Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A Simple Prayer To Get Satan Off Your Back

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Are you having troubles? Is Satan attacking you? Here's what do. Say this prayer out loud and with all your heart. Share this prayer with all you love, your nieghbors, and even strangers.

Satan, in the Name of Jesus By the blood of Jesus and Through the power of the cross, I bind you and command you To get out of my life. Get out of my home Get out of my family Get out of my body Get out of my mind Get out of my spirit, out of my finances And I declare that every family curse And every generational curse is broken And reversed in the Name of Jesus. Forgiveness is mine Joy is mine, Peace is mine Salvation is mine, Health is mine Prosperity is mine. It's all mine. Not someday, but today, right now In the name of Jesus and by the blood of Jesus Christ Lord, I repent toe the iniquity that is on out family On our church, on our city, on our nation That has been passed down from generation To generation right now I reverse these curses, In Jesus' Name and Blood, :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back