Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

AMAZING..MIRACLE

Alright, so...I said in my introduction post I said some things (that I doubt all of you have read lol) so some I will say again.

I was raised strict Christian up until about 16 and then I quit going to church and not far after became atheist. A few weeks ago I was telling my girlfriend that I wanted to start going back to church and that maybe that the life that I was living wasn't necessarily the right way that God intended for me. I'm not sure if it was just clarity or because I now have a little family (1 1/2 year old son and 5 month old daughter) and that opened my eyes. Either way I just sort of brushed it off as nothing.

Fast forward to today, A night or two ago I prayed for the first time in about 4-6 years and basically just said that I haven't been that much of a believer in the past few years and that if God gave me a sign that I would recognize that I would switch my entire life around and live the way that God wants me to.

Earlier today my girlfriend dropped me off at work since she was running to Walmart to get some groceries at about 1-2pm and went back home. When she walked in with our kids an older white man dressed in all white and sandals probably about late 60's early 70's said hi to her and my kids and smiled at them. Then didn't see him again... We went back to Walmart about 4 hours later together this time and she saw him again on the cheese aisle her hair was different and she was dressed completely different so I don't think any normal person would recognize the same stranger dressed and looking differently. He said hello to her and my kids again this time with me there.

We ran into him about 20 minutes later, we were getting ground beef and he walks up and taps me on the shoulder and gives me a brand new $50 bill and said something along the lines of "here you guys go you need this" I said thank you and smiled and turned around for 5-10 seconds maximum to tell my girlfriend that I was going to go give him a hug and tell him thank you again. ( all he had was a list in his hand. No cart or anything else.) When I turned around he was gone. I searched every aisle and checkout of the store and he was nowhere to be found. He couldn't have walked out in 5 seconds because I couldn't even walk to the next aisle in 5 seconds let alone leave the store. He literally was there one second and gone a few seconds later. Keep in mind that I don't look like the easiest person to come up to as I work at a tattoo shop and am covered in tattoos even one on the right side of my eye/forehead and stretched ears ( only adding that because I know alot of people judge a book by it's cover). :pray

I believe that this was the major sign that I prayed for the night or two before.
I mean what are the chances of her running into him twice the same exact day and him disappearing.

My mind is blown and thought that I as a newborn believer would share this amazing experience that I cannot even begin to explain.

I think maybe you were visited by an angel or a man led by the holy spirit to encourage you. Isn't god Great how he has shown you he is alive!

God does answer prayers and sometimes in surprising ways.

Bless you for sharing that.

I think maybe you were visited by an angel or a man led by the holy spirit to encourage you. Isn't god Great how he has shown you he is alive!

God does answer prayers and sometimes in surprising ways.

Bless you for sharing that.

So do I my girlfriend thinks its her mom watching over her and I think its my best friend who got shot and killed a few months ago. Either way I sincerely believe it was an angel due to the fact he disappeared! It was an eye opening experience and I feel so blessed that He did answer my prayer with that crazy of a miracle. :)

And thank you, Chris.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back