Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Adventures in Odyssey

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Psalm28:7

Are there any fans of Adventures in Odyssey? It's a Christian radio drama made by Focus on the Family. It's really a great resource that has inspired me countless times in the past, but I have not found anybody else that has listened to it.

I have several of the CDs and audio tapes, but it's been a while since I've listened to them. It used to come on the radio station here, too...wonder if it still does.

You should look into it. They also have episodes you can listen to online. They've recently "redid" the show with a whole batch of new characters while maintaining some of the old ones. I listened to an episode about Sergeant Alvin York today and did not realize how much his faith had influenced him and Christianity had changed his life.

Really? Cool. I'll have to check that out.
I remember some of the episodes about history.

I also have a computer game, Adventures In Odyssey and the Sword of the Spirit. I remember I had a hard time getting past Connie's levels and never finished them.

I love their history and Bible story episodes. Really, you have one of the games? That's neat! I've only heard about them.

Yeah, especially the ones where they sort of go back in time through the imagination station. I was thinking I'd like to listen to those again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back