Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] 6 years…not wanted here. 😑

My parents bought this place 6 years ago. It’s nice modest me sized…even has a view! And…

People are openly talking about how I need to be committed and or evicted.

Back when my parents bought it they were able to just pay cash. Now housing prices have gotten so crazy they’d probably have to get a mortgage for anything. Did I mention that I have wonderful parents? Anyway…

So I get frustrated because I deliberately keep a certain distance from all the neighbors. I offer up a friendly wave 👋 here and there. A neighbor chatted me up while the power was out and then I texted her that the power had been restored. That’s about as involved as I like to get.

It’s a pleasant modest apartment/condo community. Bunches of apartment buildings with some amenities and some buildings have awesome views. I was blessed with an awesome view and a quieter part of the complex when my parents were able to buy this place. And…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I’m blessed! I’m trying to focus on gratitude not junk. The junk is irrational anyway. My place is clean 🧽 I’m clean 🧼 and I’m doing much better in all respects living somewhat autonomously vs at home 🏡. Schizoaffective…in my case it just means relatively high functioning schizophrenia with a strong mood component.

Other reasons to be grateful 🥹: I’m physically healthy; my parents are kind to me and they even trust me to look after their pets when they go on trips; I’m living a more decent Christian lifestyle and…

Yup 👍 oh and my view lol 😆 it really makes my day better.

So I’m not deep in misery or anything but it’s frustrating.

This place like a lot of condo/apartment places seems to have high turnover. People move all the time. Already the upstairs unit has been for sale for a while now and another unit in the building just recently put up for sale. Maybe 🤔 the next round of neighbors will be better?

I think in Christ I can handle things better. Awesome 😎.

I hit 40 recently. God is Good 😊. I’ve adulted a good bit since moving here. I want friends…not for deep emo 🖤 stuff but just to do occasional things with but realistically?

Lots of people don’t have friends as adults. My parents told me that it’s extra rough in this area because more so than many other areas it’s about what you have and who you know and what they can possibly get out of you, in all likelihood. I don’t think this area is more materialistic necessarily but it’s a lot more class conscious than other areas and…yeah.

So I’m a blessed individual who cannot work but leads a decent modest lifestyle. I even cook well at times! But…

No friends for now is probably better than fake friends or scheming friends etc.

I get nervous with all the junk talk sometimes. I spent 6 or 7 months in 23 hour lockdown. I think it’s part of the reason I have schizophrenia honestly. It’s not trauma per se…I rarely think about it…

It’s just damaging and I was already physically ill and mentally unstable.

So that’s another thing: stigma. God is kind to the least of these and the things that aren’t…

Not so much the world 🌍 eek 😱

I can’t seem to escape stigma. I have a misdemeanor conviction and people hiss at me about being a convicted felon etc. oh well. It’s now the only thing on my record…that and it shows what I was initially charged with which was a felony…

But expunged arrests often haunt people. It is what it is…

God is Love. I may have been the only person who thought I’d live this long lol 😆 and now I’ve been made healthy and I’m provided with what I need.

Thanks for reading 📖

Back