Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Agree with me in prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear,
Lately, I've been through a lot including that all that comes to my way in the blessings of our Lord are dying; currently I have one lovely mother of mine who is on a sick bed waiting to be taken by the Lord.

I know she will be healed by Our Father, please post here so we will agree on a time to prayer for her healing.

Thanks dear.

Gracious and Heavenly Father, You are the great Physician, You are the Wonderful Healer. Many times in Your word, You healed Your children, please show your mercy to this mother now, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Christperfect,

There perhaps is no greater burden for a heart to bear than concern for a loved one who is not doing well. I will be praying for her, you, and your family.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Agreeing with you in prayer. May Gods' will be done.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Dear christperfect,

I have prayed directly to the Father that He would rise your one lovely mother from the death bed. We your friends have agreed with you and your faith that this illness is not unto death and that through the name that our Father gave us to pray, we have prayed in agreement together, that Jesus is the power and the Glory forever. In accordence to the will of God in Christ Jesus.

Keep us in touch friend, I see a vision of Jesus rising her off her death bed, I will continue to pray for, one lovely mothers, health.

Peace through Jesus Holy name.

P.S.
I lost my dear mother a year ago last April. She was in her 90's and though she lived a good and happy life it was her time. The last coheasive words I heard from here was her prayers of faith and dedications to God. She to was one lovely mother to me. I believe she laughs at me all the time where she is in the paradice God prepared for her peace and comfort.

Blessed are we as Thomas, that we get to believe without seeing. Yet I know He is with us til the end of the age. He told us so. I will never leave you or forsake you, He also told us. I pray His Spirit dwells in you all that even the same Spirit that is in Jesus Christ dwell in you all, both now and at His coming. I know of no other hope . If God does not build the house they who labor labor in vain.

Keep us posted christperfect. Be well.

We will be agreeing with you in prayer that his will be done.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back