Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study (3-4) The Teacher Above all teachers & Focus

J

JeffTheLearner

(3) -THE TEACHER ABOVE ALL TEACHERS!

All I want to show you is that Jesus is the Rabbi’s above all Rabbi’s and there are many other scriptures in the Book of Gods Word to explain this.
Now the reason why I write this is because there are many false prophets out there, also Jesus said “beware of the leaven of the Phariseesâ€Â, “Beware of wolfs in sheep’s clothing.†Paul also warned, “Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of false circumcision†and many other times it says, “do not be deceived†and I think even you can deceive yourself as I have many times. Now there are those out there that have learnt something from Yah and share it and it is good, but how would you know that if you know nothing of Gods Word? Now listen to your Teacher Jesus in the Book of John,
(“It is written in the prophets, ‘AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.’ Everyone who has heard and LEARNED from the Father, COMES TO ME!†John 6:45)
The Teacher has revealed Himself and Your Teacher is The Word Of God,
(“Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of oppression, YOUR TEACHER WILL NO LONGER HIDE HIMSELF, BUT YOUR EYES WILL BEHOLD YOUR TEACHER.†Isaiah 30:20)
Now for you who hate to read, sorry bud, but do you want to have Truth and Life in you, or minister to others in Truth? You have to make that choice and the Lord is fully aware that you hate to read, that is if you do. Look in the Book of Mathew where Jesus referrers to Him teaching as a “yoke†which is burdensome by doing something you don’t quite want to do. So the scripture says,
(“Take MY YOKE UPON YOU and LEARN FROM ME, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls†Mathew 11:29)
Also it is written,
(“On that day the deaf will hear WORDS OF A BOOK, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see.†Isaiah 29:18)
You have no excuse! You should learn from the Teacher above teachers, the Living Word of God,
(“But do not be called Rabbi; FOR ONE IS YOUR TEACHER, and you are all brothers. Do not call on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in Heaven. Do not be called leaders; FOR ONE IS YOUR LEADER, THE ANOINTED ONE.†Mathew 23:8-10)
In keeping this short I will point out one more scripture to prove to you that there is only One Good Teacher you could always depend on, for He is the Good Shepherd, and a Wonderful Counselor, Jesus says in the book of John,
(“You call Me TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR I AMâ€Â)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4) -FOCUSNG ON WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT

--Now the reason why I posted all this information is I want you dependent on your Lord and Savior, and in Gods Word. I understand that there is a whole bunch of traditions and religious gobbledygook that are always trying to distract you from the Word of God, and suck you in. Notice what Jesus says about “Tradition†to the Pharisees and scribes of His time,
(“You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition†Mark 7:9)
Lets keep our focus on what is important and not be distracted from the Word of God. Lets follow Mary’s example and all learn the lesson Martha learnt,
(“Now as they were traveling along, He entered a village; and a woman named Martha welcomed Him into her home. She had a sister called Mary, who was SEATED AT THE LORD’S FEET, LISTENING TO HIS WORD. But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up and said, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me.†But the Lord answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but ONE THING IS NECESSARY, FOR MARY HAS CHOSEN THE GOOD PART, WHICH SHALL NOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER.†Luke 10:38-42)
Now the other reason why I posted this information is because I don’t want to be like the foolish guy described by Jesus in Luke 12 and “say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years, take your ease, eat, drink, be merry.†Nor do I want to be compared to the wicked, lazy slave with one talent described in Mathew 25. So if you learn from the Lord and you know what you have been taught is true and matches up with the Word of God in all books New and Older, then you should share. Especially if it is not common knowledge.

-Yahweh blesses you, and keeps you, Yahweh makes His face shine on you, and be gracious to you, Yahweh lifts up His countenance on you, and gives you peace all in the Name of Yeshua the Anointed Amen! And Amen!

If you wish to contact me, or ask any questions feel free to E-mail me at JeffreyWeller@walla.com

Back