Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Grace and peace be with you all. My name is Hay, and I am humbled to be a part of this beautiful Christian community. At 32 years old, I am a devoted husband and father of three precious little girls. As followers of Jesus, my family and I strive to walk in His footsteps, embracing His teachings of compassion, love, and helping those in need.

Today, I come to you with a heavy heart, seeking your kind assistance for a family in desperate need. The David family, whom I've known closely, is facing an unimaginable trial. Their eldest son has been battling severe mental illness for the past three years, causing immense emotional and financial strain on their lives.

Despite their unwavering faith and relentless efforts, they are now burdened with an overwhelming debt, which has led to the loss of their home and left the father disabled after a stroke. Their situation is dire, and they are living in constant fear.

In addition to your support, I also ask for your earnest prayers. Pray for the salvation and comfort of the David family during this trying time. May God's grace surround them, providing solace and strength in the face of adversity.

In an effort to ease their plight and offer aid, I wish to extend an appeal to this loving community. Any contribution you make to support the David family will be a profound act of kindness and demonstrate the true essence of Jesus' teachings.

To show my gratitude for your support, I would be honored to send you a bottle of holy water from the sacred Sea of Galilee. May this blessed gift serve as a reminder of God's abundant grace and the boundless love He bestows upon those who reach out to their fellow brethren in times of need.

Let us join hands as one, guided by our Savior's light, and together, let's be a beacon of hope for the David family. Your generosity and prayers will pave the way for a new chapter in their lives, one filled with God's love and redemption.

May God bless each and every one of you abundantly for your compassionate hearts and unwavering faith.
https://www.givesendgo.com/Helpsave
Click Here link below to offer a helping hand through a donation and spread the love of Jesus to the David family in their challenging journey.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back