Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

About the "Holy Rosary" prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mark1980

This is the most powerful Christian prayer that will connect you to the light,
Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.
For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All,
The most powerful?
Personally, I believe the Lord's prayer is awesomely powerful. Also, I am not Catholic. So I do not understand the necessity of confessing to a priest. I pray directly to God, through Jesus our advocate, and confess my sins before Him. So I don't see a reason for confession to a priest.
I am sure there's a reason. But I like having a more personal relationship with God.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.

"This is the most powerful Christian prayer that will connect you to the light," How? Why? What makes it "MOST" powerful? The rosary is a TroJan horse - NOT any weapon of any sort. It is 100% unBiblical. Maany athiests converted from - guess what- CATHOLICISM. Compromised tree (cath'ism) = compromised fruit (athiests).
The thing you send into your soul is the sin of idolatry. NOT light. If the rosery REALLY was a weapon, the Bible would say that. We don't need a fake trojarosery.

For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.
What a strange teaching. The Bible ( 2 Timothy 3:16) and prayers in Jesus' Name (John 14:13-14) are FAR SUPERIOR to EVERY single idolatrous rosery!!

Beware the Catholicwocky.

Hey All,
The most powerful?
Personally, I believe the Lord's prayer is awesomely powerful. Also, I am not Catholic. So I do not understand the necessity of confessing to a priest. I pray directly to God, through Jesus our advocate, and confess my sins before Him. So I don't see a reason for confession to a priest.
I am sure there's a reason. But I like having a more personal relationship with God.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
You do not need to confess to any "special people". Catholicism distracts Christians with unBiblical teachings. It is a very effective trojan horse. Read the Bible often and see Cathism's flaws.

The holy rosary is indeed powerful and I feel good (kind of) when I pray it but I feel that talking to God without any pre-planned list of words, just you and God, with your raw feelings is much more intimate than any other prayer.

God bless you!

I feel that talking to God without any pre-planned list of words, just you and God, with your raw feelings is much more intimate than any other prayer.
I whole heartedly agree with this. Imagine if the only time your kids spoke to you they repeatedly read written or memorized phrases. Would that be a very intimate way to have a relationship?

Hey All,
The most powerful?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Lev 16:21
Num 5:7
Jn 20:21-23
1 Jn 1:9

Mary all powerful advocate!
Help of Christian’s!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful in her prayers!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

Jn 2
The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done! The answer was no! But He honored His mother!

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

There is another point that Jesus is making when he says: what does it have to do with you and me? My hour hath not yet come. Indicating that when “His hour” does come Mary will have a prominent role to play. See Lk 2:35

Mary is not all powerful by nature or by being god but because Her son is God!

Honor Thy father and mother!

Praise of Mary and the saints redounds to the glory of God and Christ, cos Mary and the saints are what God made them, it is His handiwork (Lk 1:49 Lk 1:28) and the graces they have received come from the merits of Christ’s passion and death. Jesus Christ is the source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

Likewise an Attack on Mary and the saints, or the authority of the apostles or the apostolic church or the truths and doctrines revealed by Christ and taught by His one, holy, catholic & apostolic church is an attack on God and on Christ! And His teaching authority in the church by the successors of the apostles!
Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32

2 Thessalonians 1:10
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

I’m sure there are only three part of the rosary.
Also the prayers of the holy face and the holy wounds and the blood of Jesus are powerful!

Three parts Joyful, sorrowful, glorious! As given to st. Dominic by Our Lady to convert the Albigensian’s and to destroy their heresy of manichean dualism or two gods, good god (spiritual) evil god (mater)

1st joyful mystery: annunciation of Christ.
2nd joyful mystery: visitation
3rd joyful mystery: birth of Christ
4th joyful mystery: presentation in f Christ in the temple: (circumcised)
5th joyful mystery: finding of Christ in the temple.

1st sorrowful mystery: agony in f Christ in the garden.
2nd sorrowful mystery: scourging of Christ at the pillar.
3rd sorrowful mystery: crowning of Christ with thorns.
4th sorrowful mystery: Jesus Carries the cross.
5th sorrowful mystery: crucifixion of Christ. (Jesus dies on the cross, shedding His blood for our salvation)

1st Glorious mystery: resurrection of Jesus Christ.
2nd Glorious mystery: Ascension of Christ into heaven.
3rd Glorious mystery: Descent of the Holy Spirit. (Pentecost)
4th Glorious mystery: assumption
5th Glorious mystery: crowning of Mary by God in heaven.

Today is holy Saturday, a day hope!

Faith: in the risen Lord
Hope: in His word that he would rise again on the third day
Charity: of christ who died for our salvation

Mary is the mother of hope!
All Saturdays are dedicated to Her and the virtue of hope, for she alone believed!

Lk 1:45

Back