Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Always take heed of who you give your pearls to

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Have you ever tried to share your pearls of wisdom from God with others who only mock and test you to try to make you stumble so they can accuse your flesh? They tested Jesus all the time trying to make him fall so they didn’t have to receive what he said as truth.
It still happens today, that is the persecutions that we must put up with for the sake of Christ and those who do love the Word and wisdom of God. Hopefully the come to realize that it is not to put them down (which is the defensive carnal man‘s thinking), but is really for our good to build one up and those who are spiritual will see and understand this and be thankful for it while the scorner sees it in themselves and instead of repenting and being cleansed of it, they try to hide behind disqualification as what is being shown so they don't feel so guilty.
Jesus warned us, not to give that which is holy unto the dogs(beastly flesh man with no spiritual understanding) nor throw our pearls to swine, for he said they will turn on you and trample you.

Matt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
KJV
Matt 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
KJV

This has proven to be true in my life! I am learning to avoid the strife by refraining who I share pearls with, some people do not know what it is they do. It can cause people to stumble in ways that is very offensive to our Lord. What has helped me, is to follow the Lord's leading in what to share and what not to share, by doing so, I believe I've avoided would be traps attempted by the evil one.

Often times we focus so much on someone when it is going no where and the Lord wants us to move on until He leads us back to them, not everyone will come to faith.

Have you ever tried to share your pearls of wisdom from God with others who only mock and test you to try to make you stumble so they can accuse your flesh? They tested Jesus all the time trying to make him fall so they didn’t have to receive what he said as truth.
It still happens today, that is the persecutions that we must put up with for the sake of Christ and those who do love the Word and wisdom of God. Hopefully the come to realize that it is not to put them down (which is the defensive carnal man‘s thinking), but is really for our good to build one up and those who are spiritual will see and understand this and be thankful for it while the scorner sees it in themselves and instead of repenting and being cleansed of it, they try to hide behind disqualification as what is being shown so they don't feel so guilty.
Jesus warned us, not to give that which is holy unto the dogs(beastly flesh man with no spiritual understanding) nor throw our pearls to swine, for he said they will turn on you and trample you.

Matt 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
KJV
Matt 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
KJV
Most of us think that we have a pearl to cast. But the majority of the time it is a rock.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back