Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Praise __] Adulting; good parents 😀

My parents went out of town for a little while and had me watch their beloved pets and their house 🏡. And…

I did well! Dogs are happy parents are happy even the stray with her litter of tuxedo kittens 🐈‍⬛ is happy. All animals fed and cared for and house cleaned sufficiently and…

God is Good 😊. At 40, I have a place for myself and my parents have an open door 🚪 policy for me so I can come over whenever within reason. And…

Schizophrenia can be rough. The label 🏷️ itself is kind of a social death sentence lol 😆 But in Christ…

I can have a quiet meaningful life.

My parents went out of town for a little while and had me watch their beloved pets and their house 🏡. And…

I did well! Dogs are happy parents are happy even the stray with her litter of tuxedo kittens 🐈‍⬛ is happy. All animals fed and cared for and house cleaned sufficiently and…

God is Good 😊. At 40, I have a place for myself and my parents have an open door 🚪 policy for me so I can come over whenever within reason. And…

Schizophrenia can be rough. The label 🏷️ itself is kind of a social death sentence lol 😆 But in Christ…

I can have a quiet meaningful life.
How do you make the emojis?

I’ve been posting from my phone lately. Keeps me from rambling excessively lol 😆
So…it does autocorrect which can be frustrating but it also shows a couple of emojis with certain words. I get 2 or 3 suggestions one some words. Fun 🤩!

Back