Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Prayer __] 3 Dollars

Angel

I have to send a 3 dollar check to my old high school in order for them to send my transcript to college.
My mom won't help me. She made that very clear...
I need to figure out how to send them that three dollars?
Any ideas?

What is the problem? The funds or how to pay? If it is how to pay then a money order would be pretty cheap and easy, or they have those Debit cards that you can buy and load with cash at 7-11. Then you could pay them online with it. I think they cost 5 bucks but if a 5 dollar card for a 3 dollar payment seems unreasonable you could always load it with more cash and use the remaining for other online purchases or wherever. It is Christmas time and of course you have other bills that always need paid that could use it for.

I think they call it a Vanilla card at 7-11. I use them sometimes. Mostly online when I am not comfortable putting my regular card number of my ongoing account into the computer where it has potential to be picked up on and abused. It is basically a one time use card. Load it with whatever and when it is gone, it is gone and just throw it in the trash.

Is there Money Orders available in markets where you live? I also think the Postal Service has a means of sending money for a fee.

Well, I found out how to pay and what to pay with! I will do one of those loadable prepaid cards.

They don't allow you to pay them directly by credit card or anything? Are they living in the 20th century still?

Apparently I was missing something here. Do you just not have a credit or debit card? If that is the case there are other, cheaper, ways to send payments to people. Paypal comes to mind as one. You could also have an electronic issued from your bank if you have a checking account.

For personal reasons, I don't want to explain my financial situation- but thanks for the advice!

Back