Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A TV report you will never see aired again

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You won't like mine. Extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia, as this treatment is known, was not proven effective over a lengthy period of time. These experiments were done in the mid-90s, before viral loads in HIV/AIDS patients were fully understood. It is now known that what appeared to be full remission in these experiments was actually a reduction of viral loads below measurable levels. Within two years, both these patients returned to viral loads that were at or near previous viral loads.

Also, heating the body's blood to 108 degrees is unhealthy for most patients, particularly those in a weakened physical condition due to being in full-blown AIDS status. Studies involving 60 patients in one group and 30 in another resulted in the hyperthermia process being aborted prior to reaching full level of temperature increase due to stress observed in the patient.

I see you are convinced that the "government" is withholding what it "knows" about HIV/AIDS and likely believe it was a government-produced "bug" to begin with. So, as usual with threads like this, I'm done here.

You won't like mine. Extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia, as this treatment is known, was not proven effective over a lengthy period of time. These experiments were done in the mid-90s, before viral loads in HIV/AIDS patients were fully understood. It is now known that what appeared to be full remission in these experiments was actually a reduction of viral loads below measurable levels. Within two years, both these patients returned to viral loads that were at or near previous viral loads.

Also, heating the body's blood to 108 degrees is unhealthy for most patients, particularly those in a weakened physical condition due to being in full-blown AIDS status. Studies involving 60 patients in one group and 30 in another resulted in the hyperthermia process being aborted prior to reaching full level of temperature increase due to stress observed in the patient.

I see you are convinced that the "government" is withholding what it "knows" about HIV/AIDS and likely believe it was a government-produced "bug" to begin with. So, as usual with threads like this, I'm done here.

no I don't believe its the government withholding, Its the Pharmacuitical companies that don't want cures

they don't look for cures they look for ways to manage diseases with pills

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back