Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] A DNA poll question.

How many were told the DNA number, and percent?

• You were told the percent, and the number.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You were told the percent, but not the number.

• Not sure.

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
maranatha_man said:
ikester7579 said:
[quote="maranatha_man":84fc5]It's a bit interesting that in-and-of-itself the poll "questions" are almost unintelligable, and the person initiating the poll can't even spell "poll" :o

I spelled it wrong just for your agravation. I see it worked. :lol:
You did it just for "me" personally, huh??
..and I'll have to suggest you have a (limited, perhaps) criminal background and likely problems with impulsive lying behavior and fraud perpetration as well... :biggrin

I suppose you spelled "agravation" wrong as well, just for my aggravation. :wink:

Let me also point out that this type of behavior casts serious doubt on the stuff you present, with claims of being "evidence" or data, as well. :wink:[/quote:84fc5]

Your so predictable.. Always willing to take things to a more personal level to derail thread, then blame it on me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back