Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Donovb

2015 I believe is going to be a very significant year to Bible Prophec,y I believe we will get alot of clarity as far as prophetic events. First of all, the fourth bloodmoon, could the Tribulation start on Sept 28, 2015? I think the chances are very good. First of all, the 4th bloodmoon is going to be a superbloodmoon, and its going to be right over Jerusalem. I think the superbloodmoon is very key, like something big is going to happen being that the moon is bigger than the other previous bloodmoons, and it doesn't hurt the fact that its going to be right over Jerusalem. Two weeks prior, on Sept 14, 2015, a partial solar eclipse will occur on the Feast of Trumpets, the moon is almost going to act like a prophetic clock from the Feast of Trumpets to the Super Bloodmoon on Sept 28, 2015. Could this be the start of the Tribulation for post-trib believers or the rapture for pre-trib believers? This superbloodmoon also marks the end of the 49th Shemitah on the Feast of Trumpets, and begins the 50th year of Jubilee in Israel, all while there is a Superbloodmoon right over Jerusalem. The next set of 4 bloodmoons don't occur until 2582 I believe. Nothing else needs to happen as far as prophecy before the Lord comes back except the Tribulation, I think the first 3 bloodmoons were marks of ramped up violence in the world. But being the last is a superbloodmoon right over Jerusalem, something big is coming next year. Theres just too many prophetic happenings going on late next year for it to be a coincidence. These are very exciting times and I am very Blessed to be a part of these events, I love Bible Prophecy. God Bless.

2015 I believe is going to be a very significant year to Bible Prophec,y I believe we will get alot of clarity as far as prophetic events. First of all, the fourth bloodmoon, could the Tribulation start on Sept 28, 2015? I think the chances are very good. First of all, the 4th bloodmoon is going to be a superbloodmoon, and its going to be right over Jerusalem. I think the superbloodmoon is very key, like something big is going to happen being that the moon is bigger than the other previous bloodmoons, and it doesn't hurt the fact that its going to be right over Jerusalem. Two weeks prior, on Sept 14, 2015, a partial solar eclipse will occur on the Feast of Trumpets, the moon is almost going to act like a prophetic clock from the Feast of Trumpets to the Super Bloodmoon on Sept 28, 2015. Could this be the start of the Tribulation for post-trib believers or the rapture for pre-trib believers? This superbloodmoon also marks the end of the 49th Shemitah on the Feast of Trumpets, and begins the 50th year of Jubilee in Israel, all while there is a Superbloodmoon right over Jerusalem. The next set of 4 bloodmoons don't occur until 2582 I believe. Nothing else needs to happen as far as prophecy before the Lord comes back except the Tribulation, I think the first 3 bloodmoons were marks of ramped up violence in the world. But being the last is a superbloodmoon right over Jerusalem, something big is coming next year. Theres just too many prophetic happenings going on late next year for it to be a coincidence. These are very exciting times and I am very Blessed to be a part of these events, I love Bible Prophecy. God Bless.

Jonathan Cahn seems to think there will at least be an economic meltdown of some sort Elul 29 of this coming year since it's a Sabbatical year just as we had such problems 2001 and 2008. Whether or not he's right is to be seen, although I am seeing my own little indicators I don't like.

At the very least, the blood moons with their ominous appearance, made many people look up to the signs in the heavens and to the prophetic calendar in the bible-- a pre-end times lesson if you will. There were set times mentioned in the bible for a reason. But as long as people are wrapped up (no pun intended) in their Christmases, and lents and Easters and whatnot they miss the whole bible story and God's plan for the redemption of man. Fortunately, I see many Christians now getting away from all that and taking more notice of the calendar, blood moons, Passover, Tabernacles feasts and so forth.

God's plan for the redemption of man is best found in the true meaning of Christmas and Easter. This coming 2015th year of our Lord I'll be giving up the seductive faith in astronomical coincidence for lent.

Could be :shrug

Theres just too many prophetic happenings going on late next year for it to be a coincidence.
Just keep in mind that when the Day of the Lord occurs it will be cosmic, cataclysmic and catastrophic. Nothing on earth or in the atmospheric heaven will remain the same. And setting dates is definitely not prudent. What we can say based on world conditions is that we are fast approaching the Day of the Lord, and that the coming of Christ is at hand. We are to be ready at all times.

Just keep in mind that when the Day of the Lord occurs it will be cosmic, cataclysmic and catastrophic. Nothing on earth or in the atmospheric heaven will remain the same. And setting dates is definitely not prudent. What we can say based on world conditions is that we are fast approaching the Day of the Lord, and that the coming of Christ is at hand. We are to be ready at all times.
Uh..... Which day last week were you NOT ready?

2014 (Psalms 114) & 2015 (Psalms 115) blood moons:
It is interesting to note that the Feast of Tabernacles and Passover always begin on the 14th & 15th of their Jewish month. And guess what other significant Jewish feast day is always on the 14th & 15th? Purim, the day that the enemies of God’s people are destroyed in the manner they had planned for the people of God. Is it any wonder that 2014 & 2015 would be significant? If you take a look at Psalms 111- 117 you will notice that Psalms 111-113 begin with Praise Ye the LORD, but 113 also ends with Praise Ye the LORD, then 114 has no PYTL but 115 ends with PYTL as does 116 end with PYTL and 117 begins and ends with PYTL. In Rev.12:5 & 6 you have the true body of Christ being the Man Child as he is the head of His body which is made up of Jew and Gentile, male and female as there is no gender in the spirit, being caught up (in the twinkling of an eye) to God’s throne, Satan thrown down to earth and for the next 3-½ yrs you come to 2018 in which I believe lines up with Psalms 118 that the Jews read on certain holy days I have heard. Also In Psalms 110 that is before this 7yr of 111- up to 118, we learn some interesting things.
When Jesus was on the earth, he did not set up the literal kingdom, for he said he had no where to lay his head. Head means power, for there were only the 12( but did grow) so far whom were just learning how to fight the good fight of faith, but were failing miserably. Jesus is SEATED at/on the right hand of God for the Word of God is His Right Hand(man). He is awaiting the day that his body on earth rises up in the power of the Word so that the Head can rise up from his sitting position and come to gather his body from the 4 winds. Notice that the LORD Almighty is speaking when He says the underlined sections in 4 & 5, that the Lord/Jesus is at THY right hand, as in the right hand of his people? And they shall drink of the brooke(living water of the Word) to get strong enough the lift up THE HEAD just before the 7yrs of 111- 117 begin?
Ps 110
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
KJV
Deception says that we await Jesus to come and stand us up in a line to judge each and every one, but God uses His creation to judge His man, such as we seen Him teach Pharoah a lesson with frogs, lice, hail, even death for God is a Host of armies... we like to just call them natural disasters, but the Bible says differently. No one is in control of God's creation but Him, it is only the people that the devil tempts to their destruction due to God having to judge their sin. When we are tempted, we bring God's judgment upon ourselves. We must repent and turn away from sin! He who overcomes~
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
KJV

Last edited:
It is interesting to note that the Feast of Tabernacles and Passover always begin on the 14th & 15th of their Jewish month. And guess what other significant Jewish feast day is always on the 14th & 15th? Purim, the day that the enemies of God’s people are destroyed in the manner they had planned for the people of God. Is it any wonder that 2014 & 2015 would be significant?

I heard something similar to this back in 1977. Since 7 is a holy number, then '77 must be a special year, and the date 7/7/'77 must be something really special. Guess what. Nothing out of the ordinary happened that day or that year. The entire Gregorian calendar is Pagan. 8 out of 12 months are named after Pagan gods and goddesses or deified Pagan Roman emperors. It is calculated based on the solstices and equinoxes, which had significance in Roman Pagan beliefs, but not in the Bible. The Gregorian calendar has nothing to do with God's calendar nor His plans. Trying to figure out something significant from numbers based on a Pagan calendar is an exercise in futility.

The TOG​

I heard something similar to this back in 1977. Since 7 is a holy number, then '77 must be a special year, and the date 7/7/'77 must be something really special. Guess what. Nothing out of the ordinary happened that day or that year. The entire Gregorian calendar is Pagan. 8 out of 12 months are named after Pagan gods and goddesses or deified Pagan Roman emperors. It is calculated based on the solstices and equinoxes, which had significance in Roman Pagan beliefs, but not in the Bible. The Gregorian calendar has nothing to do with God's calendar nor His plans. Trying to figure out something significant from numbers based on a Pagan calendar is an exercise in futility.

The TOG​
<LIKE>

Mom was always home except on rare occasions.... I was about 10 and that thought scared me so often...

That was a cool video. :pray

2015 is also said to be the year of the financial collapse because it is 7 years after the last one in 2008.

That was a cool video. :pray

2015 is also said to be the year of the financial collapse because it is 7 years after the last one in 2008.

According to that logic, there should also have been a financial collapse in 2001 (7 years before the last one), 1994, 1987 and 1980. I seem to have missed those.

The TOG​

He only left behind young white people?

Did you notice any old black people in the audience before they disappeared? Apparently, it's also saying that only young white people are saved, since only they were taken. It doesn't matter though, since there's not going to be a rapture, either this year or any other.

The TOG​

According to that logic, there should also have been a financial collapse in 2001 (7 years before the last one), 1994, 1987 and 1980. I seem to have missed those.

The TOG​

Why? Who said it was every 7 years all the time? Yes sir brother, you missed that one.

Why? Who said it was every 7 years all the time? Yes sir brother, you missed that one.

You didn't say it directly, but it was strongly implied.

"2015 is also said to be the year of the financial collapse because it is 7 years after the last one in 2008."

I've heard this before, and it's more than just every 7th year. It's the Sabbath year. The Sabbatical year started last fall and will end in the fall of 2015. The financial crisis was in the fall of 2008. The last Sabbath year was 2007-2008, so people make a connection. Going by that logic, something bad should happen every Sabbatical year. But bad things happen every year. There is nothing to indicate that next year will be anything out of the ordinary.

The TOG​

It is interesting to note that the Feast of Tabernacles and Passover always begin on the 14th & 15th of their Jewish month. And guess what other significant Jewish feast day is always on the 14th & 15th? Purim, the day that the enemies of God’s people are destroyed in the manner they had planned for the people of God. Is it any wonder that 2014 & 2015 would be significant? If you take a look at Psalms 111- 117 you will notice that Psalms 111-113 begin with Praise Ye the LORD, but 113 also ends with Praise Ye the LORD, then 114 has no PYTL but 115 ends with PYTL as does 116 end with PYTL and 117 begins and ends with PYTL. In Rev.12:5 & 6 you have the true body of Christ being the Man Child as he is the head of His body which is made up of Jew and Gentile, male and female as there is no gender in the spirit, being caught up (in the twinkling of an eye) to God’s throne, Satan thrown down to earth and for the next 3-½ yrs you come to 2018 in which I believe lines up with Psalms 118 that the Jews read on certain holy days I have heard. Also In Psalms 110 that is before this 7yr of 111- up to 118, we learn some interesting things.
When Jesus was on the earth, he did not set up the literal kingdom, for he said he had no where to lay his head. Head means power, for there were only the 12( but did grow) so far whom were just learning how to fight the good fight of faith, but were failing miserably. Jesus is SEATED at/on the right hand of God for the Word of God is His Right Hand(man). He is awaiting the day that his body on earth rises up in the power of the Word so that the Head can rise up from his sitting position and come to gather his body from the 4 winds. Notice that the LORD Almighty is speaking when He says the underlined sections in 4 & 5, that the Lord/Jesus is at THY right hand, as in the right hand of his people? And they shall drink of the brooke(living water of the Word) to get strong enough the lift up THE HEAD just before the 7yrs of 111- 117 begin?
Ps 110
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
KJV
Deception says that we await Jesus to come and stand us up in a line to judge each and every one, but God uses His creation to judge His man, such as we seen Him teach Pharoah a lesson with frogs, lice, hail, even death for God is a Host of armies... we like to just call them natural disasters, but the Bible says differently. No one is in control of God's creation but Him, it is only the people that the devil tempts to their destruction due to God having to judge their sin. When we are tempted, we bring God's judgment upon ourselves. We must repent and turn away from sin! He who overcomes~
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
KJV

We might even align our own minds with His End Game in 1 Corinthians, interesting for you perhaps, even in chapter 15...:sorry2

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Exceptionally powerful statement there, that one.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back