Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A voice from heaven: "Fear not death". God's message that will change your world.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mark1980

God the Father desires our good and wants to speak to our hearts so that we can discover His love, guidance, and guidance for our lives. In today's film, we will present one of the Messages of God the Father, which he gave to the mystic Linda Noskewicz. In his message we will find peace, hope and strength that will help us face the challenges of everyday life and discover our true calling. May this message be a source of spiritual renewal and strengthening for us. May he open our ears to the voice of God the Father who wants to guide our steps and give us his blessing. We cordially invite you to listen to the entire message.
Hold tight to My Beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Hold on tight to Him and allow yourself to be captured by His Heart. Children, difficulties are coming. Soon your choices will be harder. Discernment will be more difficult and this world will no longer ask, but demand of you to act in accordance with what is so contrary to My Will for man. Your preparation is in prayer, Confession, the Most Holy of all Holiness, the Eucharist and the Love that you kindle for My Beloved Son, Christ Jesus, in yourself and in your brothers. Beloved children, do not wait. The earth is shaking under your feet and changing in ways you have never seen. Great storms are raging in the skies, instilling fear in the weak.
Each land of Apostasy will experience tragedy and sorrow, and the greater the sorrow, the greater the reflection of the quantity and magnitude of the sins of its inhabitants. You are not alone, my children. Your prayers attract My Protection and you may seek refuge under the mantle of the Beloved Mother, Queen of Heaven and Earth. Little children, your Love for Me, your Loving Father, is a choice. Love cannot be forced. So the choices you face will put your Love for Me to a severe test. You are My Little and Beloved Children. When you err, do not hesitate to turn to Me for forgiveness and Love. A Father will always love his son as your Good and Almighty Father loves His children, but My Love for you is extraordinary, great and nothing can compare to it.
Children, do not be afraid of death. Do not be afraid of death, for I hold both life and death in my hands. My Love is sure, but yours must be too. Choose Life, My children. Your time here is a fleeting moment, but an important one. Every action, every thought, every emotion and every behavior resounds in My Heart and I know you. I know each of you so well. Believe in Me, My children, for I am the Divine Creator and what I create cannot be put to death. Children, do not stray from the path. It is especially important that you always unite your Hearts to Mine. When you love your Lord God and Father, chaos, worries and restless Hearts do not darken your Souls. Children, do not stray from the path. If I took you today, all of a sudden, would I recognize your Love for Me? Is your Heart consumed with zeal for My Beloved Son, Christ Jesus?
Little children, your hearts are so small and scared and they are looking for a good word, so I say to you: Love. Love as I love you. Do not lose yourself in this world and its mindless anger, greed and lawlessness. I care for the meek and humble and you, My beloved children, should rely on this with all your Heart and Soul. Tired children, I am with you every moment, offering My Love and comfort in your woes. Children, take My Hands and I will raise you from the darkness. My Heart breaks for My children and the things you do to yourself every day. If only you knew how precious your souls are. If you had this awareness, how much would you change the way you live your life.
The dying will rest in Me because I have been invited and I have been allowed to rest in their Hearts. Children, open your Hearts to Me so that you do not die and fall into Hell. Isn't it easier to choose Love over Hate? Isn't it more beautiful to experience joy than unhappiness? Choose Eternal Joy in My Kingdom and do not allow your souls to be lost to the evil one. Children, his lies spread throughout the world. These lies are clever and mimic truths, but you must not be deceived. Pray My children. Pray and I will guide you. Trust in the Holy Spirit, whose voice speaks loudly to those who are devout in their prayers. My children, Reconciliation and Christ Jesus are essential for your souls.
Do not neglect to enjoy every Holy Mass. Soon you will not have such open opportunities and you will seek Christ Jesus as wanderers in the vast desert seek water to save their bodies. See to it that you quench your thirst as much as possible so that you have Christ within you to strengthen you. When misfortune comes upon you and you believe that I have remained deaf to your prayers, hold fast to your trust in Me. I answer all prayers in My Time according to My Will and what best protects or heals your Souls. When you live an unhappy Life, be assured that although it is painful, it is a great blessing.
You make amends for sin during this short life, which you will see is but a second of Time. Endure your trials humbly, patiently, and faithfully. Trust Me and I will quench your thirst and give you food to sustain your soul. Children, Satan is constantly fighting for the Soul. He'll only have his way for a while yet, but in these last days he's getting more and more furious in his attempts to collect Souls. oh Children and he gathers so many... Pray, My children, for those who are being misled, that their eyes will be opened to his lies so that they can return to My Safe and Loving Arms. Pray My children. This is My most urgent request.
Pray and give yourselves wholly to My Beloved Son, Christ Jesus. Entrust yourselves to the Holy Mother who tries to protect all children. Cry out to Her for help and She will place you in the safety of Her gentle mantle. Love, My Children. This is My Will for this world. Children, trust Me, Trust Me and I will give you discernment in the most confusing times. Follow Christ Jesus. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you. pray. Be reconciled and accept Christ Jesus in His Holy Eucharist. Love, My children, and know that I am always with you. I bless you
, My children.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back