Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

20 Health Benefits of Turmeric

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

turnorburn

I can attest to this miracle herb it does everything they say it does and more, just read that list, if you see anything in there that applies to you you can count on Turmeric to fix it. I stopped taking vitamins 7 years ago haven't had a cold since haven't been sick since. A Podiatrist turned me on to it during an office call, when i called a while later to thank him he had left the building. If you decide that you'd like to have a bullet proof immune system just take 1/4 teaspoon in a glass of juice once daily, and watch the amazing results.. Do a search for a condition if its not listed, I'm sure you'll find something positive..

"Its a body cleanser as well"

To your health!
tob

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/20-health-benefits-of-turmeric.html

*edit: Oops' still take Calcium and B-1..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not one member has poor health AMAZING! all kidding aside does anyone here have edema? does anyone here ever get a cold? does anyone here ever get sick.. I'm surprised at the number of people that put faith in a doctors prescription over a God given herb, the medicines are made from adulterated herbs and animal innards Yuk! Once i saw "in writing" some guy saying he trusted synthetic over natural, that the idea of natural scared him. O.k. edema, ever get it ever had it??

tob

Not one member has poor health AMAZING! all kidding aside does anyone here have edema? does anyone here ever get a cold? does anyone here ever get sick.. I'm surprised at the number of people that put faith in a doctors prescription over a God given herb, the medicines are made from adulterated herbs and animal innards Yuk! Once i saw "in writing" some guy saying he trusted synthetic over natural, that the idea of natural scared him. O.k. edema, ever get it ever had it??

tob

Well I agree with you that there are some herbs that are good for whatever ails someone, and likewise I think the medical establishment/Pharmaceutical world is mostly tripe --- they create conditions where there are none (usually "numbers" diseases) and tell us all we "need" this pill or that pill. I don't fall for any of it, nor take any of them. I don't suffer from poor health and rarely get sick.

On question, though. Why would you give up taking vitamins? I'm not sure I make the connection between them (or not taking them) with Turmeric. You should have the best of both worlds, because Lord knows the foods we eat today are usually processed in some ways, unless you grow everything and raise everything yourself.

Surprised me as well, it was the Podiatrist that suggested it. He said the vitamin making process makes it so they don't dissolve properly, they just go right through you, after further inquiry he said there are two ways of manufacture "hard press" & "cold press" to test them he said put them into a glass of water and see how long it takes to dissolve them, so i did, and he was right. At one time my liver was a slab of concrete, they call that condition Cirrhosis, now its fresh and clean, doctor said it was a miracle, that opened the door in flash.. Turmeric, a nurse from India said it was probably the best all around herb for what ails you, my immune system thanks me every day, I'd thank that Podiatrist but he up and disappeared. 15 years ago the FDA raided a doctors clinic told the employees to scram took the doctor away confiscated his computers and next thing you know he up and disappeared, at least we never heard about him anymore.. oh* that doctor was pushing herbs, he wasn't a naturopathic doctor. The Pharmaceutical industry is a multimillion trillion bazillion dollar a year venture, did i say that right?

tob

Welcome aboard DesertGal.. glad you found Turmeric, its a substance you won't find among those vitamins on pharmacy shelves. When i calculated the cost to take vitamins and the price for a years supply of Turmeric i was flabberghasted... :)

tob

500 Reasons Turmeric May Be The World's Most Important Herb

Indeed, turmeric turns the entire drug-based medical model on its head. Instead of causing more side effects than therapeutic ones – which you can read any drug insert to see is a universally true phenomenon and which ensures the infinite expansion of the pharmaceutical market and all the associated medical services – it has several hundred potential side benefits.

God thought of everything "Everything" + + Its Free!

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/can-turmeric-alleviate-500-causes-human-suffering

tob

Hello TOB. My wife sings the praises of turmeric often and uses it in cooking all the time. God sure has given us some great natural things to use for our health. I have seen great results with scar's being healed better using paw paw cream instead of prescribed scar cream from the pharma companies. I have heard of some great benefits of saffron as well. Makes you wonder what is out there in the natural world in our forests, bush and oceans that is overlooked!

Stuff like this "can" cure cancer what would that do to the hospitals where cancer patients are their bread and butter. Scripture tells us that God hates this world, so i ask should we wonder why, I'm thinking this is one of His reasons. Not because they downplay herbs and such but they downplay Him, another of Satan's attempts to steal Gods glory.. If we didn't know Jesus we'd be none the wiser..

tob

That's pretty cool, I didn't know curry powder is so healthy. :yes

It's biologically related to ginger, which is also an incredibly healthy plant.

I'm familiar with tumeric, as it's used a lot in Hungarian food. My grandparents where Hungarian and used a lot of tumeric and paprika in the cooking. Both spices, my grandmother told me, are good for digestion. I believe it, and they really kick up the flavors of the food.

Growing up with the grandfolks, I sometimes wondered how closely the Hungarian dishes they prepared were to how the food is in the old country today. The food was delicious, but sometimes when folks come to the States how the food is prepared changes through the years, and both my grandmother and grandfather had come here in 1915. A few years ago I was visiting Budapest and found all the old familiar foods still prepared EXACTLY the way grandma made them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back