Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Acknowledge Yourself and Others as Humans

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Wed 17 March, 2021

Topic: Acknowledge Yourself and Others as Humans

Text: "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Romans 6:23

There are things beyond our control. Humans truly could be terrific but they have no control over nature. The Bible says that "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein" Psalm 24:1. I believe what the Bible holds is true because even if man could destroy the entire human race they cannot destroy the entire nature. They do not hold control to the birds, ants, spiders, or water or disaster. First of all you need to acknowledge that you are human and accept the fact that you we all have limitations that cannot match the supernatural power and force of God. You need to firmly acknowledge that though some folks could may retain special knowledge or powers cannot match with God. For all power belongs to God now and forever. Amen. 1 Peter 5:11

No one can match the power of God no matter how influential they are among human. Therefore, We must all reverence and look up to God for our life's instructions. At a certain time I believe God has passed through human race before to show us without assumptions about Himself through the Bible.

Do not be afraid of human like you and do not trust them but trust in God who creates all. This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

We can find more about God by reading His words in the Bible. Joshua 1:8 Says if we continue to read God's word day and night, we will have good success. Sometimes the flesh would not want us to read the Bible because of the power it gives us. The people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. Daniel 11:32b

Prayer: Holy Spirit please use the Holy Bible the word of God to guide me to God. I want to be strong and do great things in life. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back