Lord Jesus Christ ever drank alcohol.

If you're not born again, then you're going to go to Hell when you die.

If you ARE Born Again, and you drink alcohol, or you take psychotropic drugs, unless you stop for good, you're going to go to Hell when you die.

----------

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:26-31

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

----------

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 5:20

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

[ACMP=announcement]
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.” Matthew 26:26-29

But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”

again

23 No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities. 1 Timothy 5:23

Telling people they will go to hell if they drink any alcohol for any reason is not only unbiblical, but against our TOS.

On the other hand spreading heresies will cause you to not inherit the kingdom of God, which means you will go to the lake of fire with the devil and his angels.

JLB

[/ACMP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back