Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A prayer but also a praise...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

As some of you know, I recently returned from a trip to church youth camp counseling a group of soon-to-be 9th graders.

I learned a lot from that week at camp. On thing that I was reminded of was the way that I've always known in my heart of hearts that I would one day go to Kenya on a missions trip. That day is in next August. I'm really excited about this trip. It may be the only time that I get to go with fellow members of my church denomination.

Here is where the prayer part comes in... Please keep in your prayers my availability to get off work and to be able to finance the trip. My pastor has already started asking for prayer that I would be able to raise funds for the trip and to be able to afford what I can't raise. I know that if it is God's will, He will make the way. Please pray that all goes smoothly in the planing and financing process.

Thanks!
Heather.

I am so excited for you Heather! God please Bless Heather on her way to helping others and spreading your love. Father we pray that she will raise all the necessary funds to be able to make this trip and that it will not hamper with her current career. In Jesus name, :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back